Register

Need some feedback...

What I like doing with guys: Blow and intercourse (not fond of kissing them)

What I like doing with girls: Kissing, forplay, licking, intercourse (the whole deal)

Last weekend I met a 27 year old girl (nine years older than I am, I'm pushing 19) and we had some explicit sexual encounters at her house but no intercourse because she was unable at the time. I was with her for about 5 hours and I really enjoyed it, as much as I enjoy any sex.

Last night I met a guy which I have met about 4 times before at his house, after my first orgazm I always lose all interest and force myself to continue. After which I try to leave as soon as possible. I was with him for about an hour.

This is not a post about what my sexual orientation is, I know it very well, my question is, why do I lose interest in the guy?

Re: Need some feedback...

I think its common with a a lot of bi guys. Lets face it how keen are you to go for a second orgasm when you have a spot of solo sex. I think its part of your bisexuality and partly your sexual history with women. You felt sexualised emotionally when you were with her, but with the guy it was about the orgasm a purely physical experience; you felt no emotional attachment to him so there was nothing to bind you after sex. I wouldn't worry except perhaps let him cum first next time so your urges are still active when you cum. Good luck..

Quote Originally Posted by Cid87

What I like doing with girls: Kissing, forplay, licking, intercourse (the whole deal)

Last weekend I met a 27 year old girl (nine years older than I am, I'm pushing 19) and we had some explicit sexual encounters at her house but no intercourse because she was unable at the time. I was with her for about 5 hours and I really enjoyed it, as much as I enjoy any sex.

Last night I met a guy which I have met about 4 times before at his house, after my first orgazm I always lose all interest and force myself to continue. After which I try to leave as soon as possible. I was with him for about an hour. This is not a post about what my sexual orientation is, I know it very well, my question is, why do I lose interest in the guy?
    My I am so romantaically straight, had 1 mm exp last year but afterward I was ready to get going. With women I can play all night. With me the mm thoughts are sometimes present in the morning, never there during the day and seldom during the evening. Last 3 relationships all were interested in g2g experience and wanted to see 2 or more guys play, thats what got me halfway thinking about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Cid87

Last night I met a guy which I have met about 4 times before at his house, after my first orgazm I always lose all interest and force myself to continue. After which I try to leave as soon as possible. I was with him for about an hour. This is not a post about what my sexual orientation is, I know it very well, my question is, why do I lose interest in the guy?
    My I am so romantically straight, had 1 mm exp last year but afterward I was ready to get going. With women I can play all night. With me the mm thoughts are sometimes present in the morning, never there during the day and seldom during the evening. Last 3 relationships all were interested in g2g experience and wanted to see 2 or more guys play, thats what got me halfway thinking about it.

RE: Last post !DOH! romantically typo error...hate it when I do that!!!

"You felt sexualised emotionally when you were with her, but with the guy it was about the orgasm a purely physical experience; you felt no emotional attachment to him so there was nothing to bind you after sex. "

True; my emotional attactments have been mostly with women and I have a strong sexual attraction for men. I have a male frriend of many years whom my wife feels that I am in love with, but though we have slept together many times we never had ANY direct sexual contact! We came close a few times, but both recognized a need to avoid any possibility of transmitting disease to her.
    BiOldMan

When there is no emotional attachment, when the purpose of the engagement is purely for sex, a guy is ready for the post-orgasmic nap. Not much different than a masturbating moment.

When there is emotional attachment, when the purpose of the engagement is a result of intimate friendship, a guy is ready for the post-orgasmic nap,,,,, EXCEPT! He cares enough for the one he's with to give comfort, to express care, to sew and cultivate the garden of intimate friendship.

I am the same way with guys. Let get out of here -there's no reason to be in the bedroon anymore. I'll go to a different room and talk, but let's get out of here. I usually try to make sure that they finish first, because I don't like to have to pretend that I'm interested when I'm not.
    I also agree that it is the lack of an emotional attachment that brings on that feeling, at least for me. When I wasn't in a relationship and was messing around, I felt the same way when I was with some women. So for me, it isn't the sex of the partner, but rather, what I'm looking for in being with them. If I'm looking for companionship, I want to stay around. If I'm looking for sex, let me finish and get out of here. Lynn