Register

Smile Who turns you on the most; Fred, Shaggy, Velma, or Daphne? Scooby ? lol

When I was 7 years old, I would have given my favorite vinyl record "jesus Christ Superstar", for a look up Velma's skirt! I luasted after long, lean Shaggy, and would have followed Fred's lead if there were a mystery to be solved. I'm an advanced belt in karate, but am really a bigger chicken that Shaggy and Scooby put together!
    Let's put a vote to it! Fred or Shaggy? Daphne or Velma! Scooby? You sick puppies! (although mentally, Scooby IS human) Y'all get two scooby snacks if you vote! lol

Re: Who turns you on the most; Fred, Shaggy, Velma, or Daphne? Scooby ? lol

Velma is definitely the kinkiest one and most likely to bring home her girlfriends and share them with me.

daphne....but lets face it ..it looks like most cartoonist are as big a bunch a pervs as any.... after all,look at the tits on all the women they draw.......perfect shapes in the shirts!....nice full perfect shaped tittys!

Daphne. But only because I am a sucker for redheads.

Velma then Shaggy then Velma again!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jade Pecker View Post
    When I was 7 years old, I would have given my favorite vinyl record "jesus Christ Superstar", for a look up Velma's skirt! I luasted after long, lean Shaggy, and would have followed Fred's lead if there were a mystery to be solved. I'm an advanced belt in karate, but am really a bigger chicken that Shaggy and Scooby put together!
    Let's put a vote to it! Fred or Shaggy? Daphne or Velma! Scooby? You sick puppies! (although mentally, Scooby IS human) Y'all get two scooby snacks if you vote! lol
    Daphne, all the way

Daphne - always turned me on in that tight little mini skirt - always wanted to slide my hands up her thighs - and I knew she was a cartoon ! Lets face it - a threesome in the Mystery Machine with Daphne and Fred would be the best !

Smile Re: Who turns you on the most; Fred, Shaggy, Velma, or Daphne? Scooby ? lol

Guys-Velma!?! wtf!? lol oh well i can have daphne all to myself then :P

Velma definately. She just gives those bi-dyke vibes. I guess I've always had a thing for queer girls.

Me too, brother! I prefer to dates bis no matter what gender; we all know where we're coming from. Is Velma bi? I honestly never though of her that way, but it could be. I always pegged Daphne as a lipstick lez/bi girl. Most of the bi girls I know have been fem, although there have been some very foxy tomboy types!

Quote Originally Posted by Jason0012 View Post
    Velma definately. She just gives those bi-dyke vibes. I guess I've always had a thing for queer girls.
    Funny you should mention that.

Did anyone ever see the episode of The Venture Bros. that spoofs Scooby & the gang? Velma is a militant lesbian, Fred is a control freak over Daphne, and Shaggy is the only one who can hear Scooby talk. Twisted and hilarious.

Velma! Velma! Velma!

Hey... how about Ariel the Mermaid?

She's hot too!

But she could do without the clamshells!

VELMA...for sure!

I am not into girls per se but there was a super smart and street savy girl who knew what was going on. Shaggy and Scooby were great and well the other two were just sort of air heads....all looks no brains.

Belle

I agree with Chai.... a sucker for redheads.

Velma seemed to be a hot tamale She was sexy as hell

Hmm well NO to Scooby so that leaves Velma or Daphne... Fred or Shaggy... deciding is so troublesome... can I just say all of the above?

I love Daphne's body and Velma's brain. So if that was combined I would be very happy.

And I have a thing for hippies, so Shaggy for sure.. instead of Fred.

Well, it would definately have to be Velma, no question. She's intelligent and just wonderful.
    "World out of balance
    World without end
    We are not afraid
    Let the night come..."

-Poppy Z. Brite

well Daphne & Fred i loved seeing them more than the others
    mudpaws you know you love him

Velma!! She was my masturbatory inspiration when younger as she reminded me of a teacher in grade school. She was not magazine pretty, she had not the perfect body and she wore glasses. But her ways were so sexy, the way she looked at us with those piercing blue eyes behind ugly framed specs- bedroom eyes i as older learned to call -, yeah.. wet dream city!