Register

I'm booked in for a bridal gown fitting and buy a wedding gown!!

This is not anything to do with sex, but i thought i'd tell everyone that next wednesday (june30th), I'm booked in for my first bridal gown fitting. I'm a crossdresser, I've just started going out mainstream in the last cupple months but my ultimate fantasy was/is to buy my own wedding gown and try on as many gowns as i can in a bridal boutique. The lady owner has been lovely, and has told me I can try on as many gowns I want and I'm going to but the most beautful one I like. My ultimate fantasy has always been to spend time in a bridal boutique glancing through and trying on gorgous gowns. Its a big moment for me.
    Love my beautiful eveneing and ball gowns. Love swishing in flowing satin or chiffon. love being feminine and elegant. such a gorgous feeling.

Re: I'm booked in for a bridal gown fitting and buy a wedding gown!!

Congratulations honey! I am glad you are able to fulfill your fantasy
    The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority. The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority. The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking.
    —A. A. Milne
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7E-aoXLZGY

Awesome Remember the beaded bodices actually fucking hurt even though they look nice
    Standing hand in hand with my love

Cara ch' 'm blaidd

thankyou duckie, i've got a big choice yet. the boutique has a large range. i'm just very excited this is happening. its a cd's dream.
    Love my beautiful eveneing and ball gowns. Love swishing in flowing satin or chiffon. love being feminine and elegant. such a gorgous feeling.

A friend of my mother made my wedding dress. I picked material and design and changed my mind about 2 dozen times before a stitch was sewn.. but on the day I walked down the aisle I felt like a million dollars.. and looking back at it a decade down the line, I looked like a creamy meringue..
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

Quote Originally Posted by darkeyes View Post
    A friend of my mother made my wedding dress. I picked material and design and changed my mind about 2 dozen times before a stitch was sewn.. but on the day I walked down the aisle I felt like a million dollars.. and looking back at it a decade down the line, I looked like a creamy meringue..
    But a yummy tart with creamy meringue :D
    The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority. The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority. The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking.
    —A. A. Milne
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7E-aoXLZGY

Quote Originally Posted by MarieDelta View Post
    But a yummy tart....:D
    He didn kno that tho at the time, Marie.....
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

Quote Originally Posted by PrettyFlowingGown View Post
    This is not anything to do with sex, but i thought i'd tell everyone that next wednesday (june30th), I'm booked in for my first bridal gown fitting. I'm a crossdresser, I've just started going out mainstream in the last cupple months but my ultimate fantasy was/is to buy my own wedding gown and try on as many gowns as i can in a bridal boutique. The lady owner has been lovely, and has told me I can try on as many gowns I want and I'm going to but the most beautful one I like. My ultimate fantasy has always been to spend time in a bridal boutique glancing through and trying on gorgous gowns. Its a big moment for me.
    Congrats, hun!! I'm excited for you!!! I had a great time trying on all sorts of dresses and loved the one I chose and even tho the marriage didn't last, I still loved my dress (still have it at my parents' house) and have fond memories of the trying on of a huge number of dresses of all different types and styles Have a wonderful time!!
    "Everybody knows that the world is full of stupid people....but I've got the pistols, so I'll keep the pesos....." (~~The Refreshments "Banditos")

Well if I can add my professional thoughts. As an event planner who is often called upon to advise brides to be along the entire wedding process. Regarding dresses...try as many as you can on and YOU will KNOW innately which is right for you. You will feel it. Once you feel that....no others shall compare.

Belle

I had a friend that shared a similar enjoyment....and yes, their time in a boutique was everything and more......
    the way their eyes sparkled and they just glowed......

I wish for you, the same prettyflowing..... and yes we would love to see some pics of you modeling them.... face optional....and post them in the thread
    nothing like sharing the moment of a beautiful bride in their perfect bridal gown
    The only thing more painful than a broken heart, is catching yourself in your zip and having very cold hands

i should be allowed to take a camera in i'm sure

You lost me at "This is not anything to do with sex"