Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Wife Loved Having Him Suck Her Lover's Cock

You first have to know that my first wife and I were married over 25 years. Most of that was during my 20 year Navy Career and we did our share of Fucking off on each other. Naturally this had caused many problems, and many separations. It was on one of those separations that I found out I was bi-sexual. So, at this point, my wife was not aware of my bi-side. Once in a while we would watch bi-sex movies, and these movies turned her on, but I couldn’t get her interested in threesomes. She would simply say that if she had sex with another guy or another couple, she would pick them out,
    not me. She loved turning me on during our fucking by telling me about the things she had done when she fucked other guys during our separations, but that’s as far as it went.

One night we went out with Scotty, a co-worker of mine. He was about my size, single and quite attractive. My wife, a foxy redhead even at 45, wore a white western blouse and white jeans. She went braless so that her nipples pressed against the front of her blouse. The jeans were quite tight and after she had them on a while, they would creep up, accentuating her ass cheeks
    and her cunt lips were well defined in the front, creating a beautiful set of “camel toes” for all to see. She would purposely wear this outfit on occasion when we went out to the clubs, because she knew that I enjoyed watching other men stare at her ass and cunt lips. I noticed that Scotty couldn't keep his eyes off her crotch, and it was evident that she was showing an interest
    in him. His pants were also tight and his dick produced a nice sized bulge that seemed to attract her attention from the moment we picked him up. This apparent mutual interest created the idea of a threesome in my mind, so I only danced with my wife occasionally, letting them pretty much have free run of the dance floor.

They started the first couple of slow dances in a normal embrace, but soon, when they slow danced, he pulled her close against his pelvis with both of his arms around her waist. Her arms were around his back and her face was nestled in his neck, as if they were lovers. As they danced, his hands would move around just a little more than would be expected when dancing with another guy's wife. When they were partially blocked from my view and he thought I couldn’t see them, he would slide his hands down, cupping and feeling her ass, pulling her closer into his midsection. With her head still buried in his neck, she would lean into him, allowing his caresses. I even caught sight of a few quick kisses. The idea of a threesome became more and more realistic.

Towards closing time, after they had worked each other over all evening, I purposely made a trip to the bathroom just as they got up to dance again. When I got back, they had moved out of sight, behind a large square post on the side of the dance floor. So I walked over by the post to look. They were standing still, in the process of a grinding, open-mouthed kiss. They were cupping each other’s ass, pulling her cunt hard against his dick and their bodies were undulating in a slow, dry-fucking motion. I stood there watching until they saw me and backed away. Faking mild irritation, I said, "Let's get out of here."

We all sat in the front, with my wife in the iddle. She slouched down in the seat, with her head laid back and her legs parted. Her left hand and knees was pressed against my leg and her right hand and knee rested against Scotty. This position pulled her jeans up tighter against her crotch and emphasized her pussy lips even more than when standing. Her lap was somewhat visible
    in the dim lights of the dash and I noticed that Scotty kept glancing down at her pussy. So I dropped my right hand to her thigh, massaging slowly up the inside of her leg to her pussy. Then I began to rub her cunt through her pants
    by moving my middle finger up and down the slit of her pussy lips. Scotty watched this for a bit and then looked up at me. I nodded in the direction of my wife’s lap and moved my hand. He took the hint and slid his hand over, covered her pussy and began sliding his fingers up and down her slit. She may have been drunk, but she was well aware of the switch. She put both of her hands against his and held him hard against her crotch as she slowly moved her ass in rhythm to his caresses, softly moaning. My wife then put
    her hands in our laps, rubbing our hard cocks, I played with her tits and he rubbed her pussy as we drove along. The threesome was in motion.

When we arrived, we went straight to the bedroom where he and I undressed her. He licked his lips as I pulled her panties down slowly exposing the red triangle of hair covering her pussy mound. I dropped down and covered her moist pussy with my mouth, licking and sucking the clit, pushing my tongue into her cunt and sucking her juices out. She let out a moan when I rolled her over, spread her ass cheeks apart and flicked my tongue across her asshole, gently probing without penetrating.

Unashamedly she said, “Come on you guys, undress. I want some cock!” He and I stripped, and she smiled approvingly as his rock hard cock sprang
    out of his shorts. Scotty was amply hung, with having over 8” and quite thick. We got on the bed and she immediately took his cock in her hand, stroked it momentarily and cupped his balls. Then she took him into her mouth. As she
    sucked his cock, he moved into the 69 position so they could eat each other. It didn’t take either one of them very long to cum. I guess the dry-fucking on the dance floor, and the action in the car on the way home had them prepared. As she usually does when being eaten out, she got off twice, moaning and hunching her pussy up and down against his face. Right after that, his body
    tightened, and he gasped as she held him in her mouth, stroking his cock and swallowing as he shot several spasms of his load into her throat.
    Hotter than hell, I had been kneeling on the side of the bed, near her head, stroking my own cock as I watched her suck him off. They rolled apart, and lay back, both of them breathing hard and moaning. Still on her back, she turned to me, took my cock in her hand and I leaned forward and began fucking her mouth, sliding deep into her throat. She reached under and slid a finger in my ass to heighten my pleasure. Scotty’s dick was still hard, so he moved around, kneeled on the bed with his knees on either side of her ass,
    pushed her knees up against her tits, and sank his cock deep into her cunt, slamming into her so hard she could barely keep my dick in her mouth. I could see his hard cock sliding in and out of her pussy, glistening with their juices. She pumped her pelvis against him, fucking with him while I was buried deep in her throat. Having my wife suck my dick with a finger up my ass, while she was in the throes of passion from another man’s cock wildly pumping her cunt was all I could handle. My body stiffened and I began to
    shoot my load into her mouth. She quit fucking long enough to take me deep into her mouth, move her finger back and forth in my ass and swallowed my cum. Turning back to fuck Scotty, she lowered her feet against the mattress so she could buck against him as they fucked furiously for several more minutes until they both tightened their bodies in spasms of cumming. We rested for a few minutes, then Scotty decided he wanted more, so he slid down and they began to 69 again. This was exciting in itself because since they had just recently fucked, as he was eating her out, he was sucking his own cum juices out of her pussy, and as she licked and sucked his still wet cock, she was tasting her own pussy juice. I was lying by her head, stroking my hard cock while I watched her lick and suck on his cock and balls. Soon
    she took his cock out of her mouth, pointed his dick at me, just inches from my face and said, “Here, take him in your mouth. I want to see you suck his cock like the bi guys in those movies do.” I looked at her wonderingly and
    she said, “Your dick always gets hard when we watching men sucking cock in those movies and I’ve often wondered what it would be like to see you with another man’s cock in your mouth.”

Since she didn’t know about my bi side, I had to play it cool. I had wanted his cock in my mouth all the while I was watching her sucking him off, but had to resist temptation because I not only didn’t know how she would feel about it but also I didn’t know if Scotty was bi or not. He had stopped eating her out and was looking up as she was talking. We both looked down at him and he nodded his head and said, “Go ahead. Suck it.” He laid back and waited as I “relented” and “hesitatingly” leaned forward and let his
    cock slide ever so slowly across my lips and tongue into my mouth. As I began blowing him, I looked into my wife’s face and saw pure passion.
    I knew she liked those bi-movies, but I didn't realize it would make her so hot to see me sucking a cock, but it sure did. She held his cock at the base, and slowly stroked it as I began blowing him, bobbing my head up and down,
    letting his cock slide in and out of my mouth. Scotty had gone back to eating her out and she let go of his cock, held him by the back of the head and got off two or three times while watching me suck him. Then she pulled her pussy away from his face, scooted up and sat with her
    back against the head board. She could barely talk, but she rasped out, “Oh! This is so fucking hot. Scotty, will you suck him, too? Will you guys 69 each other for me? I’m so fucking hot. I just gotta see you 69.” So, without any hesitation he rolled over and took my cock into his mouth. We held each other by the ass as we sucked and stroked each others cock. My wife fingered herself violently, cumming several more times while watching us suck each other long and hard. She then moved down and inserted a finger and began fingerfucking both of our asses. I came first, Scotty swallowed my load, and then he came in my mouth. As she could feel each of us cum, she shoved her fingers deeper into our asses, intensifying the pleasure.

We spent about 4 hours playing around that night, trying new positions. She liked sitting on my cock, fucking me while Scotty kneeled by my face with his cock buried deep in my throat. She reached down and fondled his balls as his cock fucked my mouth. Then he sat on a chair and she straddled him, lowering her pussy down over his cock, facing away from him. As they fucked, I knelt on the floor between their legs, alternating between licking her clit and his cock and sucking his balls. This was a helluva hot position.

When we got home, we threw our clothes off and sucked and fucked for an hour or so, talking about our session with Scotty, our other lovers and how this was probably the hottest night of fucking we had ever had. We got together with Scotty for several more nights of fun and now that she knew I was bi, she would let me bring guys home and watch us suck each other off before joining in.

Re: Wife Loved Having Him Suck Her Lover's Cock

Anyone who actually reads this, please condense it to a few chapters. We aren't sure whether to laugh or cry.

Quote Originally Posted by welickit View Post
    Anyone who actually reads this, please condense it to a few chapters. We aren't sure whether to laugh or cry.
    yea lol

Quote Originally Posted by welickit View Post
    it's a test to see if you can read and remember.

quiz is ready for you on the next page... lol

um what
    mudpaws you know you love him

If I didn't know better I would think that was my story that I just read. HOT_HOT_HOT
    I too put over 20 in the Navy and we had several 3sum flings that turned out just like your/my story. That was over 25 years ago but I can remember it as yesterday and wish it was yesterday and today and tomorrow and for the rest of my life.
    Boats

I wish my wife would do something like that for me. She does insert her finger into my ass when 69. I told her that I really like it when she finger me. I hope one day things will happen smoothly.

Quote Originally Posted by Boats View Post
    If I didn't know better I would think that was my story that I just read. HOT_HOT_HOT
    I too put over 20 in the Navy and we had several 3sum flings that turned out just like your/my story. That was over 25 years ago but I can remember it as yesterday and wish it was yesterday and today and tomorrow and for the rest of my life.
    Boats

It seems like fiction from a feverish mind.

Re: Loved Having Him Suck Her Lover's Cock

believe me it's not fiction.. it's true

when my x gf found out I liked to suck cock
    she couldn't get enough of sharing her friend's
    cock with me... and she loved to be licked and
    have me suck cock it made her so aroused..

That is an amazing story! I found that major HOT!! Had me hard as hell as I read it! You are one lucky guy to have that much fun!

Talking Re: Wife Loved Having Him Suck Her Lover's Cock

VERY HOT!!!

very hot did that with a couple of ex girl friends. I find it a turn on licking a clit and cock as they fuck. It's a turn on when he's ready he pulls out my mouth slides him in, tasting both there juices. And your girl cheering u on as you take his load. Thats it I am now horny thinking about it.

Thumbs up Re: She Loved Having Me Suck Her Lover's Cock

oh yes it's so good .. I love to see a girl drool on a cock
    and then she smiles at me and says.. want some?

3 way sex is so hot

Me and my GF had a similar experience with her X hubby..We got together playing card and strip polka the next thing you know he was out of clothes then me.. then her..Well it just kind of happened and when they were lying on the bed kissing and caressing I was just rubbing myself and getting very hot watching. K said maybe I should get them both ready so I alternated between licking her and licking and sucking him..It was super hot being her x..After awhile she was sucking on him and told him to hold the cam that I was doing pics and videos of them with and I kind of knew what that meant so I went down and we licked him together and sucking and kissed between his cock and it was very very arousing erotic and hot.I was under then at one point while he did her doggy and I felt his cock and balls while he was deeply inside her. we have pics and vids form that day still and not sure if we can post them here being new but we have posted some on yuvu on the web.
    JcuckandK

wow !!! what a great story. i sure do wish that my wife would do something like that.

Whau very nice story.

You are lucky guy with a wife like that

Re: Wife Loved Having Him Suck Her Lover's Cock MAYBE?

Orallybi4cpl is not that into bi if he is only interested in it if there is a woman there and he expects the other person to furnish the open minded tolerant woman. Orally is not interested at all in just bi fun with another guy. Guess that is just to " Gay" ? I think that is very picky and that is ok just maybe the dream will not happen very often.

Quote Originally Posted by orallybi4cpl View Post
    it's a test to see if you can read and remember.

quiz is ready for you on the next page... lol
    just remembered the cumming part..now go away and don't talk to me

Damn, that was so HOT it made me rock hard... Loved it and thanks

No, No, NO! Not fewer chapters -- MORE! You can spell, you can write, and you can get me a nice hardon to stroke. Keep up the good work!

I too had an interesting experience. One day I came home from the bar to find my wife had a friend over and they were naked in the hot tube. She asked me to join them so I took off my clothes and slid into the bubbling hot tub. Once in there I noticed that my wifes friend frank was sporting a tremendous hardon. I triedc not to look but was so taken in by this sight that I couldn't look away. My wife noticed right away. She moved closer to Frank and whispered in his ear while he smiled. Then Frank sat up on the edge of the tub and spread his legs displaying his rock hard meat. My wife then asked me if I liked whaty I saw and stopped short noticing my own cock growing bigger and harder. After that she said to Frank I think my hubby is getting turned on by oyur cock. He agreed then grabbed his cock and stroked it a few times. My wife then said to me if you like it so much why don't you suck it! I looked at her and she grabbed me by the hair and guided me over in front of Frank and prceeded to push my head toward his big dick. Saying to me suck it like the bitch you are! She held his cock and held it up to my face and pushed my head hard down over his lap. She then grabbed my balls and began to squeeze them very hard demanding that I suck his cock I whinced and into my open mouthshe stuck his dick in my mouth. Then pushing and tugging on my hair she forced me to suck Frank's long hard cock. My own cock was by now so fucking hard I copuld hardly stand it. She called me a Whore and told me I was to suck him off before the two of them fucked me in my little asshole. My wife reached down along side the tub and picked up a strapon dildo of 10 inches of ass fucking inches. She then took that cock and slid it into my tight ass with some lube we keep by the tub. Frank had grabbed me by the hair and head and was dorcing me to suck his huge cock while my wife proceeded to penetrate my tight ass. In no time she was fucking my ass as deep as she could and Frank was forcing me to deep throat his massive dick. Strangely enough I gave in and did as I was instructed. After about ten minutes of this cock sucking andf ass fucking Frank was starting to tense up my wife could tell he was going to cum any time now so she kept fucking me and pushing down on my head telling me I was to suck off Frank and swallow his hot sticky load and there it was all at once Frank began to shoot his hot gooey cum deep into my throat and all over my mouth. I obeyed the demands to swallow his cum and kept swallowing over and over until Frank stopped cumming and then pushed me off his dick. My wife instructed me to put his cock back into my mouth and suck on it until it was hard again. So I did as she said it wasn't long before Frank had a long hard cock again then my wife told me I was going to get fucked by a reel cock. I was getting looser after all of her fucking then she pulled me off of Frank's cock and guided his big hard dick into my loose well lubricated ass. Just then I saw Frank turn towards the house and motion for his wife to come out and join the party. His wife cassandra was already wearting a strapon. My wife helped her onto the edge of the tub and forced me to start sucking her strapon while her husband had his way with my ass. My wife laughed and taunted me even more caling me a bitch and a nasty whore cock sucker and ass fucker. I felt Frank beginning to pump me harder as his cum begun to fill my tight asshole. It was the fgirst time I ever sucked a real cock or let a man fuck and cum up my ass.

WOW! Another hot story... Keep them cumming

mikolavich

nice stories...i love to be in theire shoes too

-pant pant pant-

my gf finally got to watch me suck another man's cock a while back. It was a real turn on for us both as I had never had the chance to do it before. A really big part of the turn on (and something I hadn't counted on to this extent) was watching her suck his cock as we "shared" him. LOL!!! Later in the evening he went down on her after I'd fucked her asking "mind if I have a taste of that?". She looked over at me and I can't remember exactly how we agreed to it but we did and it was incredibly hot watching him go down on her as well. He licked all of my cum up like he was starving for it!! I've been wondering how another man's cum would taste off her pussy ever since and am increasingly turned on by the notion.

My late wife squirted many times watching and being a part of me and another guy playing. When she would guide his cock into my ass, as soon as the head sliped in she would cum. The first time that I had an anal O, she would squirt all over my face.She also got off helping me give him head.

I'll introduce myself first as this is my first post. This is a fitting thread to be my first. I am envious of this woman and wish one day to be as lucky as she is to experience this intense erotic moment in her life. I'm a straight female but recently have discovered that men fucking each other turns me on beyond belief. Wow. Thanks for sharing this. I wasn't sure I really fit in here at first.

Welcome to our new member and it is nice to see your first posting.

Welcome. It is truey erotic to have a lady join in the fun. I do hope that you get to live this fantasy it is one heck of a turn on to have a lady there.