Register

Thread: Plastic pants

Plastic pants

I would love to know if there are any guys out there who have ever had the pleasure of putting on a pair of transparent plastic pants.

If so please describe how they felt and how they looked. Did it turn you on just having them on? Were you alone and curious or with someone else?

Re: Plastic pants

Well. I found something to google search tonight it seems.

not telling
    mudpaws you know you love him

i did and i loved it. still do ever day. thats enough....lol

Quote Originally Posted by _Joe_ View Post
    Well. I found something to google search tonight it seems.
    lol, joe - you are a hoot. i'm doing the same thing. this site is an education in itself!

in australia at the mo (summer), plastic pants you couldn't get off me fast enough (or is that the point?). great way to sweat off the weight, but sexually????? get back to me in winter. right now, a g string and flimsy dress is too hot.

Never knew about 'em.
    SOUNDS LIKE FUN!

Smile Re: Plastic pants

Nope,,,, Never tried wearing plastic that you can see through. Question??? how can you see through the pants that you are wearing??? I wonder how they would look on me, with me wearing some pink panties? Think anybody would notice?

I have however worn some invisible ones though, on more than one occasion.

This is my "hit & run statement" for today, that's all. Your friend,
    Last edited by Doggiestyle; Dec 14, 2010 at 3:29 PM. Reason: Wanted to add something,,,cause I could

They must be for summer time. It is 10 degrees F outside. If you wore those pants outside today where I live, what's inside those pants would be so shriveled that there would be nothing for anyone to see.
    JEM

I discovered them some time ago and find them fantastic, great slippery toy when cuddling up in bed.