Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Do you think hairy men are hott?

I'm a bi man, lol and for awhile I've thought about shaving my entire body. Legs and arms included. Not my head though.

I was wondering:

Do you think it's weird for men to shave?

Do most girls/gay men find hair on men gross or attractive?

cuz I really don't like hair

Thanks for your comment.

Re: Do you think hairy men are hott?

My personal preference is shaved thighs, buttocks, annus, scrotum, penis. Also shaved stomach and chest if hairy.

This makes for sexy body contact and for great total body oral sex.

I like hair on the head, short or long. No facial hair or short gotee is okay too.

Legs and arms some hair is okay. I am not looking for a male partner that is hairy. I just prefer shaved and minimal hair.

I have thought about shaving my arms, pits and legs, but have not decided to do it, yet.

Quote Originally Posted by GayAZN View Post

If you want to get some poon tang and she wants you to shave or trim, don't cave in!

Tang usually wants a man that is smooth or shaved and NOT masculine at all. If it were up to women we'd all look like smooth Ken doll clones and have armpits and sweat that smelled like strawberries.
    You've made it quite obvious that you don't care to have sex with women, but your insulting name calling is quite unnecessary. As far as your generalizations about what women prefer are concerned, you simply have no idea what you're talking about.
    Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: "What! You too? I thought I was the only one."

C. S. Lewis

HOT!!!!! love to be with a hairy man

I've never really cared for overly hirsute guys, just a bit of stubble on face is awesome though.

Not at all a fan of hairy guys. Neither of us.

Both me and the wife love smooth guys. Something about picking hair out of our teeth just doesn't do it for either of us.

So, all of you smooth guys, take heart. There are those amongst us that do not like guys with lots of body hair.

i like subtle chest hair, my boyfriend ha just enough, but he does have hairy arms and legs ad i love it, can't stand back hair, or hairy asses or anything like that, but i hate men that shave their body hair even more than hairy men, men are supposed to be hairy...lol, but meh that's just me...lol

Now on a woman BALD beneath the neck is ideal for me

a lot of times my body hair falls out cuzz i have a skin problem and some times it only falls out in spots on me makes me look like i have mange

so yeah ill have to shave my body or have my bf do it for me he like to shave me to tho he has a hairy body and i like the fell of it when we sleep to together i like the warmth, it feels so good
    mudpaws you know you love him

Quote Originally Posted by FalconAngel
    So, all of you smooth guys, take heart. There are those amongst us that do not like guys with lots of body hair.
    I was just about to stick my head in the oven, when I happened to catch your post.
    Thank you both!

I'm a natural smoothy. Never liked it being one. I prefer hair on other men, and I don't like women shaving their interesting bits either.
    Getting hair stuck in my teeth is a sacrifice I'm willing to make.

I prefer less hairy and/or smooth, myself. My GF shaves and I love that look. I would NOT allow a little hair to prevent me from knowing a wonderful person/lover, though.

I once knew a chubby fellow who had rheumatic fever as a child and he had no body hair at all. His body was extremely attractive to me.

I have moderate body hair and I like it. And I like my guys hairy too. I prefer pubes on my woman as well. None of this hairlessness for me thanks.

Talking Re: Do you think hairy men are hott?

I'm hairy. I'm hott.

i think it is weird. i prefer a man to not shave at all.

i find hair on a man extremely attractive. The more hair the more attractive to me.

i love hairy men.
    Last edited by jeannie_TG; Nov 24, 2009 at 1:05 PM.

HELL NO!!!! Hairy men are a BIG turn off for me. I had an Asian friend one time, who had a very smooth body. A bunch of us guys were sitting around, and the other guys...all who were very hairy...were kidding him about being so smooth. One of them ask him...."Why don't you have any body hair?" He turned and smiled....and said "higher lifeform"

Talking Re: Do you think hairy men are hott?

Uhmm, for my opinion..NO. I really dislike mating with a Bigfoot.....
    Cat
    I'm tryin' my best to leave a loving foot print on the hearts of the folks who's lives I touch..longly, or briefly..:}
    Minx

Women and cats will do as they please, so men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.
    Robert A. Heinlein

I think that it is interesting how societal views have changed about masculinity and body hair. It is a definite difference between males and females other than genital differences..lol Manscaping etc. is an interesting development. Some hairy guys would end up spending all day every day shaving in order to become hairless..lol I know that some hairless guys envy hairy chests. I know a few women who love to play with my hairy chest. Comments about it being so soft seems to make them want to toy with it...lol Some hairless or nearly hairless guys have the same reaction. I didn't get it until I was with another hairy chested guy. Shaved genitals...have good and bad points to it. The biggest turn off is looking well....not like an adult.

I'm a bit of a Bigfoot Cat...gee if you're a cat...who doesn't like hair...lol It seems well...un cat like...lol (kid'n)

I don't give a damn. As long as a guy is cool and someone that I can get along with, why should I care about that?

My husband has a hairy ass lmfao.

Quote Originally Posted by csrakate View Post
    You've made it quite obvious that you don't care to have sex with women, but your insulting name calling is quite unnecessary. As far as your generalizations about what women prefer are concerned, you simply have no idea what you're talking about.
    hey azn u are beginning to annoy me too not good for u

Hair or no hair is fine with me, as long as its not dick stubble. Don't like to feel as if my pussy got screwed by a cheese grater.

I like a tiny bit of hair in certain spots, but not much by any means.

If you use the "men are supposed to be hairy" argument, do you also think women shouldn't shave their legs or underarms?

hairy men are hot,especially a hairy butt

I dig a guy with a hairy body. If I wanted to be with a women I would stay home with my wife.

Hairy men, not really. Men with hair, yes. What's the difference? If you he looks like he's wearing a sweater all the time or if he could fit in on an evolutionary chart: no.

I'm addicted to facial hair and I love the 'happy trail' hair on men. It's all tantalizing. I'm not that into chest hair though, but I don't really care. Leave your pits alone! They're fine as they are as long as hair isn't pouring out everywhere when your arm is resting at your side. Then trim it.

My view on body hair is that it should look like you meant to do what ever you've got going on. That you've looked at your bush and said, "I'm so keeping this", not that you don't know that its down there. As long as I can find what I want and it's clean; I don't care.

I've never understood the shaving of man-hair in popular culture. He's an adult man, why shouldn't he have some fuzz?
    "Real Gangsta ass niggas don't flex nuts; cause real gangsta' ass niggas know they got 'em." Geto Boyz (Damn it Feels Good to be a Gangsta'

If I am going to be with a guy it has to be more than a physical attraction. Sometimes not much more but it's definetely about more than physical attraction.

I would say I prefer less hair to more and really appreciate a good trim or shave around the cock and balls but it's not necessary. Have to floss my teeth anyway. Per my dentist I need to do it more often. Anyplace else I really don't care once I am turned on.

Quote Originally Posted by chris2665 View Post
    If I am going to be with a guy it has to be more than a physical attraction. Sometimes not much more but it's definetely about more than physical attraction.

I would say I prefer less hair to more and really appreciate a good trim or shave around the cock and balls but it's not necessary. Have to floss my teeth anyway. Per my dentist I need to do it more often. Anyplace else I really don't care once I am turned on.

Gee, Let me see? When I get to know a man, it never really occurs to me to ask about the hair on his body. I like to get to know the person, his sense of humor, common interests, outlooks on life mean more to me than if he has hair on his head or his ass. I have been with men who have had no hair on their body other than the hair on their head or one wonderful lover who had little hair on his head but all over his body. He used to shave his legs when he rode competitively. Hubby shaves his head, his body and private parts and if it makes HIM happy that is fine with me.

Belle

I'm only attracted to "pretty" people, with very feminine faces, so body hair is something of a turn off, unless it's down below.

I like guys with little body hair and very much with smooth cock and balls and ass. I just really like the look and feel. I'm that way too.
    BiBoz49 Live in the moment

i personally dont like a lot of hair on man. maybe a little on the chest, and maybe a very little in the pubic area, but none on the ass or back, that equals turn off.

I'm hairy, mostly thighs, cock, (shaved balls) crotch and stomach I love being hairy, I love it on a woman's pussy and ass crack, if her ass cheeks are hairy, even better! A treasure trail is hot on a man and woman as well, don't get me wrong I also like a
    woman trimmed. But guys definitely hairy, not hairy backs or Sasquatch (no offense just my preference) Hung and hairy With a very hairy ass crack is an amazing view! My wife thinks so too. FYI my wife is hairy, hmmmm? No wonder we found each other. Lol