Register
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Re: First anal experience

I have topped and bottomed, neither one did anything for me, what am I missing?

Maybe your just not into anal sex.

Quote Originally Posted by elmwood7 View Post
    Maybe your just not into anal sex.
    That is a good point elmwood7.

But I was chatting with a guy on line about this and he said that the person that topped me just didn't do it right. I don't know about that, what I do know is i love stroking and sucking a hard cock.

I think I was lucky with my first anal. I came very quickly with the tip of the guy's cock massaging my prostate. Once I learned to relax and go with it, anal was not only pleasant but highly addictive.

Quote Originally Posted by RoadWarrior942 View Post
    However based on my age and physical condition, I have pretty much given up on attracting someone that would be not only willing, but be the "right guy" to satisfy my curiosity in this area.

Curious about this. I see plenty of ads from guys who are older or heavier or taller that are still looking to provide/receive anal.

Quote Originally Posted by Oztrich View Post
    I think I was lucky with my first anal. I came very quickly with the tip of the guy's cock massaging my prostate. Once I learned to relax and go with it, anal was not only pleasant but highly addictive.
    Anal is definitely addictive. I loved it the first time and every time after that.

I have been into guys since I was in the 8th grade. Learned to suck cock the same summer I ready what pussy was all about. I continued on and off for years. When on the weekend of my 60th birthday I decided to give myself a present. I was at the local gory hole. Have been taking and sucking cock all after noon. I made my mind if someone want to me was going to do it. I was bent over a guy seated as I sucked his cock. A m I did not see at the time cum up be hind me pull my pants and panties I was wearing down to my knees. He pulled my cheeks open and rimmed me. That was a first for me. I never stopped sucking the guy off. When he came I drank it all. I looked back at who was giving me my first rimming. One massive black man. I told him if he was rimming my ass he had to fuck it. He stood e up took me to a booth. He pulled out one monster cock. Told me to suck his cock as I finger my own ass. Once hard he bent me over and took me. It was the first BBC and the first in my ass of any cock.

Never had anal yet but so want to just cant find the discreet one

First time if me was good. My lover had started rubbing a finger over my hole whilst he wanked me, after a minute or so I was jelly in his hands and practically begging him to fuck me! He only used spit for lube, but it was lovely and totally painless, because he only inserted the head of his cock in me! He totally filled me with cum though - this was pre AIDS.

The next guy who fucked me had a small cock, but he pounded me all night in various positions! My arse was sore for a few days afterwards!

Since those early days, I have been fucked many times since, and yes some guys hurt me! Instead of edging it in bit by bit, some guys just stick the whole length of their cock in you immediately! Slowly, gradually works - partly due I think to it helping spread the lube.

Use plenty of lube and play safe!

All this just increases my interest in getting someone to do me. But as I mentioned, my age and poor physical condition will make it pretty difficult to cross this item off of my bucket list.

Damnit i want to try but i cant bring myself to do it. i use toys and i always wonder how much better an active partner would be

Quote Originally Posted by jimisbi View Post
    Anal is definitely addictive. I loved it the first time and every time after that.
    Quite honestly, I would do it every day if it was available. I cum best with a penis in me. Even my wife has noticed it. It is super intense for me.

Congratulations! I envy you, I also wanna try but affraid of the pain and embarrassment of getting him dirty. Is there a way to prep yourself so it doesn't happen if you know please tell me. Thanks!

Only tried dildos but would love to have my first cock shooting his cum my ass. Would really love a three some just the thought of a hard cock mouth fucking me and a a hard cock tucking me in the ass at the same time makes me so hard. Only been with a guy once and.he couldn't even get hard that was so disappointing. I've never been lucky enough to meet anybody else since.

Just wanted to share my last experience.

If you look at my profile and pics you'll see I'm a cross dresser, so anal for me is SUPERB! I love getting the dick. Anyway the last time, I checked into a motel room that happens to be beside an adult bookstore. I got dressed and prepped doing an enema prior to. Seen a question about this so put that in. Anyway I could see the entrance from my room and with the right lighting made it so coming out you could see me standing dressed in my room as anyone left the bookstore.
    After about an hour or so I seen the door opening with someone leaving. I did my little thing in the window and I could tell I had his attention. I won't bore you with the luring, but once he got into the room, he brought out a little weed and we both smoked some. In the conversation he just bluntly asked me "you are a guy right?" Of course I answered honestly He asked to see, saying a cock in panties an thigh highs are a very big turn on for him. So I raised my skirt and parted my legs for his viewing pleasure, well and he did touch me a little. But I then told him it was his turn. I could tell as he undressed, he was HUGE (9 inches), and to my surprise already very hard! When he got naked and his cock standing to attention, I lost all control and my knees buckled right in front of him to give me a closer look at his hard cock. 2 or 3 seconds and it was in my mouth. So here I am a sissy on his knees and sucking a big black cock. That led to some wonderful, NO the best dick I've ever had. He fucked me in so many positions for about an hour before sliding off the condom and unloading in my mouth.
    It was that night that I learned that I can deep throat 9 inches and take it all in my sissy pussy.

Had my first anal experience when I was in high school with my friend.We both did each other,and it felt great.

i had my first time receivi g anal not to keen hurt like hell

maturebtmchub

My first anal experience was also my first time with a guy. A friend from the church I attended invited me over for a sleepover at his house. He was 17, I was 15. His room was in the basement and very private. At bedtime we climbed into bed and under the covers. He asked if I minded if he slept naked, I said no and he invited me to do the same. I quickly shed my drawers, and lay on my side, away from him. He asked if I had ever been with a guy, I said no and soon I could feel his hard, throbbing cock just touching my ass cheeks. I was a little afraid but more horny than scared, and soon he was sucking my tits. After a bit, he started sucking my cock, and pushed his cock towards my mouth. As he was sucking me, I felt I had to return the favor, and started sucking my first cock, he went back to sucking my tits and he greased up his fingers and fingerfucked me. One finger, then two, then three. After a while he turned me over and slowly entered me, letting me get used to him.He slow fucked me until I could take him all the way in, he was 7 inches, thick, then started pounding my ass till I wanted to scream. He came in my hugely, deeply. After pulling out, he turned me over and sucked me dry, leaving me totally exhaustef and satisfied, and knowing that even though I might want sex with women, I would always love man sex the best.
    Last edited by maturebtmchub; Jan 27, 2016 at 12:07 AM.

my first was with a 19 year old with a 5 incher whos balls hung down 6 inches it hurt a little but then the pleasure came he fucked me for 20 min but didnt come. My nest was with a guy at the Y he was about 5.5 inches we were in a shower with the curtan closed I soped my ass up and his cock he slid in and fucke me for about 5 min and came in my ass loved it then I fucked him with my 6 incher

I fucked myself with a huge thick cucumber for the first time at age 13. So I was ready for the first real guy to fuck me with his real dick. It was black, 10.5 inches and thick. I took it all and screamed for more!!!! Total ass whore here

My first time,

It was the mid to late seventies. (Last century). I frequented a nearby interstate highway rest area that was teaming with guys that wanted to hook up, many on their way home from work stopping for a mutual get off with a man. I had a place to do it. It didn't seem to us as much like cheating, at the time and didn't evolve into a "When are we gonna get married?" situation. Unlike the then new to the area book stores which generally involved a sucker and a suckee, the highway encounters I had were all 69.

This one guy came twice in my mouth, and was up for going again. He asked if he could fuck me in the ass. I had already been privileged to cum in a few women's asses, and for a long time wanted to have mine fucked. Knowing it was my first time, he had me lie on my back with my spread legs in the air. I don't remember any pain, just pleasure. He didn't last long, and was finally satisfied. The only drawback was there was a lot of shit on both of us.

He didn't seem to mind, and it was such a dizzing experience for me that cleanup for me wasn't so bothersome. After that, years later with a weekly FWB, I always spent plenty of enjoyable cleansing time back there before he arrived. Enjoy an enema you ask?

My sort of enema goes like this: I use a rubber - not plastic - washing machine hose with the one end cut off. The other end gets screwed onto a laundry tub faucet. I adjust the temperature to a comfortable stream more than a trickle and less than what seems dangerous. Sitting on the toilet next to the laundry tub I insert the hose. I let myself fill until the pressure builds to a point that I feel full, but not uncomfortable, and let it out. Eventually the warm water goes farther and farther up dislodging more potential mess. As the water runs clear, I start to finger myself as it cums out. This process could go on for over a half an hour if I started early enough. I do leave plenty of time to make sure all the water has had time to drain. This process has two benefits other than cleanness and pleasure. One, the finger play stretches my asshole painlessly, and two, it starts my own personal lube to flow. Never once did we use lube, or even have a dry start. It was always as slippery as a hot juicy beaver and crystal clear.

I'm dying to have mine, I just have no idea how to go about finding anyone that would want to :F

Quote Originally Posted by userkek View Post
    I'm dying to have mine, I just have no idea how to go about finding anyone that would want to :F
    I haven't been with a man in years. I'm looking for a guy that would like to get together at mutually convenient times. We wouldn't fool around with others. We'd satisfy each other's Bi wants without bringing home any STD's, and be able to do it bare back.

It's been 15 years since I've enjoyed such a relationship, but I won't compromise. It's too dangerous. Be careful. The urges are hard to resist.