Register

Thread: Condom Fetish

Condom Fetish

I love seeing pictures of men who have condoms over their penis. It is a turn on for me. Does anyone know any web sites that has pictures of that?

Re: Condom Fetish

try using key search words in google look using condom pics etc.....
    The only thing more painful than a broken heart, is catching yourself in your zip and having very cold hands

First of all remember this is a FANTASY & there are no STD's in fantasies. When I see a guy with a big load in a condom it causes me to fantasize about him sticking the full condom in my mouth & "forcing" me to chew on it until I made a hole in the condom & my mouth is flooded with a great big load of cum

Thumbs up Re: Condom Fetish

I have to say, that sounds like a healthy fetish!

DB
    Trying to be myself in a world full of shame.

"erfs" sounds like a good fetish to me but i can't use a condom

tho i did use thou's lamb skin condoms and lost one in my boy friend cuzz it slipped off up inside his butt hole we had no idea till the next morning

long story about that
    mudpaws you know you love him

Unfortunately I do not know of any condom fetish sites worth looking at. Wish I did!
    I am also very aroused by seeing pictures of cocks (hard and semi- drooping "spent" cocks) tightly encased in transparent condoms. I would love to get my hands on a giant man size novelty condom and take a few pictures of a couple of wet oily guys 69ing each other inside!
    Phew!

Question Re: Condom Fetish

Quote Originally Posted by roy m cox View Post
    "erfs" sounds like a good fetish to me but i can't use a condom
    May I ask why not, out of sheer morbid curiosity?

DB
    Trying to be myself in a world full of shame.

Quote Originally Posted by Justin Chad Taylor View Post
    I love seeing pictures of men who have condoms over their penis. It is a turn on for me.
    Same here. I also love seeing condoms on sex toys.

Quite entertaining to watch a bottom roll one on you before the fun starts.

Perhaps not really a fetish for me but I have used condoms in masturbation. An interesting and hot sensation is to put a condom on and pee in it, then sling it round and round so the rubber rolls around my cock head. Like nothing I've ever felt before.

A lickle shite from down the road from us used 2 have a condom fetish... he nicked them out of chemist shops, filled them wiv water and dropped them on peeps from a great height or chucked them at them as he scooted by on 'is bike... I kno this cos he copped me twice as I wos walking down to shop of a sunday morn.. and me daughter wos in same class at school till we changed 'er school (nowt 2 do wiv 'im lemme say..)... and as I taught at same school at the time, wich wos prob the reason I got copped even though I never taught them.. did he really think I didn't know who he wos and that he wud get away wiv it? Lickle bugger. He learned...

Now he is of age and I frequently spot 'im wiv some girl lip suckin', it is to be hoped he puts condoms to their proper use... wich just shows... even the most sleekit and evil wee shites usually grow up and end up wiv someone liking them and will prob grow up 2 b haff decent human beings....
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

Quote Originally Posted by naztypanty View Post
    Perhaps not really a fetish for me but I have used condoms in masturbation. An interesting and hot sensation is to put a condom on and pee in it, then sling it round and round so the rubber rolls around my cock head. Like nothing I've ever felt before.
    That sounds like a lot of fun. Do you pee into the condom before you cum, or after? Sounds like before. Something I'm going to try.

I've always enjoyed wearing condoms for masturbation. Don't know why it just feels good. I don't do it very often because I also like to shoot over my own chest. Black condoms are my favourite and always wear them for sex. Obvious reasons I guess.
    Real men take it up the arse!