Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wrestling

Re: Wrestling

Quote Originally Posted by littlerayofsunshine View Post
    LMFAO

As a matter of fact , I do not watch wrestling any more than I have to . My 82 year old mother loves it . She watches wrestling at least 5 times a week on one channel or the other . I mean pounding the table and screaming " kill that son-o-a-bitch " into it ! And yes , I do suck ......and swallow too !

I used to be a big fan, but as a fan of the old REAL ECW, and the 90s "Big 3" (WWF, WCW, ECW) I boycotted McMahon after the "Invasion" storyline/PPV a while back. He's just did too much to tee me off, and has no respect, often even for his own fans. (not speaking of his on-air character.....yes, i know it is staged.....I think Vince's 'sleazebag' corporate asshole character comes to him easily because it's almost true to life)
    Last edited by ziggybabie; Nov 27, 2009 at 3:03 AM.

Anyone ever see the movie trailers from Ultimate Surrender? Women who wrestle in bikini's and they get points for removing the other ones bikini. They also get points for finger fucking, pussy licking, tit sucking, kissing the opponent etc. The winner gets to fuck the loser with a strap on and then have her pussy licked.

Does wrestling under the cover count? I Likes Dat! lol
    Silly Cat
    I'm tryin' my best to leave a loving foot print on the hearts of the folks who's lives I touch..longly, or briefly..:}
    Minx

Women and cats will do as they please, so men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.
    Robert A. Heinlein

I dunno - watching that stuff reminds me of the old Batman TV series from the 60's - Yeow, Bam, Bap, P0W .. that sort of thing...like someone crying uncle on the mat.

I used to like some of the Rock's shirts but other than that - I'll pass. It might be neat to go see live at least once though.

john cena for the win also dx and kane and undertaker

Do you ever hear anyone say about sit-coms on TV that they're "not real"?

ProWrestling is entertainment...where if anyone gets hurt, it's an accident! Whereas these octogon morons/boxing,etc, people actually pay to see someone injured..that's sick!

Edge just moved to Asheville. He says he will retire soon. Great looking guy though don't think I will hit on him. Since he is here, he is my favorite.

I used to watch wrestling with my family. We went to all the live events that came to our area. One of my faves was GoldDust. I even painted my face and wore a long Blonde wig and a GoldDust T-Shirt to one of the events. I was also a huge fan of Sable. She was just Hot Hot Hot! lol

I don't watch it anymore though. Haven't seen it in years. At some point the stories went down hill (as if they could get much worse) and I just lost interest.

Alls I can say is I look at those guys and think what a waste of perfectly good steroids

Cheers Chook

HUGE fan of wrestling since around '84. Haven't kept up in the last...decade? because my schedule doesn't allow much time to watch t.v.
    I find wrestling fascinating! It is a combination of a demolition derby, a rock opera, a circus, and theatre. It has roots going back to the Comedia del Arte where exaggerated characters like Pantelone and Harlequin engaged in crude, exaggerated humor. I think at its best wrestling is an epic portrayal of mythic figures in mock combat, a reenactment of the clash of archetypal forces. At its worst it is sexist and heterosexist, objectifying and crude. I guess I feel it balances out in the end. 8 ]}
    I would love to show all of my friends who are non wrestling fans the Shawn Michaels vs. Undertaker match from Wrestlemania not only for the spectacular physical stunts, which are impressive, but for the portrayal of tragic heroism.

And yes, it is VERY homoerotic and many of those guys are HAWT! In particular Randy Orton (who is both homoertoic and hot) and Shamus (who has a body Michelangelo would adore!).

my husband is a retired professional wrestler. he knows just about everybody on there. he was trained by jerry lawler and jeff jarrett

I watch Monday Night Raw! Love the action! Some of the story lines suck though!
    You know, gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender - people are people.
    Judith Light
    I Never Let The Actions Of Another Person B R E A K Me& I Never Let A Single Person S H A K E Me Because Honestly; I Don't Give A Fuck Who Hates Me

Our local Pride Festival was this past Friday and Saturday (the 18th and 19th of June) and as I was walking among the booths and listening to the Drag Kings perform, I had the same thought I have every time I go: There isn't enough variety of entertainment/activities. Then it occurred to me: Wrestling! It is homoerotic, campy, theatrical, absurd, appeals to the rough sex crowd, and with female wrestlers can appeal to both genders.
    I doubt it will happen, and I don't have the time to organize it, but, to quote to Hemmingway "Isn't it nice to think so."

only when i am in need of good laugh; prefer ufc on cable!
    get in! sit down! hold on! and shut up!

For all of what I believe is foolery, I've got to give them this : Could you pick someone of your size over your head, hold them there, and then throw them 20 or 30 feet...These people are in absolute great shape & strength...

Quote Originally Posted by trainsangel View Post
    my husband is a retired professional wrestler. he knows just about everybody on there. he was trained by jerry lawler and jeff jarrett
    Woot, someone that remembers Jerry Lawler was once really "the king". I loved him and Jeff Jarret and Jeff's dad. Jerry Jarrett, on Midsouth.
    Standing hand in hand with my love

Cara ch' 'm blaidd