Register

Emo Boys & Girls

Does anyone else find Emo boys and girls attractive? It's wierd I just love the way the boys look like girls and the girls look like boys......

Also a big fan of any fashion that allows bright purple/blue hair
    Last edited by Giggles100; Jan 18, 2010 at 8:26 AM.
    SexualityLifeHealingSunlightNatureMagicSerenitySpirit

Re: Emo Boys & Girls

Call me old fashion...

In my days this use to be called Goth!

DM

Quote Originally Posted by DareMe View Post
    Call me old fashion...

In my days this use to be called Goth!

DM
    Ah see your not down wiv da kiddies are ya .

Goth is totally different to Emo in the same way Nu Rave is different to Balearic Trance...... doesn't stop people calling it all dance music

I don't like the Goth look and most of the guys are straight and the girls pretend to be Bi/Lesbian for the boys . Emo's are alot more queer .

I for some reason find emo's really attractive. I've never really found many guy emos attractive though. Except for a guy called Jussi in the band the 69 eyes. soo hot.

Quote Originally Posted by bistraightpat View Post
    I for some reason find emo's really attractive. I've never really found many guy emos attractive though. Except for a guy called Jussi in the band the 69 eyes. soo hot.
    I think its just an effeminate style you have to be a straight/bi girl or a bi/gay guy to carry it off properly. Lots of straight lads try and end up looking....... well a half way house between alternative and emo which sucks! It's really not a style you can wear unless your comfortable in your sexuality and don't mind people labelling you as gay when you might not be.

Good looking Emo girls are ten a penny but when you see a cute guy carry the style off properly my jaw tends to drop and the crushing starts up . I wish I could wear the style but I like bright colours way too much to have any item of black clothing! Doesn't stop me mixing it up and doing my own thing though lmao!

Wow I just looked us Jessi.................... Wow!
    Last edited by Giggles100; Jan 18, 2010 at 9:08 AM.

Smile Re: Emo Boys & Girls

I guess I must live a sheltered life. I've never heard of EMO boys or girls til just now. LOL
    I do not always make the best decisions.
    I'm not always right, but I do stand by my
    decisions until proved wrong.
    Hum, guess I'm still human after all !!!

Emoboys are cuuuute! I'm not so fond of emogirls though..
    Oh and one thing, that's really a shame is that, hardly anybody looks emo just for fashion/style reasons, somehow they all have to have problems with themselves, seriously.. That;s the only thing keeping me from dating them, I just don't want to deal with all the boohoo.. I like the "emo-look" but I'm just not so fond of the emo way of thinking most of them seem to carry around..

As for androgynous people, ooooh I like that! sissy boys (teehee), boyish/masculin girls/women are sooooo hot!

I'm with Cavvy..I have No idea what an EMO is..I was thinking EMU, but that's totally different....
    Cat
    I'm tryin' my best to leave a loving foot print on the hearts of the folks who's lives I touch..longly, or briefly..:}
    Minx

Women and cats will do as they please, so men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.
    Robert A. Heinlein

Thought I'd post some pictures to help you guys who ain't heard of EMO before .

Me teaches summa the lil darlins.. they r rite uptite bout the fact that school has a strict uniform policy so they cant wear wot they wanna.. an wot they can an cant do 2 themsels vis a vis make up jewellery n stuff... they bit like lost sheep durin day.. but they don reely seem much diff from resta the kids.. at ther age..they all hav probs.. me did an so did u lot..

Do find that the girls spesh seem 2 hav a gay/bi thing..an act?? Sum prob..othas mayb.. one at least def not!!! Lads not so much.. think the locale has prob 2 much of a macho history for 'em 2 act that out. Ya ovahear ther banter seems like its the sorta sex stuff yung guys hav been sayin eva since me wos at school. Tho wot they're like outa school me wudn even hazard a guess.. think they will prob b like mos teen lads.. lookin for gud time an gettin laid..
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

No, I think they look ridiculous in pants that simply cannot fit over their bodies. And the hair. Why do they all have the same hair cut? Emo was/is totally different than goth but it's kind of turned into a cheap imitation of goth and is totally divorced from its origin. I can't stand a subculture that idolizes sadness and self-injury so even if they look good (and I don't think they do -- its not about androgyny though) I probably couldn't stand them. The Asian chick is cute, but she's a really bad example of what emo looks like.

I like goth chicks though, and it isn't cause I was/am one. Don't ask me how I like one outrageous look and subculture and not another. I'm not in to lolita, because is fucking creepy. There's just something about goth women that seems tougher than emo to me. Goth males are hit and miss. Oh god how I love the feminine flair and the fishnet. (starts wondering when that fishnet shirt she got for her boyfriend for X-mas is going to arrive)I like the lithe form (not boyish, just light framed) and the sensuality that seems to flow from the ones who do it right. Hi Marilyn Manson! but some of them just look odd in their make up.

Giggles you are quite mistaken about goths pretending to be queer for men. Most goths I know are straight (like most people) but I have never met a goth chick that was a fake-queer. Oh I've met emos that were fake queers, and oh so many 'normal' girls that were fake queers (a lot of them were trying to be like the goth chicks), but never a lying goth. I think you're right about how most of the guys are straight though. Which makes me sad.

How many emo kids does it take to screw in a light bulb?
    None. They just sit in the dark and cry.
    "Real Gangsta ass niggas don't flex nuts; cause real gangsta' ass niggas know they got 'em." Geto Boyz (Damn it Feels Good to be a Gangsta'

I had a crush on an emo girl she was so cute and I LOVED her dark personality

Quote Originally Posted by BLCHGK777 View Post
    I had a crush on an emo girl she was so cute and I LOVED her dark personality
    What is a 'dark personality' exactly? Do you mean, cynical and likes 'weird' or 'creepy' things? I like cynicism. And creepy things.
    "Real Gangsta ass niggas don't flex nuts; cause real gangsta' ass niggas know they got 'em." Geto Boyz (Damn it Feels Good to be a Gangsta'

Quote Originally Posted by Giggles100 View Post
    Ah see your not down wiv da kiddies are ya .

Goth is totally different to Emo in the same way Nu Rave is different to Balearic Trance...... doesn't stop people calling it all dance music

I don't like the Goth look and most of the guys are straight and the girls pretend to be Bi/Lesbian for the boys . Emo's are alot more queer .
    Being a DJ (ok maybe more Ex-DJ than active these days, anyone for an 80's alternative after hours party?) I understand what you mean.

My point is that for Emo to exist, Alternative and Goth styles had to exist before the Emo subculture cam about.

Anytime you want to talk music, "i'm your man".

DM

There is a great deal of gay/bi within the EMO culture. Just how much is genuine only they can say, but I do like many have doubts. What is important is that as a culture it is not anti-gay or anti-bisexual. That holds out some hope for us, yet it also fills me with some foreboding. How often does a youth culture fizzle out and its adherents become all that they despised?

For now it is young kids learning as I did what turns them on and being what they want to be. I say let them be, allow them to enjoy their youth as we did and lets hope for the best.

Quote Originally Posted by sammie19 View Post
    There is a great deal of gay/bi within the EMO culture. Just how much is genuine only they can say, but I do like many have doubts. What is important is that as a culture it is not anti-gay or anti-bisexual. That holds out some hope for us, yet it also fills me with some foreboding. How often does a youth culture fizzle out and its adherents become all that they despised?

For now it is young kids learning as I did what turns them on and being what they want to be. I say let them be, allow them to enjoy their youth as we did and lets hope for the best.
    Things are changing...... gay characters on TV are much more than the stereotype (skins. torchwood etc etc). Homophobes are now a minority that have to keep quite in public area's and so many things that were legal like not letting teachers work because they were gay have been stopped. Oh and gay marriage!

I think it's far easier being "anything" these days. Sure there are knob ends out there but they are called chav's and are almost universally hated themselves .

Today I saw a lesbian couple holding hands and a gay couple cuddled up waiting for a bus in town (Awww!). No way in hell this would have happened 10/20 years ago .

Quote Originally Posted by CumSloppyHole View Post
    No I'm not into people who are into the Emo fashion.

I agree with Jackal, men and women who are into emo just look corny to me.

People who are into this type of music and fashion can be homophobic too as I've met people who were into the emo music and fashion who are homophobic.
    Doubt if they give a sod wot u thinka them hun... wen me wos in me teens didn care wot ne 1 thot..so don expect them 2 b ne diff.. an gud for them...

... an yea.. sum prob r homophobic.. sad reality a the world is that peeps in all walks a life r... but not as many as 1ce was.. an not so long bak eitha...
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

yea, I am one.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackal View Post
    What is a 'dark personality' exactly? Do you mean, cynical and likes 'weird' or 'creepy' things? I like cynicism. And creepy things.
    Well she liked to create a opposite evil light to everything if someone mention something happy she mentioned something creepy and evil... it was odd and so wonderful

Red face Re: Emo Boys & Girls

Hmmm! Must be a generational thing, I thought you were all talking about some characters from Sesame Street. And now I've seen the photos someone posted, I now know it was the Muppets, my mistake. Kids with silly looking haircuts, what a surprise.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside2009 View Post
    Hmmm! Must be a generational thing, I thought you were all talking about some characters from Sesame Street. And now I've seen the photos someone posted, I now know it was the Muppets, my mistake. Kids with silly looking haircuts, what a surprise.
    .. innit luffly tho.... Think its brill how ev wee wile kids re-invent themsels.. betta than bein ole fuddy duddy ne ways..

Quote Originally Posted by darkeyes View Post
    Doubt if they give a sod wot u thinka them hun... wen me wos in me teens didn care wot ne 1 thot..so don expect them 2 b ne diff.. an gud for them...

Oh, I don't know about that. Spend 10min on DA and you'll find a flood of submissions by emos complaining about how people think about them and how much it upsets them. Teenagers usually give a big sod what people think of them. And different than what? They are still following the aesthetics of a specific 'culture'. They have their own, clothes, their own music, and hair style. If they identify as emo then they are still trying to be like other people in the emo sphere; they're still part of their own peer group. Different than the kids on the Disney channel maybe, but not from each other.

Red face Re: Emo Boys & Girls

Quote Originally Posted by Jackal View Post
    Oh, I don't know about that. Spend 10min on DA and you'll find a flood of submissions by emos complaining about how people think about them and how much it upsets them. Teenagers usually give a big sod what people think of them. And different than what? They are still following the aesthetics of a specific 'culture'. They have their own, clothes, their own music, and hair style. If they identify as emo then they are still trying to be like other people in the emo sphere; they're still part of their own peer group. Different than the kids on the Disney channel maybe, but not from each other.
    Some may..most don... they wanna b ther own peep.. cos they mite complain bout wot peeps think a them..sum do..lots don cos they don care bout wot the elders think..it don mean they wan our approval... they r wot they wanna b.. an thats wot teens hav dun for a long time now.. diff from wot u ask..diff from u an me thats for sure.. course they r like ther peers.. wy shudn they b? EMO is a style an culture wich is currently popular mong kids.. like othas b4.. its tellin us that we r not like u..we will nev b like u.. we wanna change the world.. we r betta than u ya ole fart...an wen we run the planet it will b a far diff an betta place from the 1 uve given us.. wetha that will always b so is ver dubious given wot has happened 2 youth cultures goin back 2 the 50s.. An don u believe theyr not diff from each otha.. sure they r similar..an they hav many ideas that r similar..they like much the same music.. but from each otha they r ver different from each otha.. jus as u r from the vast majority a adult culture...

Ya seem ratha contemptuous a the lil buggas...ya shudn b.. they r strugglin wiv the world in the only way at pres they kno how an think EMO is the way they can best change that world.. me likes em..gud luk 2 em.. an tries 2 undastand em.. an hun, if emo culture ev did rule the world..not 2 sure it wud b ne worse than the 1 we r givin em..