Register
Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Re: For Elian: Annika's bi-weekly Outrageous New Topic thread

ooooooo... an' wot perverse thoughts r they, Annika, darlin'?
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

Quote Originally Posted by darkeyes View Post
    ooooooo... an' wot perverse thoughts r they, Annika, darlin'?
    Sheesh, girl! Do you really want me elaborating and speculating in this forum? Here I am tryin' to be decent an all!

Suffice to say:
    (1) I can't know precisely until I see my reception on Pandora; but
    (2) They'd no doubt be worth the wink.
    I hope my achievements in life shall be these: that I will have fought for what was right and fair, that I will have risked for that which mattered, that I will have given help to those who were in need...that I will have left the earth a better place for what I've done and who I've been. (C. Hoppe)

Unofficial Community Leader

Not meaning to burst anyone's bubble here but this is one of the creepiest sci-fi thrillers I've ever seen. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1188729/?ref_=nv_sr_1 Apparently, the phenomenon of 'Pandorum' is a deranged mental state experienced by some who have been in space too long. Just sayin.'
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

Quote Originally Posted by pepperjack View Post
    Just acquired a couple of cacti the other day from a very nice lady who has a house full of plants. Transplanted them in new containers and they're now prominently positioned in the blazing hot Kansas sun where they love it. They'll be my evening companions when I'm lounging on my porch and Venus is gazing down upon us.
    *chuckles* We can then tell the inevitable stranger that knocks on the door at 1 AM, "Dave's not here man!" That is if I would even bother, or be allowed out of bed.

Not meaning to burst anyone's bubble here but this is one of the creepiest sci-fi thrillers I've ever seen. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1188729/?ref_=nv_sr_1 Apparently, the phenomenon of 'Pandorum' is a deranged mental state experienced by some who have been in space too long. Just sayin.'
    Bah. I'm already a Lunatic anyway. Not sure any difference would be seen, noticed.

Quote Originally Posted by Annika L View Post
    Sheesh, girl! Do you really want me elaborating and speculating in this forum? Here I am tryin' to be decent an all!

Suffice to say:
    (1) I can't know precisely until I see my reception on Pandora; but
    (2) They'd no doubt be worth the wink.
    *Grins muckily*

No bubble burst, Pep.. I kno the diffference 'tween cinematic fiction and Pandoric wet dreams... ?...and we kno 'bout u Voidie, dear.. u will get no argument from us...
    Last edited by darkeyes; Aug 8, 2015 at 4:54 AM.
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

* nudges * Hey, lunkhead! Pay that guy, you know the one his name is Atten tion. Read up.

PS. He may have gotten screwed straight. *LOL*

Quote Originally Posted by void() View Post
    * nudges * Hey, lunkhead! Pay that guy, you know the one his name is Atten tion. Read up.

PS. He may have gotten screwed straight. *LOL*

This post hints at maybe your having "pandorum."
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

This post hints at maybe your having "pandorum."
    No not really. I perhaps was not clear enough to be obvious in flirtation. Never mind now as the moment is past. Either I was not clear enough, or you dropped the ball as it was passed. Either way it's done and gone without fruition. So goes life.

PS. Also glad you a nice time, according to your blog post at least. And yes I am genuinely glad you did. At least someone is doing something.
    Last edited by void(); Aug 8, 2015 at 1:25 PM.

Alright, enough with obsessing over celestial bodies *smirk*. Let's talk a bit about what goes down when the lights are out (...um *cough*, so to speak).

How many candles do you typically have lit during sex? Also feel free to elaborate on any incense preferences (but check your reading on that i-word to make sure you have the right one).
    I hope my achievements in life shall be these: that I will have fought for what was right and fair, that I will have risked for that which mattered, that I will have given help to those who were in need...that I will have left the earth a better place for what I've done and who I've been. (C. Hoppe)

Easy answer; one. Right on my table next to my bed. Not sure about the scent; almost want to say cranberry; it definitely has that color. Frustrated me the other night when I couldn't get it lit. Had to resort to depending on hallway nite-lite.
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

Candle/s: So far none. Opportunity has not really presented itself. Those times it did, candles were the farthest from the minds involved, least to my awareness.

Incense: Again, not really used any for sex. No sense of smell kind of limits exploring that.

Sorry if that seems a depressing response, or too rigid. We're not all alike. Not all enjoy the same aspects of life. I could not respond. Not sure that's correct either. Probably better for others that I not respond though.

I don't know.

As a former hippie, I find the topic of incense intriguing; definitely went through my share of it. Going to have to ponder & investigate the scents. Bingo! Just remembered a favorite......Sandalwood.
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

As a former hippie, I find the topic of incense intriguing; definitely went through my share of it. Going to have to ponder & investigate the scents. Bingo! Just remembered a favorite......Sandalwood.
    Glad you enjoy it. Read it was a favorite in the Kama Sutra , often used by courtesans. My wife says she enjoys the musky odor this body gives off, at least until she privately suggests a wash. She doesn't need to suggest washing often. Despite seeming to be a rather grungy country boy at times, I do like keeping at least modestly clean.

Let my dogs worry over food if my wife is not available.

"Here. This smell bad to you, pup?"

Have even given consideration to listing one as a service animal. Regardless, not having a sense of smell is not considered a disability. Ergo having one of my dogs as a service animal could not be.

People are less forgiving and less intuitive than our animal kin. My dogs nearly instantly pick up I lack a sense of smell. They also instantly seem to take me under wing.

Again, glad you enjoy the scent of sandalwood. I enjoy the taste of sweet peppermint candies, obviously time with the dogs living with me. Those are not exactly sexually related, merely offering something, not sure why.

Recently met a lady who had one of these http://medicalservicedogs.com/what-are-service-dogs/. Uncanny, amazing pets.
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

Recently met a lady who had one of these http://medicalservicedogs.com/what-are-service-dogs/. Uncanny, amazing pets.
    Yes, although if you posit they are for service, it is suggested to not consider them pets.

Attended a writer's conference once, a few writers who were blind also attended. The one lady had a dog that was for service. She politely discouraged people from seeing the dog as a cute little pet.

Her explanation was that the dog was an extension of herself, a tool likened to a prosthetic. The dog was her eyes. Of course, she herself, did offer the dog a good deal of cute little pet affection. If she cleared her throat, the dog stood at the ready and the pet went away.

Have a small dog we keep inside. Most of my dogs get corrupted by my wife. This small dog is no real exception, yet he will work and service for me if I ask. He has a few times kept me from using bad milk, eating spoiled foods. Now, he is facing some adversity with me eating more whole foods, fruits and veggies.

There is a lot of that which I cannot share with him for toxicity issues for dogs. There's also a good bit I can share. The adversity lies in his slight inability to sense if the whole food products are bad or not. I'm confident he will learn.
    Last edited by void(); Aug 10, 2015 at 2:54 AM.

Sorry if that seems a depressing response, or too rigid. We're not all alike. Not all enjoy the same aspects of life. I could not respond. Not sure that's correct either. Probably better for others that I not respond though.

I don't know.
    Void, your lack of candles and incense is absolutely fine...as you note, we're all different. What is disturbing is that you would think that registering your difference would cause a problem and that it would be better if your voice was silenced. *sadface*

In perfumed incenses, Sandalwood has long been a favorite of ours. In recent years we've also developed a strong taste for Tibetan/Himalayan incenses, which tend to be less perfumy, and more smoky, incorporating herbs rather than scented woods.

To answer the question in full, we generally light one to three candles (more in the winter, when the extra flame can serve a real purpose of adding needed heat to the room), a stick of Tibetan and a stick of perfumed incense (the combo of the two together is quite sexy, I find).

One night recently, one of my neighbors, a young college guy, was entertaining friends in his back yard and had a fire pit going. He & his friends are avid Mary Jane users.

Just so happened, I had company arriving for a rendezvous. So, the combination of scents from the firewood, the occasional whif of reefer, and a heavy dose of incense he was burning to mask it....created a very earthy, sensual aroma. My guest discerned it & responded to it immediately while exiting his vehicle. And yes, it contributed to a very sexy ambiance.
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

He & his friends are avid Mary Jane users.

...the combination of scents from the firewood, the occasional whif of reefer, and a heavy dose of incense he was burning to mask it....created a very earthy, sensual aroma.
    You don't *use* Mary Jane...you develop a relationship with her! But yes, the aroma you describe sounds just lovely.

Oh, I definitely had a wonderful relationship with MJ once which also contributed to and enhanced my relationships with others.
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

You don't *use* Mary Jane...you develop a relationship with her! But yes, the aroma you describe sounds just lovely.
    Danced with her for about 9-10 months. The worst to ever happen she made me pass out once. That also may have been due to other factors.

No longer dance with her in honor of wife's requests and a lack of needing trouble should it decide to come. If it were mandated legal all over, might enjoy a dance, or two a month. It would help me do that relax thing folks talk about. Most days for me are either all out self depressive, or euphoric. Often slip back to sociopath feeling of no feeling in order to function.

Then I need to be guarded as it is real easy to mesh thought with action. "Oh hey, wouldn't be great to make so and so vanish because they're being a stupid idiot? Hm, sure ..." No, not saying that I have, lest to my awareness. Saying I need to be vigilant against myself as well as what external flinging of that Mr. Murphy brings.

Not really a place one can enjoy being as there is no real feeling. Everything is desolate and devoid, it all blurs into one cluster-fucked jumble of shit on shit by shit. Used to enjoy going fishing, stalking, planting garden, simple things. There's no joy, no anything, merely motions.

One escape is my critter kids and my wife. I can love them and do and am ever grateful of them. Not really able to talk much with the wife well, because we both kind of find ourselves at the same place. We have our differences yet we are too alike at those times. Both INT persona and so naturally quiet, not really into drama (ours or anyone else's), we're not into stupid reality shows.

You realize there's really zilch out there *points to the worlds at large all around us* as far as true entertainment for INT or INJ persona? We've seen all the plots so every story jumps the shark 2-5 minutes in. *imitates flipping the channels every two minutes* It gets rather well, fucking frustrating. *defenestrates the imaginary television remote and sits looking blankly off into nothingness*

We feel displaced, ridden hard and put up wet with not even a reach around. How can you talk to anyone who feels that with you? What do you talk about? We talk about loving one another, our kids. Not got much else and so we make do with where we are, what we have, even if we don't have.

And reaching out, talking to others becomes difficult as well. You don't want to spoil their happiness, however blindly attained it may be. Nor do you feel your voice really matters, as it seems any action you do is futile, any gesture even talking.

Been told I ought to be a psychologist. Have to laugh. Looked up more about psychology, grasped a further understanding of it. Come to see why I can self-diagnose. There's no real science to psychology, only a guess. That noted and the cost entailed to get the toilet paper for the wall what says you're qualified by x authority to practice, seems pointless to bother.

Also know I'm coming to a better place in life. It is a place where I find happiness without looking. This place also lets me live as me and damn what anyone else thinks. I can be free and happy and none can take that away. The footing is slippery here at times but if I act like a goat with the cunning of a fox, my steps are minded well enough to be true.

Apologies for the novel. *chuckles* That's another tea or coffee I owe you.
    Last edited by void(); Aug 10, 2015 at 3:51 PM. Reason: Goofy missed some letters and the Count had to spell for him. :-)

Oh, I definitely had a wonderful relationship with MJ once which also contributed to and enhanced my relationships with others.
    *very happy wide grin* Yes. Relaxing seems to do that. *imagines self repacking the bowl, firing up and passing along*

Would if could, not that I don't desire it at times. Clears away a lot of pointless stupidity for a few hours, lets me think clearly without actually thinking. Yet even though an herb sweet MJ has no medicinal values and is ruled the most despised and wicked step child.

Never found myself doing much of anything beyond MJ. Tried a bit of something called brown ball, speed ball once. It was a mix of cocaine and heroin, least so I was told. Did not care for it. Too much of a spike then fall out. But I did not try it because of MJ. Matter of fact went back to MJ to flush it out of me.

Of course, our American currency is 95% or more laced with cocaine thanks to the Central Idiots Agency. One reason I avoid handling it among other reasons. Anyway I ramble and toss too much on the tiles.
    Last edited by void(); Aug 10, 2015 at 3:42 PM.

You realize there's really zilch out there *points to the worlds at large all around us* as far as true entertainment for INT or INJ persona? We've seen all the plots so every story jumps the shark 2-5 minutes in. *imitates flipping the channels every two minutes* It gets rather well, fucking frustrating. *defenestrates the imaginary television remote and sits looking blankly off into nothingness*

We feel displaced, ridden hard and put up wet with not even a reach around. How can you talk to anyone who feels that with you? What do you talk about? We talk about loving one another, our kids. Not got much else and so we make do with where we are, what we have, even if we don't have.

And reaching out, talking to others becomes difficult as well. You don't want to spoil their happiness, however blindly attained it may be. Nor do you feel your voice really matters, as it seems any action you do is futile, any gesture even talking.

Apologies for the novel. *chuckles* That's another tea or coffee I owe you.
    You realize you're talking to an INTJ, right? And that my partner is as well? (maybe you didn't know that part) Yeah, we get the issues.

Just keep track of the tab, sir. But be warned: I can't drink more than one or two coffees in a day if I want to sleep at night (and sooner or later, I always do).

You realize you're talking to an INTJ, right? And that my partner is as well? (maybe you didn't know that part) Yeah, we get the issues.

Just keep track of the tab, sir. But be warned: I can't drink more than one or two coffees in a day if I want to sleep at night (and sooner or later, I always do).
    Drink two coffees or sleep?

init main()

{if sleep then do

printf"Neener neener you silly, sleep is for wussies!"

else

printf"Ahhhhh. Ookay."
    };
    return 0;

I can only drink the decaf tea now. Blasted docs telling me "sorry deary, you're getting that erm ... old stuff, have a nice one!" Funny how they always seem to run as fast as they can away from me, after telling me this.

"Void mad, void eats 'em and poops 'em outs! Rawr!"

So, we could drink the decaf stuff as it seems this is all I'm allowed. Suppose that is a way of telling this body it is no longer the well oiled machine it once used to be.

I somewhat recall you both being those persona. It was not registering though as I wrote that. Darn Sherlock Holmes and his philosophy of a tool box in an attic that is your mind. * kicks out the theory of quantum inverse strings and chaotic RNA Z chromosomes, rewrites the memory buffer *

* looks at his lacking sleeves for birds, fig sprays, sees none. turns sees a LT walk in * Ah, you meant that sir. Wish I were a sir, could go tell some ... erm, never mind. Was going to say some dumb young idiot to go fight a war, realized that was hypocritical and a moot point, tasteless.

No offense to military service people. It is just not my monkey any more.
    Last edited by void(); Aug 10, 2015 at 4:34 PM.

init main()

{if sleep then do

printf"Neener neener you silly, sleep is for wussies!"

else

printf"Ahhhhh. Ookay."
    };
    return 0;
    syntax error: undeclared identifier init
    syntax error: undeclared identifier sleep
    syntax error: undeclared identifier then
    syntax error: keyword do, no matching while
    syntax error: missing ( before parameter list
    syntax error: missing semicolon
    syntax error: missing ( before parameter list
    syntax error: missing semicolon
    syntax error: missing }
    syntax error: unexpected end of file

C what too much caffeine does to me?

Can't sleep because of too much caffeine? " Better to light a single candle than to curse the darkness. " Gotcha both & got us back on topic also.
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

Can't sleep because of too much caffeine? " Better to light a single candle than to curse the darkness. " Gotcha both & got us back on topic also.
    Poul Fenalty! * tosses green flag to the floor and makes gestures for 'traveling' * I'll wax you nicely to not waft us away in the scent of sandalwood.

Actually, three sticks of simple musk is all I have left; nevertheless, will suffice for many encounters.
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

i can see insense but not candles. things can get out of hand during sex, candles can fall over from it. nothing quite kills the mood like running from a fire