Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Do you think hairy men are hott?

No not at all

Quote Originally Posted by Cherokee_Mountaincat View Post
    Uhmm, for my opinion..NO. I really dislike mating with a Bigfoot.....
    Cat
    I'll second what The Cat said...BTW, according to all the women & men that I've slept with, I have just the right amount of hair on my chest.

Is this a rhetorical question? Of course. I prefer mature, masculine guys who are bearish, like myself. A little manscaping is okay, but I'm not turned on by shaved smooth. None of this is set in stone, of course. Just a preference.

I am a hairy bear but I prefer to be smooth so I shave all but head and forearms. prefer a smooth playpal as well

When I first was fantasizing about being with a man, it was always smooth. The third man I was with was covered in short black hair, and in particular, his bush was little black curly hairs. I went wild, kissing and licking him all over. I never imagined!

Well some. Not Ed Asner type hairy ha. I don't like the look of a completely shaved groin area. I like the pubes there. Some trimming and manscaping is acceptable. I like a man's body to look like a man's body and not a pre pubescent freak. A treasure trail from the naval to the pines is a fun journey to take with lips and tongue. A little nibbling and lip tugging on those pubes offers a lot of erotic sensations. Butt should be smooth and muscular thighs can have some curls in them. That offers some fun tickling to your own inner thighs from the front and outside of his legs as he is arriving from behind.

Smooth ass, cock, pubic area, and balls are a must. I don't care if legs and chest are harry or not.

Completely shaved groin area (like me) is hot!

Hell Naw !!!. Any with nice cocks ----> the wife & i are gone Singe, think i spelt dat right/gone lite a news paper & do away with All their hair :-) just like we do Ducks !!!. Them hairy cocks & balls got to go --- POOF !.

Smooth all the way. It's just better sex.

I don't mind chest & leg hair. Don't care for hairy shoulders, back & butt. I don't wanna feel like I'm corn-holing a Neanderthal when we're doing the Bertha Butt boogie. Bump bump bubba dumb baa bump bump bump bump bubba dumb! Pubes are nice & natural. And I love rubbing my face in some soft, trimmed pussy fur! Smooth, thick cocks, cut or uncut, are something I consider handsome. I'm uncut & it's more sensitive. Not too many years ago, I also had strawberry blonde cock fur. Used to have that color hair on my head...oh well...
    Never met a dick I didn't like! Got dick? No? Come get some!...

The hairier the better. That fur is a true trun on for me.

Yes, yes, YES!! The hairier the better. I LOVE a big masculine hair covered MAN.