Register

View Poll Results: Do any bisexual girls like crossdressers?

Voters
169. You may not vote on this poll
  • definate turn on

44 26.04%
  • interested

38 22.49%
  • not my preference, but I could adjust

32 18.93%
  • a bit of a turn off

36 21.30%
  • eeew, creepy!!!!!

28 16.57%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Do any bisexual girls like crossdressers?

I am a straight guy with a fetish for crossdressing. Scince it's kind of like getting both, I want to see how many girls find it a turn on.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails kinkyfetis86875.jpg  

Re: Do any bisexual girls like crossdressers?

When I was in college, I had a roommate who was one of the prettiest boys you ever saw. After my GF and I kept trying to get him to dress as a girl, for a Halloween party, he finally relented.

My GF helped him dress and I was shocked at how pretty he was! We all rode together and my GF couldn't take her eyes off him! At the party we went our separate ways and lost track of him. When it was time to leave, he came to us and said that he'd met a girl and he was going home with her. Three days later, he showed up, worn to a frazzle!

He said he had to stay dressed as a girl the whole time, but he'd had the most fantastic sex of his life! I'm not sure if his date was bi, or not...my GF thought she was. Whatever.......but it certainly worked out for him. Hell, I wanted him myself and I think my GF would have gone down that road, too!!

WOW! would love to be in that situation
    Being Bisexual means that I can stick my hand down anybodys pants and be happy with whatever I find

I love men who cross dress- theres just something soo special about it.
    Class, race, sexuality, gender and all other categories by which we categorize and dismiss each other need to be excavated from the inside.

Dorothy Allison quote.

Exclamation Re: Do any bisexual girls like crossdressers?

I'm a BiSexual man who's most comfortable with who I am and most importantly how I am. I love to dress up in womens clothes put on a wig do my makeup and go out onto the town.Wouldn't believe how many straight men would approach me and just as suprised when I told them I was a man. A couple actually wanted to feel up underneith my dress to see I was actually a man and not a girl along with lesbian women. Some love it and find it a real turn on in the bedroom. As for the rest of them who cares

While I think in general I would find a crossdresser less attractive, it would probably depend on how pretty he looked as a girl - particularly with regards to his body.

Can be very, very sexy! But tend to look at my clothes with a view to nicking them!

I do like cross-dressers (well, if they look good its' not an umbrella thing) I like people who play around with gender roles and I like guys that have a 'feminine' flair to them. I wouldn't say that a male identified cross-dresser is like getting both though.
    "Real Gangsta ass niggas don't flex nuts; cause real gangsta' ass niggas know they got 'em." Geto Boyz (Damn it Feels Good to be a Gangsta'

I've danced at clubs with cross dressers, and when I started to "grind" them and make out with them, they went into an almost complete state of bliss...

I guess I made them feel like a true woman...One CD took me back to her mercedes & gave me the BJ of my life

as a bi girl i think that if a girl is dressed like a boy it is super sexy (LOVE IT!!!!) if a guy really pulled it off i might go for it but i always see it as if i want to be turned on by a girl I would be and if i want a boy i want a manly man

no. most of the gals will not like it at alll...

I like transexual/transgender, I find it attractive. That said I don't like super hyper women, who stands out from a mile. If a guy wears casual female clothing, I would find it a turn on. In general l like my men and women in similar size not too big not too small, and not obsessed with their looks...so if you are a men dressing up as a women, don't over do it and I will find you a turn on and attractive...

There are plenty of guys that do it well and that can be quite a turn on.

I've been with a guy that liked to cross dress during sex and that was quite a turn on.

I have been with women who love being able to act as a man with me dressed as a woman. Fun for both!
    Rose

I tend to like androgynous people in general. So crossdressing guys can be a turn on, depending on how they do it. I'm not attracted to drag queen extremes ... lots of makeup, fake boobs and such. But if a man wants to wear women's clothing that's cool with me.

Call me a hypocrite, cuz I am a transwoman, but I find most cross dressers a bit of a turn off. I guess cuz a significant majority do it purely for fetishistic reasons; and not not to explore their androgynity or feminine side, although there are of course exceptions to that rule... though I suppose it doesn't help either that most of the cross dressers I've met were creepy older men, like ewww, no thanks!!! O_o
    Last edited by Kitty-Kat; Dec 6, 2009 at 8:26 PM.

Talking Re: Do any bisexual girls like crossdressers?

When done right I think it can be very hot

yes with out for sure

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Photo on 6-9-14 at 10.00 PM.jpg 
Views:	119 
Size:	95.8 KB 
ID:	31577

OMG yes
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails lov2look4's Webcam 7.png   lov2look4's Webcam 8.png  

Aww. You are adorable. My husband and I don't mind it. You look great.

I just love wearing my panties and skirts

I love to dress and I have known a few women who LOVED it

Quote Originally Posted by BLCHGK777 View Post
    When done right I think it can be very hot
    Agreed. Some guys need to take a few lessons on fashion and style and be able to tell when things actually fit. But when it fits and goes together, it can be very attractive.

But, I also find sharply dressed female crossdressers hot too.

Quote Originally Posted by Melody Dean View Post
    But when it fits and goes together, it can be very attractive.
    This can be true with anybody. Nice looking clothes that fit, can make a big difference on how you're precieved. They can also have a reverse psychology effect on that person too. The better you look, the more confident you'll feel.