Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

What do you like most about having a guy suck your cock?

Several threads have addressed "Waht do you like most about sucking cock?" This one asks the flip-side.

What do guys like most about having another guy suck their cock?

My man likes to dominate me. Push me to my knees grab my head and fuck my mouth. Then lay me down and straddle my chest and really drive it home. Loves to tell me he's going to cum and "get ready to swallow my load!"

Wink Re: What do you like most about having a guy suck your cock?

That its a guy sucking my cock.

Re: What do you like most about having a guy suck your cock?

I love the fact that a guy is on his knees in front of me and is pleasing me as only a man knows. When I scream out I am going to cum I know a man is taking my load in his mouth and down his throat. It is very powerful.

I like a guy sucking me right after I just sucked him. Getting the pleasure from him like I gave. His big hands on my cock and balls. The rough feeling of the sex. While I love the smooth gentle sex from a women there is something about the rough feel of a mans mouth and hands, The way he grabs my ass and pulls me to his face. The way his beard rubs my balls. The way he slaps my ass as he deep throats my cock. The way he drinks down my cum.

I know he is sucking my cock because he loves cock as much as I do and really knows how to please me. Women who have sucked my cock fail to show the same enthusiasm.

my boy friend love sucking me all the time he will suck me off any wear we go or in bed i end up waken up and find him sucking me or if we take a shower he'll start sucking me and we end up playing so much we are clean but , i end up walking funny cuzz he sucks me so much and he even will sallow when i cum and he can't get enough of my cum he sucks me dry

mudpaws you know you love him

I don't have to take him to dinner and a show first. All I have to do unzip my pants. He doesn't want me to call him the next day.
    He likes to suck cock and all he wants in return is a mouthful of semen.

I enjoy it when a guy gives me a BJ because to me, male "energy" is comforting and balancing to me...I hope some of you understand what I'm trying to say...

the hunger.

Quote Originally Posted by csreef View Post
    I enjoy it when a guy gives me a BJ because to me, male "energy" is comforting and balancing to me...I hope some of you understand what I'm trying to say...
    Quote Originally Posted by altbinary View Post
    I don't have to take him to dinner and a show first. All I have to do unzip my pants. He doesn't want me to call him the next day.
    He likes to suck cock and all he wants in return is a mouthful of semen.
    Both of these entries I can completely relate to and most men would too I think. I must add though that not all women are unable to give as well as men; there's just a lot less of them that have that skill that most men do. And also, there are on the rare occasion some men who aren't very skilled either, but again, only a few. And as csreef indicated, I too think that male energy can be comforting and balancing but it depends on the man of course.
    On the other hand as altbinary said, when it comes to no strings enjoyment, there are a lot of guys who are willing...and there is a quality in this that only those who participate in playing this way understand.....it's wonderful to be free of anything except the enjoyment of the moment. Though I'm one who usually gives oral as much if not more than receives it, when I do receive I love the passion and play of just being able to let go and allow a man to suck me in that special way that a man understands, if he is tuned in. It's only about the sex; nothing less and nothing more. That in itself is what makes it so enjoyable.

The part that i like is watching the guy really go after it as if he was starving and my cock was all the food he wanted. When a guy really works at it and makes me cum hard then i enjoy it more than one that does it because he thinks it is expected.

Quote Originally Posted by newyorker View Post
    I love the fact that a guy is on his knees in front of me and is pleasing me as only a man knows. When I scream out I am going to cum I know a man is taking my load in his mouth and down his throat. It is very powerful.
    I agree with all that you wrote. I also love to state that I enjoy how happy a man gets when he pleases another man. its written all over his face. Its very pleasing! I also love to cum kiss a man or woman .

That there usually isn't any strings attached to the act. No wining and dining. Also, I think a guy does a better job cocksucking than most woman. Having said that, I would never turn down a blowjob from either sex.

Any takers out there??

Kent in Barstow

Smile Re: What do you like most about having a guy suck your cock?

I know it's been said in many ways here, but I just love the feeling. I'm not having to "date", or discuss feelings. I have a few guys that I regularly visit, and its all about me. I lay back or stand and let him suck me as he sees fit at the time. Often we are both moaning, him enjoying my cock, and me enjoying the sensations that only good head can give. I have had women give great ones too, but you are always thinking of her, and not choking her, or overdoing it with her, as she may not want to do it again if it isn't fun for her.
    With a Guy, I just close my eyes and enjoy every move, and blow down his throat without a word spoken. other then maybe F**K! as I blow

Its the masculine energy. There is an unspoken lust and when the energy gets going its hardcore, but passionate, intense, firery, filled with power and doing it just because . . . the sheer ecstasy of knowing he wanted it all and more. That said I also enjoy a man who will tease me and dominate me and control me. Masculine control is different to me than feminine control. I like them both, but a man is what I want right now!

I totally understand you. A man does balance me. Makes me a better person and a better husband too.

I like the roughness, the feeling of a man's face. I like the enthusiasim the way he goes after it and works it with abandon. No hesitation just hot wet sucking until I cum.

This is a great question.
    It has really turned me on just reading some of the replies because I agree so much with them.
    What I like most about having a guy suck my cock is:
    1. That it's a guy doing it- someone of the same sex as me, someone who also has a cock, someone who knows how it feels.
    2. Watching how much he enjoys having another cock to play with- a cock like his own.
    3. Seeing/ feeling him being gentle as he slowly slides his tongue across my big swollen knob.Caressing and massaging my shaved balls with his big masculine hands.
    4. Seeing/ feeling him being rough as he frantically milks me with his mouth.
    5. Hearing him asking me to cum.
    6. Hearing him moan as I ejaculate.
    7. Feeling his hot wet tongue dance over my shiny knob as I orgasm.
    8. Hearing him gasp and gurgle.
    9. Seeing his cum soaked lips and face.
    10. Realising that I have just covered another man's face with my semen.

I agree, this is a great question!

I think many people already hit some great points -- so I'll just chip in my 2 cents.

1. No relationship issues or drama -- just a simple agreement for consensual sex.

2. Male energy & lust

3. Just being able to lie back and let the guy pleasure me, with no other thoughts going through my head ...

my blog:
    http://secret-bisexual.livejournal.com/

Quote Originally Posted by wm1809 View Post
    That its a guy sucking my cock.
    DITTO! What could be better?

Quote Originally Posted by swans View Post
    1.Someone who also has a cock, someone who knows how it feels.
    This is the essence of it. Men know what makes other men feel good, great, ecstatic. If you are not equipped with a cock, how can you possibly know what it's like to have it sucked? There is true empathy between men having sex. We love giving as much as receiving, because we understand. I find that to be the most beautiful thing about man sex.

I love performing cunnilingus too, and consider myself quite an expert in that capacity (thanks to my first wife, who gave excellent instruction on that particular skill). However, I have, at times found myself at a loss as to whether I was making the right moves, because, of course, I do not possess a clitoris. So, as an experienced cocksman, I feel I have more to offer and more to appreciate from a fellow cocksucker.

It saves me doing it

Cheers Chook

Girls are awsome too,,,but there is just somthing about that guy thing

berryhard

-cause i know when hs is done sucking mine, i get to suck his
    -cause there is no strings, just raw m/m sex
    -cause he is generally more into it as he knows what he likes and in turn what i will (that said i know several females that are really good too
    -cause it "a taboo" and therefore more exciting for some reason

because most guys will get down and take it and most will swallow your load plus all the guys i have done wants it in the ass too

Quote Originally Posted by indenver_indenver View Post
    Several threads have addressed "Waht do you like most about sucking cock?" This one asks the flip-side.

What do guys like most about having another guy suck their cock?

My man likes to dominate me. Push me to my knees grab my head and fuck my mouth. Then lay me down and straddle my chest and really drive it home. Loves to tell me he's going to cum and "get ready to swallow my load!"
    I love everything about it!

I've had some great BJs by ladies--but have had some of the best from one guy I would get with---he could give some incredible BJs.
    "Injustice anywhere is injustice everywhere..." Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

I love the stimulation of his tongue on my dick and how it mixes with my sexual desires for him as well as other sexual fantasy.
    Even more, I love the incredible orgasm I have when I ejaculate a weeks supply of cum in his mouth.
    JEM

Quote Originally Posted by swans View Post
    This is a great question.
    It has really turned me on just reading some of the replies because I agree so much with them.
    What I like most about having a guy suck my cock is:
    1. That it's a guy doing it- someone of the same sex as me, someone who also has a cock, someone who knows how it feels.
    2. Watching how much he enjoys having another cock to play with- a cock like his own.
    3. Seeing/ feeling him being gentle as he slowly slides his tongue across my big swollen knob.Caressing and massaging my shaved balls with his big masculine hands.
    4. Seeing/ feeling him being rough as he frantically milks me with his mouth.
    5. Hearing him asking me to cum.
    6. Hearing him moan as I ejaculate.
    7. Feeling his hot wet tongue dance over my shiny knob as I orgasm.
    8. Hearing him gasp and gurgle.
    9. Seeing his cum soaked lips and face.
    10. Realising that I have just covered another man's face with my semen.
    Then we kiss long, deep and passionatly. Me tasting myself on his lips and mouth.
    And if he doen't suck all of my energy out of me, I get to suck him!

Hot hot hot... really enjoying this topic! :.)
    ~ Trust but verify -- Damon Runyon
    ~ If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need -- Marcus Tullius Cicero
    ~ When you hate, the only one that suffers is you because most of the people you hate don't know it and the rest don't care. -- Medgar Evers