Register

Sexual audio books

Does anyone have a lead on sexual audio books I could download say to an Ipod ? I'm thinking, while I'm at the gym on the treadmill I could have something interesting to listen to.
    Patiently waiting for the day that male bisexuality is accepted by all....

Re: Sexual audio books

Sure-

Free even

try

Nobilis Erotica

Mostly short stories with a variety of themes, genre is sci-fi/ fantasy.Free.

Erotica a La Carte

Again mostly short stories, good variety, genre is all over the place. Free.

For longer fare

Nawashi - Graydancer

This one is urban fantasy, and it is BDSM. Longer.Free

Jujun -Graydancer

Sequel to Nawashi...

Diary of an S&M Romance
    - Thorn Daddy and Dollie Llama
    Exactly as the title states, true story.

Poetry-

One taste Poetry readings
    -Erotic poetry readings several per podcast, free.

I want your sex
    - Diary of a young hot bi babe. Very well done. Free.

Now I also Like to listen to advice informative podcast of an adult nature.

Kinsey Confidential Podcast by the Kinsey Institute, quick question answer format. Free.

Ropecast - Interviews and variety by Graydancer, BDSM , Free.

The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority. The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority. The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking.
    —A. A. Milne
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7E-aoXLZGY

Thanks, listen to lots of books on tape when driving. This will be different, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by guycurious View Post
    Does anyone have a lead on sexual audio books I could download say to an Ipod ? I'm thinking, while I'm at the gym on the treadmill I could have something interesting to listen to.
    Hey thanks for the thread guycurious and for the links mariedelta. I too have something more interesting to listen too at the gym.
    BiBoz49 Live in the moment

Wink Re: Sexual audio books

I knew a girl once that compiled audio books of a sexual nature. I thought she just suffered from Tourettes syndrome.

Why anyone would want to wield iron weights above their head whilst their earphone squeals,

'stick it to me there Baby, oh!yes, oh!yes,deeper, harder'

Sounds like a recipe for an accident to me, quite apart from the likelihood of being mistaken for one half of the parallel bars.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside2009 View Post
    I knew a girl once that compiled audio books of a sexual nature. I thought she just suffered from Tourettes syndrome.

Why anyone would want to wield iron weights above their head whilst their earphone squeals,

'stick it to me there Baby, oh!yes, oh!yes,deeper, harder'

Sounds like a recipe for an accident to me, quite apart from the likelihood of being mistaken for one half of the parallel bars.
    LOL! Good one Darkside. But it will be good during a long boring session on the treadmill.
    BiBoz49 Live in the moment