Register

who has the sexiest accent?

what regional or national accent sends your heart racing when you hear it?

so many to choose

Regional must be liverpool accent (England)

National well spanish, Italian, French and oz(australian)

Re: who has the sexiest accent?

Scottish -Gerard Butler, yum!

When it comes to regional,I think I would settle for Irish And when it comes to national,well, Italian and Portuguese sound way sexier than my mother tongue for me :P

A friend dated a Russian girl, who's voice was like scintillating electricity! She was one of the most beautiful women, who seemed to have no idea of the impact she had on others.

In college, I dated a French girl, who's voice was almost musical!

Ah, Germans!

My GF's from Connecticut and speaks very precisely and correctly; there's a clear, clean, quality to it.

I think, if you love someone, you will love with their voice.

Thumbs up Re: who has the sexiest accent?

Australia, Scottish, Irish, some British. And I cant forget my Southern Boys....I just wanna take Trace Atkins and stand him in one corner and Sean Connery in another, and let em talk....drool drool...lol
    Silly Cat
    I'm tryin' my best to leave a loving foot print on the hearts of the folks who's lives I touch..longly, or briefly..:}
    Minx

Women and cats will do as they please, so men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.
    Robert A. Heinlein

In English a British or Irish accent tops my cake. When speaking french, a french Parisian accent is a major turn on.

Bisous, (Kisses)

DM

Damn,you were right,Realist, I forgot Russian.I had a Russian friend while I was at high school and she was gorgeous (I used to have a crush on her), and her accent only made thigs better...so I think I know how your friend must have felt. :P

For males-I don't know-but for ladies---I am most partial to "latinas" or as a cool phrase I heard used in a great PBS documentary film from a few years ago about American dialects----I like the way "chicas muy sexy" talk!!
    "Injustice anywhere is injustice everywhere..." Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

When it comes to the British Isles, a soft Scottish accent is extremely pleasant. Also certain Yorkshire accents (there are many), and easy on the ear, can be an accent from the North East of England. I really do believe that it does depend upon the person, who owns the accent.

When it comes to the accents of foreign parts, be it English, which is the native tongue, or another language, again, it does depend upon the person. I love the Boston accent and another which will always be easy on my ear, is that of Colorado, spoken, of course, by a male.

I really do NOT like, New York accents, but then, I also dislike the Birmingham and Liverpool accents, from my own country and London accents.

I like voices and someone who had the most beautiful speaking voice, was the late Oliver Reed. I also like gene Wilder saying ''hello.'' Nothing else.....just ''hello.'' That can make me go weak at the knees! (My toes curl too...LOL).

French, Italian and Russian....all good accents.......soft and flowing......

But a Colorado accent...whispered in ones ear.....Yes. well, umm, Yes, well, umm....Smiles.....and blushes. ........ahhhhhh....memories.......

I am Queen of all felines. I'm a Lioness. A Leo

What!!!...No coffee??? Keep the stuff in bottles, Sir! I want a real drink!

Love, is the most important emotion in the Cosmos. Love is all.

Quote Originally Posted by bigbadmax View Post

so many to choose

I love the Irish and Scots accents, best of all. British English with the Hindi undercurrent is also very sexy.

Now if one has a proper 1800's American accent from Virginian high society is also wonderful.

Personal fave is Scots and Irish, but there is something about the way a Southern boy can drawl out ma'am and tip his hat that makes me go wet

Welsh accents are wonderful. I'm still mourning the loss of Christian Bale's, and honestly all those beautiful Welsh vowels are part of the reason I watch Torchwood. I'm also quite partial to a German accent as well as the language. It's so...forceful.

Oh Gawd and I forgot one of my Cajun Sweeties. Man looks at me and goes "Bon Jour, Mama-Cher" or purrs "Mmmmm, La Chat (Cat)" and there goes the lining in my undies..lol He has the male version of "The Voice" and its Very hot...lol
    Droolin Cat
    I'm tryin' my best to leave a loving foot print on the hearts of the folks who's lives I touch..longly, or briefly..:}
    Minx

Women and cats will do as they please, so men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.
    Robert A. Heinlein

Wink Re: who has the sexiest accent?

Quote Originally Posted by TwylaTwobits View Post
    Personal fave is Scots and Irish, but there is something about the way a Southern boy can drawl out ma'am and tip his hat that makes me go wet
    Shome mishtake shoorley, Munnpenny. Southern boys make you what?

I like Edinburgh accents, think Sean Connery, or Welsh accents, think Richard Burton or Tony Hopkins.

I like Morgan Freeman's accent wherever he is from but not Katherine Hepburn's. I do have a soft spot for female accents from the Southern States of the US, or French girls speaking English or Swedish girls speaking anything...the phonebook, who cares.lol

Yay! so I'm not the only one with the hots for accents. Good to hear

Deep voice +Spanish accent = Antonio Bandarus = soaked panties!

I also have a fantasy of finding either a red haired irish guy or girl to have a 3some with my red haired bf.

southern boys and girls get me hott depending on how thick thier accents are. too thick dont understand them...turn off, to light I wont notice.

Aussies are fun and Russians...so rugged if the voice of the guy is deep enough.

British can be very hott as well.

[QUOTE=Lollinaylor;168059]Quite alot of people say the northern ireland accent not to be biased!

Sorry but my dad (from bandit country within belfast) siad that the most common and hated accent was from Belfast....he loved cajun/New Awlins accent.

I quite like northern and southern ireland(eire) accent......mum is from Co wicklow, however, as with most on here, too thick and it sounds rather too harsh.

Welsh from the valleys.....now i melt when i hear a lass from there....mmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by bigbadmax View Post

so many to choose

You should not talk with your mouth full

DM

I like accents in general. I've noticed when my husband speaks mexican to me and the accent gets going though...I melt

Saen Connery...Hands down

*Note to self* Lean down and just start talking to CCL in my normal Mississippi accent and watch her puddle at da table...LOL
    Silly Cat
    Minx

Robert A. Heinlein

Talking Re: who has the sexiest accent?

Australian - The men have the voice that says "where a helmet tonight baby, cuz I'm gonna bang ya"

Irish - Those guys have the kind of voice that says "You will be walking funny in the morning..."

Scotish - OMG the voice that says "I'm going to do you... you are going to smile... and you are going to like it. Now shut the fuck up"

Can I take all three???

Welsh men.

'nuff said.

I say Irish accents are the best!

Australian

Quote Originally Posted by Cherokee_Mountaincat View Post
    *Note to self* Lean down and just start talking to CCL in my normal Mississippi accent and watch her puddle at da table...LOL
    Silly Cat
    whooo baby! that'd be fun.

WHat sucks is when my bf watches boondock saints to much and starts whispering dirty things in my ear in a damn good irish accent...in Public!

then people look at me funny and ask why I'm squirming around. lol

There is only one truly sexy accent which stands unchallenged and leaves all others trailing in its wake.. that is that of the female Geordie, spoken at a certain pitch, and not too quickly. North Eastern English variations of this accent can be found from Berwick on the Scottish Border down to Teeside and have been known to curl me toes and make me heart miss a beat. But a true Geordie girl's speaking voice and accent makes me toes curl, me knees wobble and makes me heart miss more than a beat or two...
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

Me!

I've always been modest!

I am Queen of all felines. I'm a Lioness. A Leo

What!!!...No coffee??? Keep the stuff in bottles, Sir! I want a real drink!

Love, is the most important emotion in the Cosmos. Love is all.

any and all accents are (if understandable) and of course, depending on "your" plan
    MarS,
    Official Assistant Thread Killer