Register

Thread: Gleeky!

Gleeky!

Happy Birthday Gleekybaby. May your day be fun, happy and completeky enjoyable.
    Hugs
    Cat
    I'm tryin' my best to leave a loving foot print on the hearts of the folks who's lives I touch..longly, or briefly..:}
    Minx

Women and cats will do as they please, so men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.
    Robert A. Heinlein

Re: Gleeky!

Happy BirthDay.Gleeky!!!!! Hope you had a great day Hon..
    Charles,,,Tex...

Have a happy and most wonderful birthday!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Gleeky

WE hope you have a great day.....

Cheers Aussie & Chook

Happy Birthday Gleeky......I know you will have the best day ...you already had the most wonderful gift come into your life.

Belle

Happiest of Birthday wishes Gleeky love

Doggie
    When injustice becomes law,
    Resistance becomes DUTY. T. Jefferson

*giggles* Thank you all so much!

Was a lovely day,
    had my birthday early while my parents stayed in the weekend, got a haircut and we have a dinner of my choice lol!

Belle is right though, already had the best birthday pressie ever! And she is 11 weeks old this Sat coming!
    11lbs6oz now, and 60cm long!!!! such a big girl and so beautiful! will post pics at some stage soon!

XoxoxxoxoX

Thanks again everyone!!!
    OMG I'm in love!

Thumbs up Re: Gleeky!

Thats so cool Gleeky, and she close to what my youngest son was when he was Born. He was 11lbs, 5 and a half ozs, 24 inches long. 3 weeks preemie. I was 18...
    That was the end of my baby making days! lol
    Give her a peck for me if you would please? :}
    Cat
    I'm tryin' my best to leave a loving foot print on the hearts of the folks who's lives I touch..longly, or briefly..:}
    Minx

Women and cats will do as they please, so men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.
    Robert A. Heinlein