Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wrestling

Wrestling

Does anyone here ever watch Monday Night Raw or Friday Night Smackdown?

I LOVE EM. Corny acting, half naked people running around all sweaty, good music...how could you not love that haha.

I've had the opening theme songs for Melina, John Cena, and Batista stuck in my head all day long!!! Guess I'm trying to vent...cause it's annoying and I can't take it anymore.

If any of you watch these, who are your faves...

Re: Wrestling

What, none of you like wrestling?! Man, you guys suck! lol.

What's to like? A bunch of grown men, really fit.., almost naked.., all sweaty,.. getting really physical..., breathing hard and deep......., hands, roaming all over their bodies......., pounding and pounding eachother........., legs entwined......, um, when did you say it's on again?

Quote Originally Posted by mikey3000 View Post
    What's to like? A bunch of grown men, really fit.., almost naked.., all sweaty,.. getting really physical..., breathing hard and deep......., hands, roaming all over their bodies......., pounding and pounding eachother........., legs entwined......, um, when did you say it's on again?
    lmfao
    monday and fridays ma'dear.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1h-85s3lc9E

Yeah, now that's what I'm talkin' about. Kill 'em.

Hell Rissa baby,long time wrestling fan here.I go back too the Days of Fritz Von Erich and The Von Erich Boys. Love those Tight shorts they wear. And John Cena dayummmmmm. Im there every Monday Night... Mickey James is a fucking Hottie!!!!Long Live Raw..
    Charles,,,Tex...

I'm not sure if we get those programmes up here. What I do catch when I'm channel surfing is on Spike or the men's network. These guys do all kinds of wrestling, boxing and kick boxing in a round. They are quite buff but not over muscled like Hulk Hogan. They fight in chain linked fence areas. It looks very real and I think that it is. I sometimes grimace when one of them lands a good one. I can not write that I'm addicted but if it makes me stop channel surfing for a bit, its good..lol Sometimes, they are on teams and it shows the real conflicts that may break out between team members. Sometimes it is kibitzing and other times they get miffed at each other. There is a coach or leader for each team.

Years ago I watched wrestling fairly regularly. I think I gave it up when Hulk Hogan joined the bad guys and I realized you just can't depend on anybody anymore.

As an aside, a fantasy of mine I've had but often forget about is kind of about wrestling. I always thought it would be neat to have a guy or girl you could fight into submission for sex. Call it rape, if you want, except it would be consensual. I noticed someone on a local BDSM group talking about the same thing.

I was never sure how I could work something like that out so it was physical- and, yes, brutal (if that's the right word)- enough to be realistic yet each person would know just how far each was willing to go with it. I was thinking something along the line of no hitting, just wrestling to try to get into each person's pants. Whoever got the other one's pants off first, and managed to penetrate, wins.

Whether you would want to end the "hostilities" once penetration was achieved, or keep going until orgasm, would be up to the two involved.

Quote Originally Posted by texasman6172003 View Post
    Hell Rissa baby,long time wrestling fan here.I go back too the Days of Fritz Von Erich and The Von Erich Boys. Love those Tight shorts they wear. And John Cena dayummmmmm. Im there every Monday Night... Mickey James is a fucking Hottie!!!!Long Live Raw..
    Oh my GOD I love John Cena so much lol. I have a few favorites, and he is DEFINITELY one of them. Thank God he didn't get kicked off of Raw haha.

I'll be thinking of you come Monday night haha.

WWE formerly known as WWF, WCW, ECW....

stone cold steve austin, undertaker, rick flair, jake the snake, chris benoit, the ultimate warrior, vampiro, billy kidman, the powers of pain, demolition I could go on all night

I first picked up a wrestling mag way back in 87 ...and followed it on and off over the years.... but my flatmate who is 78 is a avid wrestling fan.... he loves the PPV and between him and my partner, I swear they near screamed the roof down at times lol
    The only thing more painful than a broken heart, is catching yourself in your zip and having very cold hands

I am a wrestling fan, remember watching back when Jerry The King Lawler actually wrestled for MidSouth rather than just commentated. It may be set up but the athletics involved still are mind blowing and it's just fun as hell to watch.

And LDD, your flatmate screamed louder :p

Used to watch it some years back, but when Stacy Keebler(sp) [ya know that 6', long legs, blonde HOTTIE!] vanished so did I, lol. Is she back! is she? huh? is she? Not that it matters I don't do TV anymore.
    Without life there is no laughter... Without laughter there is no life

Quote Originally Posted by TwylaTwobits View Post
    I am a wrestling fan, remember watching back when Jerry The King Lawler actually wrestled for MidSouth rather than just commentated. It may be set up but the athletics involved still are mind blowing and it's just fun as hell to watch.

And LDD, your flatmate screamed louder :p
    Lawler got his ass beaten the other night by some new jerk. Well, he really didn't get beaten but he got a nice kick to the face.

Quote Originally Posted by rdy2go View Post
    Used to watch it some years back, but when Stacy Keebler(sp) [ya know that 6', long legs, blonde HOTTIE!] vanished so did I, lol. Is she back! is she? huh? is she? Not that it matters I don't do TV anymore.
    Personally, I don't keep track of the women much. I only know and LOVE Melina...other than that the women on that show are, I hate to say it, a joke. They do stupid catty things, they barely wrestle half the time, and their matches are...what...2 and a half minutes? I don't know if that is the exact length but it's still ridiculous. They are just eye candy on this show so, I care very little about getting into them. But that is just my opinion.

With that being said, i don't know if she is back but I have heard them mention her name often so she may be.

I grew up watching wrestling, lived in a community and went to school with the Million Dollar Man's son. As I got older I couldn't watch it anymore. Sort of like why I don't believe in Santa anymore. Cause its not real..

I watch MMA/UFC fighting now.

Now I am not knocking those who do like wwe wwf wwwabcd wrestling, so please don't be angry at my point of view about it.

I do love wrestling, but its a completely different kind, and usually ends in someone having an orgasm.

Quote Originally Posted by rissababynta View Post
    Personally, I don't keep track of the women much. I only know and LOVE Melina...other than that the women on that show are, I hate to say it, a joke. They do stupid catty things, they barely wrestle half the time, and their matches are...what...2 and a half minutes? I don't know if that is the exact length but it's still ridiculous. They are just eye candy on this show so, I care very little about getting into them. But that is just my opinion.

With that being said, i don't know if she is back but I have heard them mention her name often so she may be.
    omg you insulted mikey james...... thats .... thats...... mean.......
    The only thing more painful than a broken heart, is catching yourself in your zip and having very cold hands

I like Mickey at least she is mostly covered

Quote Originally Posted by littlerayofsunshine View Post
    I grew up watching wrestling, lived in a community and went to school with the Million Dollar Man's son. As I got older I couldn't watch it anymore. Sort of like why I don't believe in Santa anymore. Cause its not real..

I watch MMA/UFC fighting now.

Now I am not knocking those who do like wwe wwf wwwabcd wrestling, so please don't be angry at my point of view about it.

I do love wrestling, but its a completely different kind, and usually ends in someone having an orgasm.
    I struggle with the MMA / UFC fighting..... I like to see my fighters standing up, not cuddling in a corner, on the floor...
    but they are good fighters, they put in solid hits and take a beating I will give them that......

I am just more of a standing fighter, no holds barred type person....tho my days of that are over, and my fighting was enuf on the mat in martial arts tournaments or on the street in bar fights etc....

Quote Originally Posted by Long Duck Dong View Post
    omg you insulted mikey james...... thats .... thats...... mean.......
    Whatever, I speak the truth lol.

http://www.shufuni.com/lesbians/9507...EB3670F0D.html
    This is the only king I watch, the other stuff is soooo fake.
    First,God created man, then woman, then temptation,then confusion

Quote Originally Posted by rissababynta View Post

yeah rissa, I know all that but...... the hotties on "da rasslin" are still nice to look at. That is why Vince puts them there. Hot blonde chicks score ratings. Right or wrong, it is the truth of the matter, lol
    Without life there is no laughter... Without laughter there is no life

Quote Originally Posted by rdy2go View Post
    yeah rissa, I know all that but...... the hotties on "da rasslin" are still nice to look at. That is why Vince puts them there. Hot blonde chicks score ratings. Right or wrong, it is the truth of the matter, lol
    What you just said right there is my point...they are not taken seriously and it's a joke.

When I was a teenager I used to watch wrestling all the time. I absolutely loved the show and the spectacle, even when you knew in the back of your head that it was all staged and fake.

Nowadays, I really don't care for it anymore. You've seen it all before, the drama, the good guy bad guy routine, changing sides, teammate backstabbing, the referee that doesn't "see" cheating.

For real sports, I watch K1.

Oh, and my favorites were guys like Ricky Steamboat, Jake the Snake (haha, sworn enemies back then, I remember Jake doing a DDT on Ricky outside the ring that looked quite real), the British Bulldogs, Demolition, Macho Man, Hercules Hernandez, that stuff. I always laughed at those pretty much nameless wrestlers that ALWAYS used to lose. Rowdy Piper was also quite a character, with his annoying voice and the kilt thing. Great fun though.
    Last edited by gooniegoogoo; Nov 22, 2009 at 2:53 PM.

i quit going to church to stay home and watch the awa..verne gagne..nick bockwinkel. bobby heenan..the high flyers, etc...lost track of it while living in wyoming..got caught up again soon after wrestlemania...who care if it's fake...or a male soap opera..its entertainment..and entertaining...favorites have changed along with the rosters...ric flair is a legend...and the only wreterl t shirts i own and have ever owned are triple h's..and his career dvd is the only rassling..dvd i own so far...in fact gotta go check to see if survivor series is on...paid the bill and ordered it. but.....

I watched it a long time ago when it was actually good. Now it's just a soup opera with really bad acting....at least back in the day of Andre the Giant, Hulk Hogan, Rowdy Roddy Pipper etc. the acting was at least believable. Man I miss the WWF, it all went to the crapper with the name change to WWE. That's just my opinion.....now I watch real men fight in MMA. Urijah Faber...that's what's up!

Side note.....WWF and WCW were two completely different entities. Yes eventually WWF bought out the WCW and then it faded into oblivion.
    "Amore regge senza legge." (Love rules without rules.)

I love RAW...I have been watching it since it first aires in 1991 but i have been a fan of wrestleing since the early 80's, I miss seeing Randy Savage, he was one of my favs, as for some favs from now, I would have to say HHH, Evan Bourne and Jeff Hardy even tho he's not on the current roster.

I'm a pro wrestling junkie since the 50's.

Have attended matches since teens and even joined the Cauliflower Alley Club and went to conventions several times.

I've met a few of the real legends, guys like Lou Thesz, Freddie Blassie, Mr Moto,etc over the years...

I am a wrestling fan, i just love seeing thou's big guy's and the wonderful bulges in their tight fitting outfits "erfs" and it's fun to Wrestle naked with you'r mate i did before and it's lot's of fun lol
    mudpaws you know you love him

I preffer naked wrestling which is so damn fun never know what may popup lol. Of course the blow bi blow action can be tittlating and the way they say they can lick anyone. oops sorry mind went wandering again.