Register

Cock / Ball Rings

Hello,
    I've never used a cock or a cock & ball ring. I have a few questions:

Which is better, more effective / easier / more comfortable - the ring that goes just around your cock or the one that goes around both your cock and balls. I've also seen a double one that goes around your cock and balls separately.

What exactally does it do - keep you from cumming too quickly or maybe swell your cock a little (wife would like that) or both?

Re: Cock / Ball Rings

I find cock rings better to be honest . They don't stop you cumming but they do help you maintain an erection more easily . The vibrating rings are kinda good but for a different reason. Some girls don't like the direct stimulation of their clit though . I guess it's down to individual tastes.

Don't get one that's too tight though...... You'll be down the hospital if ya do .
    Last edited by Giggles100; Jan 20, 2010 at 4:10 PM.
    SexualityLifeHealingSunlightNatureMagicSerenitySpirit

I've used cock rings and I think they're hot. They make you firmer but don't wear them too long or too tight. I think the way it squeezes them all together is visually very exciting to look at.

I have used a cock ring a few timer, they do help to prolong the time before you cum and gives a better climax, however, having to put it on before you get hard makes it less likely to use one. And you can end up with a sore dick. I downloaded a bi movie, and one of the guys was wearing a cock ring before he took his pants off, and never got hard, so not really exiting to watch.They do have a up-side and a down-side.Try it out and see how it works for you.
    First,God created man, then woman, then temptation,then confusion

cock rings are nice i had one but i gave it to my new boyfriend he loves it so much to ,,

but just don't wear thou's ball stretchers rings a x bf made me wear them now i have problems from it
    mudpaws you know you love him

What they do is effect the blood flow into the region. Exactly how you're effected depends entirely on your body. In technical terms, after putting one on, blood goes into the area easily but has a bit of an obstacle getting back out. It can result in a 'harder' erection, in which the veins in your cock are more prominent, it feels firmer, is a darker shade, etc. The increased amount of blood typically results in a change of sensation. For some guys this means more stamina, for others it may mean less. Personally, my stamina isn't really that affected, but the sensations I feel are a lot more acute which give me more control over my orgasm in general.

As for placement - it's all a matter of personal preference since rings are definitely as versatile as you mentioned: they can go on the area just below the head/helmet of your cock, all the way down at the base, they can go below both the cock and balls and they can go on just your balls (though such things are typically a strip of leather or something and called a 'ball strap' or 'ball stretcher'). There's actually a device called 'The Gates of Hell' which is 3-7 rings connected by a strap that go up from the base (below your balls) to the space just below the head of your cock.

They also vary by material and size. There are fairly cheap ones ($3-$5 US) made out of silicone that stretch somewhat to accommodate you as you get hard. There's also a type that's effectively a bit of nylon with a plastic bead that you cinch to a preferred level of tightness. They also make rings out of metal ($7-$10 US), which are less forgiving, but once you get hard - you can actually feel the blood flow in the area creating a kind of 'throbbing' sensation. And those are just the basics - they also make some incredibly beautiful and complex ones out of steel and other materials that can easily get into the $150+ (US) range.

In terms of safety, it is wise not to wear them for more than a few minutes at a time until you get used to the sensations and your body's response to them in general.
    Last edited by diamond_tether; Jan 21, 2010 at 4:25 PM.

I've just generally known all types as just 'cock rings' myself.

I've one that fits around the base of my cock and balls, all as one ring. It helps make my cock a little harder and a little plumper than with out it. And it certainly makes it that extra bit more fun for both involved, for my partner and for my extra sensitised cock for me.

The trick is to find one the right size. Too loose and it doesn't really do much of anything, but too tight and you'll find it an uncomfortable task to get it off afterwards. A handy form available out there are draw string types, where you can adjust the tightness and get them off quickly.

Shop around, when you find the one that's just right it is so worth it.
    beautifully non-discriminatory
    It's not just black and white, but many beautiful shades of gray

Quote Originally Posted by Bi_Druid View Post
    The trick is to find one the right size. Too loose and it doesn't really do much of anything, but too tight and you'll find it an uncomfortable task to get it off afterwards. A handy form available out there are draw string types, where you can adjust the tightness and get them off quickly.
    This is the kind I like too. Easy to adjust for jusr cock or cock and balls, and easy to take off quickly when necessary. Mine is a rubber hose with an adjustable bead on it. Very comfy too.