Register

Talking During Sex

Just wondering if others enjoy talking during sex. I never used to say a word until I had sex with someone who was verbal during sex and boy it opened up a new dimension for me.

Re: Talking During Sex

There are those who just know the exact right thing to say, to excite and titillate. My GF comes up with some things that really amazes me; things I'd never suspect of her thinking of. She's sent me on cerebral trips that have increased both of our sensuality and pleasure. When you're in tune with a lover emotionally, spiritually, and sensually, it's a fantastic feeling!

um some times me and my boy friend talk but other times im lost in a orgasm and well i think you get the picture

mudpaws you know you love him

my bf and i love to 69.

have you tried talking with a rock hard cock in your mouth?

Yeah even when there is a need to be really quiet, that little dirty whisper or a phrase that triggers lots of norty thoughts can really enhance the orgasm for both partners.

With me I've always asked my lovers what they wanted me to do to better turn them on & give them greater pleasure...

Also I've told lovers that I loved them....

One woman that I was with, right when we were about to make love, she became so chatty, I grabbed her by the hair, ( we were sitting up in bed) and forced her to give me a blow job...Even then she was still making noise..umm gaaa ynnn ahh

Depends on what's being said!

I have had lovers who told jokes or recounted movie plots while we were going at...I didn't appreciate that much.

It is nice, however, to hear praise, receive guidance on what feels good (or not), or truly lust-filled utterances.

if my wife is concentrating on her orgasm, it usually means my tongue's busy elsewhere, She's been turned on by me uttering naughty bits as we fuck... sometimes,.. we make love, and the talking is more a verbal caress... Other times, we fuck, and the words we use are used like a slap on the ass.

Isn't that called "Negotiation"
    First,God created man, then woman, then temptation,then confusion