Register
Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Re: For Elian: Annika's bi-weekly Outrageous New Topic thread

Well, it's been a fun digression off-topic, but let's see if a new topic will entice:

What plant figures most prominently in your sex life? I am speaking of organic plant life, not for instance, the plant that manufactures Sybians. If you stop and consider, I'm sure you'll realize there are *many* plants that are vying for this honor. This is our chance to so honor them!
    I hope my achievements in life shall be these: that I will have fought for what was right and fair, that I will have risked for that which mattered, that I will have given help to those who were in need...that I will have left the earth a better place for what I've done and who I've been. (C. Hoppe)

May be easy to suggest a rubber tree. Though can admit I'm of the lot
    wot no uses rubbers. I do so at my own risk I know. Also know that I am
    highly selective in lovers and ensure none knowingly have anything dire.

Sure, may have caught a cold a few times. So far naught more than the
    stank of sex has been transmitted beyond a cold. And yes, I'm far aware
    of the risks. I could as easily be killed by a flying log given we're
    now splitting firewood, still split firewood. Still enjoy bareback sex
    too.

This aside, for me the plant most keen in my sex life has been tea. It
    is a social drink what opens doors for more interesting things to happen
    beyond a pleasant chat. At one point it was currency the globe over. Tea
    also helps get rid of free radicals in a body. That helps sex along.

would vegetables count? :D i don't quite understand how a leaf, or a flower, could be used in the dirty act. maybe smelling the right flower can be enticing?

Unofficial Community Leader

Used to dabble with peyote ( now we're really talking cacti ) along with cannabis, as a precursor & aphrodisiac.
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

Love these thoughts. Yes, sysper, vegetables are ok...they are plant matter as much as the leaf is, I would say. But yes, leaves of some plants (or barks in the case of cinnamon) are used in incenses. And *some* incenses are definite aphrodisiacs.

Definitely not rubber for me...it turns out I am allergic to latex (I assume they're related...hmmm)...and there's no nice way to learn that fact.

Could be cannabis for impact/intensity...though frequency is far too low to call it "most prominent". Could be whatever plants are used to produce silicon toys? Or could actually very well be sandalwood. Plenty of minor encounters with vegetables and fruits...but nothing worthy of repeat trials (though mango comes damned close *shudder*).

And then there is void's lovely notion of tea...hadn't occurred to me...nor coffee...yet both have had their influence.

All great answers, really...keep them coming as you think of more!
    I hope my achievements in life shall be these: that I will have fought for what was right and fair, that I will have risked for that which mattered, that I will have given help to those who were in need...that I will have left the earth a better place for what I've done and who I've been. (C. Hoppe)

Quote Originally Posted by sysper View Post
    would vegetables count? :D i don't quite understand how a leaf, or a flower, could be used in the dirty act. maybe smelling the right flower can be enticing?
    It lies in enticing the dirty act. As an example many women likely could
    offer to give you head for some chocolate ice cream. Some men might too.
    Chocolate comes from a plant. Vegetables? Guess you could make up a
    delicious vegan dish that enticed. If you can make up summer squash
    lasagna that could possibly seduce a human being.

Know I can enjoy rhubarb done up properly. Yes, a nice vegan meal may
    surely evoke illicit reaction.

Quote Originally Posted by Annika L View Post
    Definitely not rubber for me...it turns out I am allergic to latex (I assume they're related...hmmm)...and there's no nice way to learn that fact.
    Yes, latex is still rubber based, more refined maybe but rubber based.
    Imagine it is not nice like learning you were zapped by a red devil sand
    hornet and need to find an epy(sp?) pen isn't nice.

ok......glad to hear there is a broad understanding of use of a plant.........here i thought we were pretty much only talking about sticking a maple tree up someone's butt but aside from that & the inevitable cucumber, i would say a nice bouquet of roses usually gets the steam going. incense from various plants have also been used good call on that 1. as far as fantasies i do have a fantasy of tying a girl up to a tree, or a girl or a guy tying me up to a tree, which direction & orientation (both my body & sexual) depending on my mood

as far as fantasies i do have a fantasy of tying a girl up to a tree, or a girl or a guy tying me up to a tree, which direction & orientation (both my body & sexual) depending on my mood
    * sits pondering this a moment, then a moment more ... fifteen minutes later grins, nods * You truly are a daisy. * wheels around in his chair to ask Annika "Can we keep him, can we oh please, oh please?" *

Quote Originally Posted by void() View Post
    * sits pondering this a moment, then a moment more ... fifteen minutes later grins, nods * You truly are a daisy. * wheels around in his chair to ask Annika "Can we keep him, can we oh please, oh please?" *
    i'm glad i'm worth 15 minutes of ur thought hope annika makes a motion to keep me with a bizarre condition or 2...........speaking of that cucumber...............

i'm glad i'm worth 15 minutes of ur thought hope annika makes a motion to keep me with a bizarre condition or 2...........speaking of that cucumber...............
    You are likely worth more than fifteen minutes of thought. Unfortunately, being Appalachian thought, good fucking, good food, good laughs are about all some poor dogs can afford. No that is not a cop out or plea for pity. It is being realistic and honest. You can bust the bank o' nut though, poor Richard has been upset that Louis' bank was robbed last week. He's jealous because too much is in his bank, if it got robbed he would feel better. Louis could probably used robbed again too. Those darn bankers of mine, only bankers I know that like being robbed. Figure they're running an insurance racket with Little Big Joe, mob boss of Crotchington.

* now has the Dragnet theme in his skull, tries working the case of the tied up sysper backwards and forwards, scribbles notes for later references *

Strawb or rasp ice cream is rather luffly slapped on luffly bits during sex.. and peppermint is espesh yummie... made wiv real strawbs n rasps n peppermint of course.. luff licking it off but the shock of the froz on the bits us both chilling and erotic...

..and Kate dus luffly line or 2 wiv whipped cream an fresh fruit wich dusn't haff get the juices flowing... and a cuppla neat tricks wiv taramasalata or humous and cucumber .... that's ver nice...
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

Well, it's been a fun digression off-topic, but let's see if a new topic will entice:

What plant figures most prominently in your sex life? I am speaking of organic plant life, not for instance, the plant that manufactures Sybians. If you stop and consider, I'm sure you'll realize there are *many* plants that are vying for this honor. This is our chance to so honor them!
    *Looks down shirt*

Coconuts.

As in coconut oil. I use that stuff for everything. Including taking off eye makeup, and some playtime things.

Me auntie likes 2 tell a ver ribald tale 'bout her ole schoolm8 and a ver large butternut squash... well, having met her m8 quite a few times over me life, I quite believe it.. serpently puts cucumber 2 shame...
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

Quote Originally Posted by Melody Dean View Post
    *Looks down shirt*

Coconuts.

As in coconut oil. I use that stuff for everything. Including taking off eye makeup, and some playtime things.
    Ooooooo.. Kate uses lots of coconut based cosmetics out of Body Shop moren ne wer else.... and coconut oil for same reason as u, Mel.. has always made me weak at knees.. the mixture if her natural sweet body scent and coconut... ooooooohhhhhh...

Chocolate comes from a plant.
    *experiences Homer Simpson moment:

Lisa: I just don't think I can eat an animal.
    Homer: *gasp* Not bacon? ham? porkchops?
    Lisa: Dad! Those are all from the *same animal*!
    Homer [with heavy sarcasm]: Oh, sure Lisa, some *magical* animal!

Oh, sure void, some *magical* plant! D'oh!

That *has* to be my ultimate answer to this question. Without a doubt, the plant that features most strongly in my sex life is cacao. My partner and I have not actually *trademarked* the concept of after-sex chocolate. But we are heavy and religious practitioners of the philosophy! And then there's the occasional pre-sex chocolate. And the various uses of during-sex chocolate.

The fact that this did not occur to me earlier is *clear* evidence that my faculties are notfunctioning as they should be! This should have been glaringly obvious!

If you can make up summer squash
    lasagna that could possibly seduce a human being.
    I have indeed made a vegetable lasagna that seduced a human being.

Know I can enjoy rhubarb done up properly.
    Hell, void, if I'm done up properly, I can probably enjoy just about any plant.

* wheels around in his chair to ask Annika "Can we keep him, can we oh please, oh please?" *
    Wait...this is *my* choice?

hope annika makes a motion to keep me with a bizarre condition or 2...........speaking of that cucumber...............
    Huh...apparently so. Ok. Well. Not sure what he has in mind with that cucumber, exactly. But he can bring it. But he must also bring a mango. And an eggplant (I'll explain that part when he gets it here...but you won't be disappointed).

Quote Originally Posted by darkeyes View Post
    Strawb or rasp ice cream is rather luffly slapped on luffly bits during sex.. and peppermint is espesh yummie... made wiv real strawbs n rasps n peppermint of course.. luff licking it off but the shock of the froz on the bits us both chilling and erotic...
    *wonders what the strawberries and/or raspberries actually do for the experience* But damn...that does sound rather *shiver* luffly. And we just happen to have mango ice cream in the freezer at the moment...although the homemade aspect is certain part of the appeal. Perhaps I'd better take advantage of this moment of downtime from work....

Quote Originally Posted by Melody Dean View Post
    Coconuts.

As in coconut oil.
    Must confess that almond oil is our go-to, and has featured heavily for us in orgasm for the past two years...although somewhat less prominently in our sex life (I'll leave it to the readers to ponder that one out). Probably hasn't reached the level of chocolate yet, at least not in our sex life. But it was something I'd considered.

mango & eggplant.........i'm intrigued if not concerned

You are likely worth more than fifteen minutes of thought. Unfortunately, being Appalachian thought, good fucking, good food, good laughs are about all some poor dogs can afford. No that is not a cop out or plea for pity. It is being realistic and honest. You can bust the bank o' nut though, poor Richard has been upset that Louis' bank was robbed last week. He's jealous because too much is in his bank, if it got robbed he would feel better. Louis could probably used robbed again too. Those darn bankers of mine, only bankers I know that like being robbed. Figure they're running an insurance racket with Little Big Joe, mob boss of Crotchington.

* now has the Dragnet theme in his skull, tries working the case of the tied up sysper backwards and forwards, scribbles notes for later references *
    food sex & laughter, what else is there.....except maybe rope :D.......money might be good to have but it becomes it's own thing & it gets boring. better to find people u vibe with to laugh or whatever.

rope, I'll mention, is also derived from a plant

good point.........so is money

yes...but money figures much less into my sex life than rope does...though to be honest, I don't use rope that often either.

money & sex don't mix with me. rather treat sex like a beautifull expression or fun activity than a transaction. i think a cucumber has more business with sex than money lool

Completely agreed.

food sex & laughter, what else is there.....except maybe rope :D.......money might be good to have but it becomes it's own thing & it gets boring. better to find people u vibe with to laugh or whatever.
    "Now I know I luvs him."

You only want food and creative love. I have these. By the by, when I
    love it is unconditional. Please do not misread this as inferring I
    become a psychotic stalker creep.

It means I love a person wholly as they are, will be and I do not place
    restrictions on that love. Once I am in love with another they do not
    need to earn that love. Yes, it is a different love than the general
    Platonic love and harmony effused in mixed company.

My love may seem as indifference. I often struggle with the terms 'I do
    care but I don't'. Once I love someone they can claim to be whatever
    religion, politics, whatever. I will tell them 'I do care but I don't'.
    A lot of people have trouble understanding such a contrary view.

Love to me is the same as the numeral zero. Once read that the
    Cabalistic number of God's name equaled 54 and so did the word love. Not
    Kabalistic in my own Way yet this resonated with me around the same time
    studies of Gnosticism were undertaken.

So, love to me is like the numeral zero because if you put five and four
    together you get nine, add on the ever invisible one and you get ten.
    One and zero, zero nullifies one and so love is zero for me. Not sure
    why I add the extra one except for recalling it was a lesson from a
    Rabbi regarding the numbers once and has to do with a sacred vibration.

Wow. Guess it is possible folks may misconstrue all of this as me being,
    Jewish, or some form of mystic. Let me run far, far, far ... away from
    all of that. Will restate, I adhere to no religion as most are given to
    us by human beings. Human beings are subjects who use objects
    subjectively.

That to me suggests humans use religions to attain whatever ends they
    seek. Further, it invests a desire in humans to create plans, to seek
    control over all objects inclusive of their subjective selves. Such a
    notion is antithetical to what I perceive of reality, love, life.

We have no control over anything. May not know much but know it is
    likely a good reason we are not allowed any such control. All you need
    to do is look at some of the more <sarcastic> jovial </sarcastic>
    purported news headlines to see our handiwork brandishing control.

I am merely me. I do not want control. I am content to have love without
    limits, conditions, bounds. Content to not fear yet respect others.

Oh Hell, I've grown up and not noticed. I love myself too and am at
    peace with myself. I know myself. And it could seem even in that, just
    being myself and not being tolerant and accepting, consenting to the
    evils in the world, I stand and am a mortal enemy to those evils.

Do I fear them? No. Is that because I'm stupid? No. It is because I'm
    courageous as Chief Red Cloud defined courage. I have made something
    else more important than fear. Love is more important than any fear. I
    love and am loved.

Sorry I have rambled here and gone far astray of the point. sysper, will
    you be my George that I can feed, water, hug, squeeze, loves? Please
    understand my cooking is experimental and by my limited sense of taste.
    I often forgo use of recipes or measurements. Usually, I muddle into
    cooking up something 'not so bad', or 'well yeah, that's good'. As a
    back up, I have woman-fu. And she cooks really well.

Excuse me, a few other bits to attend before crashing til morn.

More firewood to split on morn too. Yay! Hope to write in a
    story as well.

Some rope... not sure how much nowadays.. hemp methinks... def has its uses wetha natural or synthetic fibre... dusn't haff leave some rite ole imprints on the arms, wrists, legs, ankles an werevas... and they dont always disappear 2 kwik eitha ..

Quote Originally Posted by darkeyes View Post
    Some rope... not sure how much nowadays.. hemp methinks... def has its uses wetha natural or synthetic fibre... dusn't haff leave some rite ole imprints on the arms, wrists, legs, ankles an werevas... and they dont always disappear 2 kwik eitha ..
    There are means to conceal ligature markings. * wanders on whistling innocently *

Also means to distort blood and other evidence that would reveal DNA or RNA proofs, so that it does not reveal them. Means to wash blood, feces away too so that it is not detectable in any manner. * puts hands in pockets as he walks slowly away and whistles his little jolly innocent tune *

* tacks note on bulletin board 'Reminder to all fools: Void can make you vanish. Do not piss off the void. That is all. Have a splendid day, plonkers and carry on!' *
    Last edited by void(); Sep 23, 2015 at 11:20 AM.

* tacks note on bulletin board 'Reminder to all fools: Void can make you vanish. Do not piss off the void. That is all. Have a splendid day, plonkers and carry on!' *
    Wait...how can you make me vanish? How can I exist any less than I already do? What, you're going to reset all my bits to 0? Are you attempting to gain compliance through empty threats? Compliance to what? And to what end?

[Note: the thread-starter respectfully suggests that posters not feed Annika sugary foods.]

Wait...how can you make me vanish? How can I exist any less than I already do? What, you're going to reset all my bits to 0? Are you attempting to gain compliance through empty threats? Compliance to what? And to what end?

[Note: the thread-starter respectfully suggests that posters not feed Annika sugary foods.]
    Aye, comply lest ye nay gets the sweet chocolate covered drops of mintys. Hehe.

Wot ye complying to? Well ye comply to keep more topics going in yon here thread. To wot ends? To us wee few hasing more fun in rousing up talk bout yon topics in 'ere.

Nay worry bout the hows and why fors of it dahlin, ol void wants ye vanished fer nefarious reason, ye would be. Ye nay done naught to fear o'r that void he want ye in so a way. Contrary, 'e be wanting ye to keep on as ye be.

Threats? I nay see any threat lass. Void he just says void can vanish peoples, has the knows of it fair 'n well 'nuff an if'm 'e don't knows those wot do. That only fact o' things as they be. If'n void say nay to piss 'im off fer that fact, nay a threat but food to think on. Nay intimidation neither, only fact o' how things be.

Aye, comply lest ye nay gets the sweet chocolate covered drops of mintys. Hehe.

Wot ye complying to? Well ye comply to keep more topics going in yon here thread. To wot ends? To us wee few hasing more fun in rousing up talk bout yon topics in 'ere.

Nay worry bout the hows and why fors of it dahlin, ol void wants ye vanished fer nefarious reason, ye would be. Ye nay done naught to fear o'r that void he want ye in so a way. Contrary, 'e be wanting ye to keep on as ye be.

Threats? I nay see any threat lass. Void he just says void can vanish peoples, has the knows of it fair 'n well 'nuff an if'm 'e don't knows those wot do. That only fact o' things as they be. If'n void say nay to piss 'im off fer that fact, nay a threat but food to think on. Nay intimidation neither, only fact o' how things be.
    Meh, can live without Junior Mints.

Bu' aye, lad. Ye'll find, if ye press er sorely tha' this Witch has th' knowins a' th' doins. If things be a way, in a way a' fact, then th' fact a' tha' way s'well noon t'er, an' nun sich's ye shall bring harm to'er, piss 'r nae piss.

Now sur'an I'll keep me end a' th' bargain regardin' this thread 'ere. Mine own word stands as I'll offer topics an' t'spare, 'til sich a day's folk lose interest in't. We've 'ad'r sheerra sich times...b' fr'eech, there's bin a comeback, an' I'm nae yet ready by half t'trash the bugger. Se hae n'fear, lad.

May th' faeries watch o'er us both. ('an some mae mark that a threat'n its ainsel')
    Last edited by Annika L; Sep 24, 2015 at 12:25 AM.

Ho hum... nite started brill... in mid brill babba awoke, gave out laldy and me hard time for over 3 hours... wee cow didn't kno wot she wanted 'cept that mummy Fran wasn't gonna get wot she wanted... mummy Kate hitting the zeds now lucky tart! Worst nite in several weeks. Peaceful now.. Nowt like nice mugga cocoa 2 chill peeps at 5 in mornin'... well ther is.. but am sure she wud appreciate me waking her up at this time of mornin' wen for that wen she has 2 b up for work in an hour or so.. I expect 2 b zeddin' mesel by then...
    Last edited by darkeyes; Sep 24, 2015 at 12:31 AM.