Register
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Re: what position do you prefer to suck cock?

I prefer being on my knees while he's sitting on a chair or sofa. I can lick and suck his cock and balls. I'm able to deep throat him. Second position would be to have him standing fucking my mouth slapping his balls on my chin.

There is something extremely sensual when I am on my knees sucking a hard and beautiful cock! I like it lying on my stomach on the bed and sucking his cock as well.

As long as I can get it to the back of or into my throat I'm not really particular , though as was mentioned on my knees with cuffs so I can't touch my hard cock would be interesting. It also helps with him holding my head as he face fucks me.

My favorite is probably on my knees. Sucking his cock with his hands behind my head then forcing his cock deeper in my throat when he cums. Then it’s a toss up of the different positions.

the tought is so kinky...

Quote Originally Posted by Odge1 View Post
    I prefer being on my knees while he's sitting on a chair or sofa. I can lick and suck his cock and balls. I'm able to deep throat him. Second position would be to have him standing fucking my mouth slapping his balls on my chin.
    how this you manage to learn how to deep throat?

okbiguy

I enjoy sucking cock in just about any position, but my favorite is laying on my back with my head at the edge of the bed so that when his cock is in my mouth his balls are on my nose or eyes. That is also my favorite position for getting my cock sucked too.

Quote Originally Posted by okbiguy View Post
    I enjoy sucking cock in just about any position, but my favorite is laying on my back with my head at the edge of the bed so that when his cock is in my mouth his balls are on my nose or eyes. That is also my favorite position for getting my cock sucked too.
    Your name isn’t Bobby is it?

I like being between his legs with him laying on his back in bed and go until completion.

Kneeling is wonderful, as is lying back for a throat fucking. I also enjoy side-sucking where I can let my bra cups rest on his thigh and he can fondle my panties and stockings.

it had been a long time, I had him lay on the bedside with his legs hanging off at the knees. I knelt between his legs and didn't let up for fifteen minutes or so. Could have been quicker but I backed off a couple of times. It's a good angle.

Well, sometimes there's nothing better than a good sixtynine with both of us on our sides where we can relax and enjoy the moment. I never have liked the position of one guy on his back with the other guy trying to suspend himself up above.

The best position which I have done many times in the past and again saturdays ago at an all male party, on my knees on a tantra chair, 4 cocks around my face and a line o men behind me, taking turns on me

on my knees so I can lick and suck his balls also looking up at him as he shoots his cum into my mouth

There’s one way that I haven’t tried yet that sounds really good, that’s where I’m on my back with my head over the edge and a guy pumping my mouth. Having his balls drag along my nose would be something... just a fantasy for now!
    East Bay Gary

Its a fun position, as long as he doesnt get too carried away with it. You can take him a lot deeper than normal because everything is better in line

I like to be on my knees in front of him, that way when he cums I can either keep it in my mouth while he fills my mouth up, or I can pull out and let him coat my face.

There are many positions.. one of my favorites is laying down on a bed with my head over the side having my mouth fucked really well while my cock is being strokes..

Probably my most favorite at the moment is to be lying on my back on a bed or table with my head dangling over the edge.. with him face fucking me.. driving his cock down my throat..

I really prefer him standing in front of me, with me on my knees sucking his cock. I love it that way so much.

Him on his back on a bed. Cant be beat IMO...

On my knees with him looking down and commenting what a goood cockslut I am.

69 is great because feels like im sucking my own cock. I also like to be on my knees while hes standing.

From behind doggy style.

okbiguy

Laying on my back with my head over the side of the bed, I like feeling his balls on my eyes and nose. that's my favorite way to get sucked too with the guy laying on the bed with his head over the side.

Quote Originally Posted by okbiguy View Post
    Laying on my back with my head over the side of the bed, I like feeling his balls on my eyes and nose. that's my favorite way to get sucked too with the guy laying on the bed with his head over the side.
    Let's do this sometime ... I am in N Texas.

We did it most every way but toward the end of our relationship he fucked my face, he wanted me anal but I couldn't do it so things were beginning to unravel. I would get on by back and he would straddle my chest where he push it in and out like he was fucking. By then I could take him balls deep easily but he would sometimes get a little rough with his pubic bone ramming my upper lip. It's a good position to suck his balls as well. As our run was ending he was either mad or disappointed that I wasn't into what he was. He had no interest in women. He started to deny me and I would plead with him to just let me suck him, he didn't have to do anything.
    After it was over I never pursued anyone but women but I would run into some body types like him and wonder if they were big. Couple of occasions I had the opportunity but chickened out. Finally I hooked up with a guy recently, we sucked each other but his penis was small and while i did enjoy sucking him I didn't even get hard while I sucked him.

Him on his back with his ass near the edge so I can suck his cock, play with his balls and massage his ass...nothing like a prostrate tickle when your getting your cock sucked!

I enjoy my head hanging off the bed and him fucking my mouth. On my knees sucking where someone may catch us is hot also. I recently had a not tranny have me sit on the bed with my back against the headboard. She stood over me and held my head as she fucked my face. It was amazing. The next time I see here I'm going to let her do the same thing before giving her my ass to fuck.

As an a naturally alpha male, there is something about, being on my knees with him standing, both hands on my head, and receiving a good deep, hard fucking. I have never tried the laying back on the bed, but that sounds even better.