Bi Guys Kissing http://www.bisexual.com/forum/showth...i-guys-kissing

Guys Kissing http://www.bisexual.com/forum/showth...0-Guys-Kissing

Men kissing Men....Women kissing Women

http://www.bisexual.com/forum/showth...-kissing-Women

Search Engine

A Google search of the bisexual.com site:

https://www.google.com/search?q=guys...utf-8&oe=utf-8

Note

Not posting this being malicious, rude. If it seems that way accept humbled apologies. Some here find tedium in seeing forum threads continually repeating. Often, a cursory search returns excellent rewards to inquiries. Repeating subject matter wastes resources.

Re: need advice in kissing a man

Quote Originally Posted by swarup parida View Post
    hey all you friends out there.. please help me... it has alreadybeen a year since I became a BI.. but why is it so that I get no interest in kissing a bi man on his lips. please help me.. I enjoy sucking cocks, balls, rimming a mans ass, eating there cum.. but I really find it verry hard to kiss them.. do please reply coz I am really fed up with these....
    ...sounds like you're describing me...nothing wrong with not liking o kiss guys...

Quote Originally Posted by dafydd View Post
    too intimate? possible internalised homophobia e.g. final nail in the coffin?

d
    I agree to a great extent with Daff. When I first started playing with men, I would not kiss a man. That just was not done..guys just do not do that. I think that it is confusion on the biguys part. I read this mostly from biguys and not biwomen. Many women seem comfortable kissing without tongue a lot. Men do not have that as part of interacting with a man who is hetero.

I think that when you grow to be more comfortable about being intimate with another man ..it becomes normal to want to kiss as an expression of that intimacy. Cockcentric guys focus on dick pleasure and not the entire body interaction with that they grow use to with women.

It took a long time for me to be comfortable with being bi. After I met a guy my dad's age and kissed him I knew I loved kissing men and everything else that goes along with that.

I used to feel the same way...I wanted the sex but only wanted to kiss women...but then I hooked up with a guy that I clicked with very well and found that I very much enjoyed kissing him. It wasn't so much that I was "in love" with him, although I did have feelings of deep admiration for him it was an epiphany for me that I really liked the physical feeling of kissing someone who was just good at kissing (male or female). Since that time I have been with both men and women who's kissing skills left me feeling "meh", and others who have really turned me on even more.

Quote Originally Posted by swarup parida View Post
    hey all you friends out there.. please help me... it has alreadybeen a year since I became a BI.. but why is it so that I get no interest in kissing a bi man on his lips. please help me.. I enjoy sucking cocks, balls, rimming a mans ass, eating there cum.. but I really find it verry hard to kiss them.. do please reply coz I am really fed up with these....
    …don’t be too hard on yourself…I’ve been bi for 20 years and I don’t like kissing me either…

Quote Originally Posted by charles-smythe View Post
    …don’t be too hard on yourself…I’ve been bi for 20 years and I don’t like kissing me either…
    true if u don't like it u just don't like it. don't pressure urself if u just don't wanna do it. u don't have to like both sexes equally.

don't

Quote Originally Posted by dafydd View Post
    too intimate? possible internalised homophobia e.g. final nail in the coffin?

d
    Well said.

Bisexual men who do all sort of sexual things with men like eating ass, swallowing cum, getting fucked, etc. But then claim that kissing a man is gross or not something they do are homophobic or biphobic and not comfortable with their own sexuality or with being bisexual. A lot of times they are homophobic and biphobic in other ways too.

It took me a while to get comfortable in kissing a guy too. Now if my male lovers likes to kiss and it turns him on I'm ok with that and I'm also ok if they dont want to kiss.

I had a FB for a while. We did everything but he didn't want to kiss. I'd kiss his neck, ears, chest while we made love but stayed away from his lips as he didn't want to kiss. I changed jobs and was not going to be able to meet up with him any more and we met one last time. While we were fooling around he leaned in, gave me a passionate kiss, looked in my eyes and said "I wished I had done that sooner." Yeah, I wished he had.

Silkyheels was the first man i ever kisses,and he doesn't know this but i almost shot my load when we kisses.........typing this has just made my cock hard,wish i could kiss him now

dating more bisexual friends in the bisexual encounters www.bisexualencounters.org