Register
Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Re: For Elian: Annika's bi-weekly Outrageous New Topic thread

Quote Originally Posted by Annika L View Post
    May th' faeries watch o'er us both. ('an some mae mark that a threat'n its ainsel')
    *chuckles* Aye, or de pixies be the threat if'n de dey flit in wit de fae. Me elfin witch she fuss at dis old dog for naught he call in only 2 pixie, lest dey say only two. now we got swells o' near two billion of the daft buggers, everyting go missin, yon pip wot me smoke go hidin, her brush, the truck keys. n'er kno wot dey get inta an dey oft leave de soft child kin laugh behind.

seein ah ever takes word de pixie again. nay, rather has de loud rumbly snore o' a dwarf gobblin up me slumber. lest de dog get hungry durin de night an snack on masser dwarf. nay, little ol me nay eats dwarf ... * looks all innocent in his doggy face *

*wakes up* Oh! Dear me! We need a new topic, do we? Already? (And that plant one was going so well!)

So. Bisexual-related topic, eh? But outrageous. And we haven't yet discussed it, either in this thread or elsewhere on this forum? And we've already done muppets, numbers, planets (or other heavenly bodies), plants generally, water, foods generally (kinda to death, really), tools and powertools, ....

Well, it's a cheap stand-by, but it'll do in this particular pinch:

Which superhero(ine) would you most enjoy being with for an evening of sexual dalliance?
    I hope my achievements in life shall be these: that I will have fought for what was right and fair, that I will have risked for that which mattered, that I will have given help to those who were in need...that I will have left the earth a better place for what I've done and who I've been. (C. Hoppe)

wonder women is an obvious 1 i would say. but i would stay away from that lasso of truth, i say enough damaging things around women as it is.

spiderman would be interesting from a bondage point of view it would be nice to watch everything.....everything.....grow on the incredible hulk but once he's in that mood i don't think he really has making love on his mind. superman would have the skills but he's kinda square. his niece on the other hand.......mmmmm...... (assuming she is of age cause if she wasn't it wouldn't be her i'd be worried about lol)

another choice that would endulge my deep dark fantasies.......the ambiguously gay duo. but hopefully not so ambiguous behind closed doors!

Which superhero(ine) would you most enjoy being with for an evening of sexual dalliance?

Interesting question and topic.

Really not able to choose anyone. Can think of a few to simply enjoy an evening with for the experience. For example Hawkeye, to shoot bow and gain practical insight and instruction in archery. Dazzler in order to understand music better.

Yes, I collected comic books. No, I was never really a comic book erotic fan-boy type though. Although, ...

if Emma Frost were to somehow be realistic and ... no, not even then. "Think void, sex with a super person ... must get aroused ... over ... super person ... *thud void falls to floor passed out from attempting to force self to get hot and bothered over * ..."

Going to do something a little different. Would not mind an evening of sex with a 'super person'. * points at sysper * See, I can use my kidney. * points to head where brain ought to be *

thanks for seeing my superness but u should be pointing a little lower, now that's super!

Quote Originally Posted by sysper View Post
    thanks for seeing my superness but u should be pointing a little lower, now that's super!
    Well, you know maybe a guy likes to keep something secret like that. I'm not exactly jealous but damn hon, who would not want a super one of those all themselves? Think I'm going to let your cock go fly off and rescue just any poor little queen's day? Oh Hell, no, not happening. You got better places to be super cock, namely in me in any way I want, or even just cuddled up next to me. See, if I had pointed lower, all these little slutty twinks would be all up in your crotch.

Then, I'd have to get all bear like and imitate the great Mr. Putin, maybe even whoop up on Chuck Norris just too keep that super cock to myself. And you think Hulk is bad, oh honey, you don't want me all grizzlied out, no way. I gave the Rough Riders their inspiration. They said "yeah, there's our goal in life, to ride and fuck like him". But yes, you are quite super.

So super in fact, you bring out the best little bitchy queen in me. Tsk. What is a man to do with a guy like that? * hugs sysper * I loves you George.
    Last edited by void(); Sep 25, 2015 at 12:18 AM.

Can I repeat my Loki answer?

Ah, okay, I'll move on too. If we keep with the shapeshifter vibe, how about Mystique?

Also, does Sarah Pezzini from Witchblade count? I wonder what all the Witchblade can mold itself into...

Unofficial Community Leader

I'd have to say Marvel's Black Widow. Always been smitten with Scarlett Johansson's features. And besides, she's so bad-ass in that role, indicative of a real wildcat in the bedroom.
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

Quote Originally Posted by pepperjack View Post
    I'd have to say Marvel's Black Widow. Always been smitten with Scarlett Johansson's features. And besides, she's so bad-ass in that role, indicative of a real wildcat in the bedroom.
    O I agree... but wudnt b ur bedroom, Pep....and wudn't b in ur part of the world for that matter... not a huge fan of super-heroes, but Scarlet as Black Widow don't haff get the juices flowin'....we both have a fite on our hands btw.. cos me bruvva fancies the knickers off 'er an' all the dirty gett! Well, like u, he can go an' boil his head!
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

Eh ... She's hot to a degree. Guess if you like corporate model types. *shrugs*
    Like the plain jayne's and janes myself excluding the sysper man over there.

Yeah, Jayne, as in Jayne Cobb the hero of Canton.

"Jayne!
    The man they call Jayne!
    He robbed from the rich and he gave to the poor.
    Stood up to the man and he gave him what for.
    Our love for him now, ain't hard to explain,
    The hero of Canton, the man they call Jayne!"

http://is.gd/1obo5b
    Jayne: You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here. Now we're finishing this deal,

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0579539/...item=qt0406402
    Last edited by void(); Sep 25, 2015 at 5:40 PM.

Melody, I was also going in the Mystique direction, myself...although I'm not sure if she counts as a heroine.

Void, I must say I am taken with how taken you are with sysper. And it took me by surprise to be so taken with your takenness.

I'm also *quite* taken with just how responsive people are being to this question.

*recovers breath from being taken so frequently and roughly*
    I hope my achievements in life shall be these: that I will have fought for what was right and fair, that I will have risked for that which mattered, that I will have given help to those who were in need...that I will have left the earth a better place for what I've done and who I've been. (C. Hoppe)

Quote Originally Posted by void() View Post
    Eh ... She's hot to a degree. Guess if you like corporate model types. *shrugs*
    Like the plain jayne's and janes myself excluding the sysper man over there.

Yeah, Jayne, as in Jayne Cobb the hero of Canton.
    " corporate model types ? " I think you're still stuck in the sexiness of " suits " from a previous topic.
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

Quote Originally Posted by darkeyes View Post
    O I agree... but wudnt b ur bedroom, Pep....and wudn't b in ur part of the world for that matter... not a huge fan of super-heroes, but Scarlet as Black Widow don't haff get the juices flowin'....we both have a fite on our hands btw.. cos me bruvva fancies the knickers off 'er an' all the dirty gett! Well, like u, he can go an' boil his head!
    Nope! You're a pacifist, remember ? But I'd be glad to scuffle with ur " bruvva " for a night with her.
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

" corporate model types ? " I think you're still stuck in the sexiness of " suits " from a previous topic.
    Hm. I was thinking more along the lines of Living Dead Girl as written & sung about by one Mr. Rob Zombie.
    He mocks models and the corporate modelin industry with that song. The models needing to be perfect all
    the time, meaning scrawny assed little taut sluts that cannot eat or must immediately vomit food back up.

I like Scarlette in the Black Widow suit. Like I said, she's hot to a degree. Eh, I might could see me
    fucking her. Not sure I would really want to though. She has that whole Brad Pitt thing going on for
    me. Yep, I could fuck him but only the once and probably not to enjoy it.

Could not think of any raven haired female hero types. Did enjoy watching the lady playing
    Prentiss on Criminal Minds for a bit. But even then, was not altogether into her.

I'm odd though. It takes a bit for the motor to warm up. Once it does, "get in, sit down,
    shut up, hang on!" Although my wife would probably tell you I'm easy. *chuckles*

Melody, I was also going in the Mystique direction, myself...although I'm not sure if she counts as a heroine.

Void, I must say I am taken with how taken you are with sysper. And it took me by surprise to be so taken with your takenness.

I'm also *quite* taken with just how responsive people are being to this question.

Well, I may have to take you again. Need to balance out all the giving I been doing
    recently. As for sysper, well my goodness. He can eat crackers in bed with me
    any time, I won't kick him out.

"Look up in the sky! It's a bird,no. It's a plane, no. It's sysper the super donged!"

"He's faster than a speeding vibrator! He's able to stop flying cum with his bare tongue! He's capable of leaping into tight asses! He screws for the teeth, when it is just us, and he's a good lay."

By day he is the humble and mild mannered Sys Kent, reporter for the Daily Plank.

"Psst, I once saw him whoop up on Chuck Norris. It was horrible for Chuck Norris, he couldn't resist sysper's blinky eye stare."

Sorry, I'm just a foolish codger enjoying a little honest fun. If he asks, I will quit complimenting and making jokes about sysper. Do not really see any harm yet could understand if he, or others may. Okay, I'll try not being such a lush. * files mental note, chuckles * Ha! Need a mind for that. hehe ... * wanders on *
    Last edited by void(); Sep 26, 2015 at 12:48 AM.

Nope! You're a pacifist, remember ? But I'd be glad to scuffle with ur " bruvva " for a night with her.
    If Alex boils 'is own head, nowt 2 do wiv me, now, is it? Lickle Fwannie Innocence, me, aint I? And ne fitin' is by power of me gob... nowt violent.... don't want 2 hurt ne 1... just get ther b4 they do...

U can scuffle wiv big bruv ifya like... he is 1 fing.... me sister in law is summat again.. she is no pacifist... an' wots's 'ers is 'ers....

...and Voidie can keep away an' all.. he must gave his dince's cap on 2 day. Wit else is Wonder Woman if not raven haired? Dull and boring, but raven haired... however, she is tall.. Fran is ne gel's if she is tall...
    Last edited by darkeyes; Sep 26, 2015 at 3:38 AM.
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

Wy not a heroine? Doesn't that depend on wich side we r on?

..and Voidie is just being playful... mucky bugger... U an'all by the state ofya, gel...

...and Voidie can keep away an' all.. he must gave his dince's cap on 2 day. Wit else is Wonder Woman if not raven haired? Dull and boring, but raven haired... however, she is tall.. Fran is ne gel's if she is tall...
    Oy! Aye, I do hav me dincing cap on thank ye. Me eyes be glossin o'r fer lookin at the sysper man. Ye right Wonder Woman is a tosh of a doll innshe? MM, but I dare wager me no wanna lose me life fer a wee bit of cocky joy. Wonder Woman she be one o' those kin ladies what kills her boyo luvs after the act. magin poor void a snack fer a mantis. Nae gonna 'appen 'e tell ye. Although gotta say mmmm wonder woman ... if nae she be amazon void 'e might consider havin a dance most happy wiv 'er. * sits now lost in a day dream of bending Wonder Woman over ... has this very lost expression and a big wide smile *
    Last edited by void(); Sep 26, 2015 at 7:30 AM.

Oy! Aye, I do hav me dincing cap on thank ye. Me eyes be glossin o'r fer lookin at the sysper man. Ye right Wonder Woman is a tosh of a doll innshe? MM, but I dare wager me no wanna lose me life fer a wee bit of cocky joy. Wonder Woman she be one o' those kin ladies what kills her boyo luvs after the act. magin poor void a snack fer a mantis. Nae gonna 'appen 'e tell ye. Although gotta say mmmm wonder woman ... if nae she be amazon void 'e might consider havin a dance most happy wiv 'er. * sits now lost in a day dream of bending Wonder Woman over ... has this very lost expression and a big wide smile *
    I meant dunce's cap, u dope.. and u kno it.

I meant dunce's cap, u dope.. and u kno it.
    Oh now, yes I do know it. * snickering * Gladly wearing it too. Lolly joy my medicines wrought fer me last night. I hit rack just past 1 AM here, probably about 8 PM there if I'm doing my count correct. I was stone cold out in under five minutes. Damn back was flared up terrible and took to contorting on itself because the fookin nerves were whispering sweet nothings to all the muscles. "C'mon now sugar, you know you want to contact so tight ..."

Spasm is not enough to describe the sensation. All I can figure is the jolly rain sank into the bones, arthritis triggering the nerves then. Ruddy hell of it, I did nothing to warrant the shite yestern. Fixin to phone the Queen Mum and give her the gripe o'r it. 'er ruttin fault as she deemed it to rain in my area, just know it. Not nuff she sends the Mr. Bean look alike Poop o'r to yammer bout the strife o' the common man, nae she gots to rain on me to ensure I nae see the effs a comin witout lube or reach around thank ye very much. Daft bikken sod she is.

* wanders along , reaches up checking his neck to be sure no noose round it fer calling the old bird a daft sod *

* returns to find the Big Yelling Book to look up Queen Mum's digits, recalls getting a peevish secretary last time, used the 'business digits', won't this time *
    Last edited by void(); Sep 26, 2015 at 8:48 AM.

Wy not a heroine? Doesn't that depend on wich side we r on?
    Well now that's exactly the issue, silly one. I don't know enough about the X-Men series to know (a) which side Mystique is on...at which phase of the story/at any given time, let alone overall, or (b) really, which side I am on.

Hence, my statement "I'm not sure if she counts as a heroine."

Well now that's exactly the issue, silly one.
    I don't know enough about the X-Men series to know (a) which side
    Mystique is on...at which phase of the story/at any given time, let
    alone overall, or (b) really, which side I am on.

Hence, my statement "I'm not sure if she counts as a heroine."
    We should let Fran have Mystique as a give me. Yes, I have ulterior
    motives. Not quite sure what those ulterior motives are presently,
    aware though, I do have them.

I will take Daredevil as a super hero fantasy lover. The reasoning
    for me, he reminds me of Beowulf. Could be his eyes as he could be
    my nose to smell.

Funny that, me asking someone to describe a scent by tactile means.
    May ask them what color a scent is as well. This is helpful only a
    portion of the time.

Know having no sense of smell & limited taste do creep into my
    writing. Difficult to express synesthesia in description. Or, I
    do not offer any description of scent, taste at all. Try faking
    it but have qualms in that.
    Last edited by void(); Sep 27, 2015 at 1:11 AM.

Superheroes and supervillains r a bit of a mystery to me, really... it's only since they began making films of the characters I know owt about them.. Mystique being a morph can come home 2 me ne time she wishes... then I can have whoever I want every day of me life until me number gets called.. .

then I can have whoever I want every day of me
    life until me number gets called.. .
    Ace of a notion there. Only concern I would have, the person she
    imitated would pop up and you would not know the difference. Could make
    for an interesting nineteen seventies kind of sitcom.

Mystique, if as clever in reality as in the comics, would avoid such an
    incident from occurring. But that engineer Murphy often finds a way to
    turn all plans sideways. Eventually, it would happen and be kind of hi
    larious.

Ace of a notion there. Only concern I would have, the person she
    imitated would pop up and you would not know the difference.
    Sounds gud 2 me... then I can have 2 gorge of the same. Like identical twins...

...and have sum1 yummie who wudnt touch me wiv a bargepole cept 2 brain me wiv it. And trust me.. ther r a few... k, she wud b a facsimile but bettern not, hey

Sounds betta more I think about it...

entical twins...
    ...and have sum1 yummie who wudnt touch me wiv a bargepole cept 2 brain
    me wiv it. And trust me.. ther r a few... k, she wud b a facsimile but
    bettern not, hey Sounds betta more I think about it...[/QUOTE]

Aye, that it does. :D Here is a sweet tart I could imagine not
    touching me, but if Mystique were to imitate her, different story.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SweetTart.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	58.8 KB 
ID:	38515

Oh, I certainly wasn't suggesting that *anyone else's* choice of Mystique was inappropriate...just angsting over my own choice.

Ok...let's all agree she's fine. I want in on this identical twin business! *mucky grin*

Oh, I certainly wasn't suggesting that *anyone else's* choice of Mystique was inappropriate...just angsting over my own choice.

Ok...let's all agree she's fine. I want in on this identical twin business! *mucky grin*
    Feel free.. more the merrier...