Register
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Smile Re: kissing same sex

Yes, one of life's purest of passions is the kiss with another you are attracted to. That first time to feel their passions as your lips touch, is pure erotic-estacy. From a smooch, kiss, French, deep tongue kiss to those sensitive areas where a tongue or lips makes one's inhibitions escape....that's the feeling of desire I enjoy most.

A kiss is one of the closest, intimate experiences one can have with another.

Uuummmm just the thought, from a hot sultry summer's night to a winter's chill, passionate kisses is what makes two into one.

Re: kissing same sex

I say if it is the right person for you who cares if they are the same sex. As long as it feels right for you then I say kiss away and enjoy!

The type of kissing depends on who I'm kissing and lots of foreplay is great

Quote Originally Posted by scooter6749 View Post
    How do you like a big kiss with the tongue with the same sex? How do feel about a lot of foreplay?
    Yes and yes!
    Love of one's country is a beautiful thing. But why should love stop at the border?
    - Pablo Casals

I had a partner that didn't really enjoy kissing anyone, same or opposite sex. I think it was just too intimate for him.

I love kissing!! I don't care if it is male, female or otherwise! But I do agree that kissing is a very intimate act. And some are NOT good at it.

Pronouns make it hard to keep our sexual orientation a secret when asked about our weekend. I had a great time with ….THEM. "Great! Now they don’t think you’re queer ~ just a big slut!” - Judy Carter

rɑk ænd məri sɪtɪŋ ɪn ə tri, ke aj ɛs ɛs aj ɛn dʒi, fərst kəmz ləv ðɛn kəmz mɛrɪdʒ

I feel the same............romance, dim lights, good music, and a natural kisser of either gender...ah, that's the spice of life!

I can often tell a lot about a lover, before being intimate, with how they kiss. Bland, lethargic, kissers will usually be uninspired lovers.

Overly animated and noisy kissers are usually not very talented lovers.

But, a sensuous, deeply electrifying kisser....well, you know there's a treat waiting for you both!

Quote Originally Posted by djones View Post
    i understand why some people don't like to kiss the same sex - don't want an emotional involvement, and kissing is more emotionally intimate than a lot of other things !

however - kissing is so sexual and such an intense physical sensation - i am all for it - and long deep kissing at that. let foreplay last and last - builds the intensity of main attraction !
    Totally agree with you. I was in a relationship and it got too emotional. That's really hard on a married guy. I wont dive in the deep end again. Just friends.

Quote Originally Posted by mikey3000 View Post
    Love it and love it!!!
    Hot and hotter!

How do you like a big kiss with the tongue with the same sex? How do feel about a lot of foreplay?
    I love it! I like it even more when his mouth or mine has cum in it!

What is not to Love, it is soo hot

Kissing men seems to be a bit more strenuous with some..I mean, some men melt..and some really have a tight pucker! Plus if they haven't shaved in a while (which I HATE!) it's scratchy and can chap your lips if they get too forceful.

I have to say that when I first decided I was going to allow myself to experience sex with other guys--I had it in my mind "no kissing though!!!"

Well--something changed that and once I got past the first time doing it--I found that I loved to do it.

I do prefer the other guy not have too much facial hair, not smoke and have some decent dental hygiene--they can at least brush their teeth and use some mouthwash-as I like to do as well prior to a man-to-man make out session.

Just like with a female---making out with another guy while "playing" sexually--really makes it all that much hotter.

I am to the point that if a guy doesn't want to make out--then I really would just rather fore go being with him altogether.
    "Injustice anywhere is injustice everywhere..." Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

I never thought I would kiss another guy. But, my lover at the time wanted to try it, and I thought, "If I can have his cock in my mouth, why not his tongue?" So, I tried it, and it hasn't been an issue ever since, and I've kissed most of the guys I've met. To me, it's just like kissing a woman, only stronger. As long as the other person has clean breath and knows how to kiss well, it can add a great deal of eroticism to a sexual encounter.

A female cousin taught me how to French kiss, then supervised as I taught her neighbor boy. We were all about 8, then. I've had male FWBs who didn't kiss, but all male lovers have wanted to. My present male lover is very good at it. The ladies usually excel in the kissing sciences, though...my GF is an out-of-this-world kisser!!

Quote Originally Posted by Realist View Post
    A female cousin taught me how to French kiss, then supervised as I taught her neighbor boy. We were all about 8, then. I've had male FWBs who didn't kiss, but all male lovers have wanted to. My present male lover is very good at it. The ladies usually excel in the kissing sciences, though...my GF is an out-of-this-world kisser!!
    Wen I wos a kid of 6 or 7 snoggin wos puckered lips.. dull.. but funny... and very daring. Boys hadn't a clue... I'd heard of French snogging and also heard girls cud get preggers through doing it.. me mum and dad were giving me a triff sex eddication but I believed me m8s and girls in school playground b4 I believed a word they sed.. and at 8.. it happened... me m8 offered 2 show me.. ver experienced girl wos Debs... she knew the ropes.. in me bedroom she wos shocked at fact I had never snogged French... so she offered 2 show me.. neither of us had ev snogged a girl b4 even wiv the puckers and b4hand we kinda thought it wos aaaky.. but we wer best m8s. An we wer girls so cudnt get each otha up duff!!! Well we did it.. it wos funny.. but it wos really, really nice... we did it for bout cuppla mins snoggin a few times.. long wiv tongue...then heard me mum coming up the stairs so we stopped...it wos funny.. but it wos luffly.. Debs didnt think so much really... not wiv 'er m8 ne way... wereas Fran really, really liked it... and memory of those few kissies stuck and still stick 2 this day..

...thinking back it wos maybe then I began 2 get interested in girls deep down.. after that day I nev quite thought of guys in quite the same lite tho they wer still flavour of the month in the main for a long time 2 come. Debs is still str8 girl.. and Fran is now as she says "Queer as a 4 bob bit" (reference to ver old coinage value.. a coin wich never existed).. we r still triff m8s after all this time... but I nev ev enjoyed snogs (wiv tongue) quite as much wiv guys even as I wos quite happy 2 let them have ther wicked way wiv me.. girls snogged better.. and as I grew... and guys got older.. and began shaving.. and had rough an jaggie faces I liked snogging the buggers even less.. wiv or wivout tongue.. and hairy faces?? God no ta... wud run a mile at a gadge wiv hair on his chops!
    Last edited by darkeyes; Jul 21, 2014 at 10:24 AM.
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

I love sex-kissing and I'm also really good at it. The best kissers know when, how, where to kiss a partner and what to say before/after the kiss if talk is hotter than silence at the time. And just as important - the best kissers also know when NOT to kiss and who not to kiss as well. I've only had around 10 gay sex encounters as an adult, all with cute and very well hung black guys. About half of them told me they don't kiss men so I shouldn't try to kiss them. And the sex with those guys was still good to very good and one was totally hot but kissing would have made them all even better.

love kissing
    I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it!

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I'd like to be that guy

Kissing is great for passion, not for a blow job!

I enjoy all things sensual and erotic with both women and men. Kissing is at the top of my list. I adore passionate kissing with either sex, especially as part of foreplay and am generally not interested in women or men who do not enjoy it. It shows mutual passion and desire and really gets me hotter for a female or male partner's body and vice versa. I don't feel effeminate or unmasculine in any way when kissing a man....in fact I feel even more masculine for being able to arouse and turn on either sex and to be turned on by either sex.

I just loooove it...
    Kisses to all..
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Photo 67.jpg 
Views:	101 
Size:	80.3 KB 
ID:	29341Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Photo 69.jpg 
Size:	79.9 KB 
ID:	29342Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Photo 83.jpg 
Views:	100 
Size:	78.1 KB 
ID:	29343Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Photo 84.jpg 
Size:	77.2 KB 
ID:	29344

Quote Originally Posted by bi42guy1958 View Post
    Ive never had the desire to kiss another man, really always been turned off from the thought. But as I grow in my bi sexuality Im wondering what it would be like to have a guy inside me while on my back and him facing me to reach up and kiss him!
    i dream of the day this happens to me! such a simple fantasy but 1 of my biggest!

OK. Go figure. I started young. Sucked my first dick (yes... MY call!) when I was 7 long before my first girl (I was 12) so I may be more bi then straight.... Having said that I love a dick in me and suck a dick but NEVER wanted and never have kissed a guy. Go figure?

i wld love both

I love kissing, but I especially love kissing women. They're so soft and smell so good.

I can relate to that.

Quote Originally Posted by Medusa42 View Post
    I love kissing, but I especially love kissing women. They're so soft and smell so good.
    no disagreement here!

I never thought I could kiss another man but one day a friend of mind ask me to close my eyes and think of my wife stroking my cock. (of course, he was the one stroking me)
    I closed my eyes and leaned back on the couch and my friend lightly touched his lips to mine..
    I was thinking of my wife and how she ran her tongue across my lips..... and so did my friend.
    My mouth opened and I was sucking his tongue and trading spite.. It was very intense.. I groaned and mumbled as best I could..... but he knew.. He dropped his head down on my cock and I shot-off..... Oooh. It was so powerful it lasted a long time.. but when he pulled away I grabbed his head and pulled his mouth to mine and that was the sweetest kiss I ever had...

I call it a CUM-KISS.

A m/m kiss can be fun but they can last too long sometimes. It's better when a guy kisses like a woman, love that.

...I find even lit touching of males lips distasteful...If I want o kiss I choose a nice soft pair of female lips...I guess that's why I'm bi not gay...