Register
Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Re: For Elian: Annika's bi-weekly Outrageous New Topic thread

Mango peel...peeled a mango (years ago), and had bits of peel with just a tad of flesh clinging to them. Sooo soft and interestingly tongue-like in texture. My partner and I were in a very experimental frame of mind, and...well, I'll leave the scene in the shower up to individual imaginations.
    I hope my achievements in life shall be these: that I will have fought for what was right and fair, that I will have risked for that which mattered, that I will have given help to those who were in need...that I will have left the earth a better place for what I've done and who I've been. (C. Hoppe)

Quote Originally Posted by Annika L View Post
    Mango peel...peeled a mango (years ago), and had bits of peel with just a tad of flesh clinging to them. Sooo soft and interestingly tongue-like in texture. My partner and I were in a very experimental frame of mind, and...well, I'll leave the scene in the shower up to individual imaginations.
    * gets up blushing and staggers out of the room *

Unofficial Community Leader

Used to enjoy this wine on a regular basis years ago https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWrVksbzq-0

One Friday night, while my then girlfriend & I were celebrating the end of the work week by imbibing & frolicking naked in my bedroom, I spilled some on myself. It trickled down my torso & rested you know where. She decide to orally sample & loved it! Made for a highly enhanced sensation for me also.
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

Quote Originally Posted by pepperjack View Post
    --[Redacted]-- Made for a highly enhanced sensation for me also.
    Sounds rather enjoyable.

Hah! Made void blush. Mission accomplished.
    I hope my achievements in life shall be these: that I will have fought for what was right and fair, that I will have risked for that which mattered, that I will have given help to those who were in need...that I will have left the earth a better place for what I've done and who I've been. (C. Hoppe)

Hah! Made void blush. Mission accomplished.
    Ah, see how you are now. Mango peel, two ladies and a shower certainly was enough to fire the imagination here. The imagination for sure watched something very beautiful and erotic. Yes, I was got.

You're quite sneaky though, turning a guy's imagination against himself. Oh well, it was a pleasant embarrasment.

Quote Originally Posted by void() View Post
    Ah, see how you are now. Mango peel, two ladies and a shower certainly was enough to fire the imagination here. The imagination for sure watched something very beautiful and erotic. Yes, I was got.

You're quite sneaky though, turning a guy's imagination against himself. Oh well, it was a pleasant embarrasment.
    And a true story, nonetheless.

FIRE IN THE BELLY

*chuckles* Appropriate song imho.

And I do not doubt Annika is conveying a true story.

Yes it is; couldn't resist.
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

Yes it is; couldn't resist.
    We ough to behave ourselves, some may accuse of us being related in some way such as biological family. Then, they may go as far as suggesting we'd be brother fuckers. Even on auto-pilot I cannot refuse good puns.

No need to *behave*, sheesh! And puns are never to be refused.

No need to *behave*, sheesh! And puns are never to be refused.
    Are you sure there is no knead?

Are you sure there is no knead?
    d'ough!

d'ough!
    not an intelligent post, sounds.....wait for it.....half baked

Quote Originally Posted by sysper View Post
    not an intelligent post, sounds.....wait for it.....half baked

Baked? Well yes, yes I am ... <--- joking

Although the nerve pain medication is starting to spasm my back into submission. It beats the poop out of the nerves, until the nerves ... like it. Side effect, unrenlenting urge to either pass out, or quit fighting and sleep. Drawing near that now, too. I sat too much today.

And a new topic:

What is the most prominently that the moon (Earth's moon, to be clear) has figured into your sexual experience or fantasy life?

I recall one January night in our early 20's, my partner and I seeking privacy at my parent's house, and the best/least conspicuous we could do was in the moonlight in a huge snowdrift behind the shed. It was about 10F...and very hot.

Being a lunatic here, I object to this line of questioning, officer. I will now invoke my right to silence until such time an attorney is present.

All kidding aside, have a recollection of a canoe on a lake once with a gal. She felt assured it would have capsized with her howling like a ... in heat for me. Fortunately, no such waterlogging happened. Even if had, think she would have been surprised. Me being wired different, I'm the dumb bozo what gets harder when colder. Darn shame I forgot her name as gentleman are often taught to do. Not out of disrespect rather the opposite. No doing then, telling.

Being a lunatic here, I object to this line of questioning, officer. I will now invoke my right to silence until such time an attorney is present.

All kidding aside, have a recollection of a canoe on a lake once with a gal. She felt assured it would have capsized with her howling like a ... in heat for me. Fortunately, no such waterlogging happened. Even if had, think she would have been surprised. Me being wired different, I'm the dumb bozo what gets harder when colder. Darn shame I forgot her name as gentleman are often taught to do. Not out of disrespect rather the opposite. No doing then, telling.
    Just checking...this was a moonlit lake? Or was it just the howling that evoked moon imagery for you?

*scribbles notes and returns pen and pad to bag* It's alright sir. I think we can figure out her name from this, and our other sources.

Just checking...this was a moonlit lake?
    Right officer that would be correct. The lake was moonlit. I'm remembering something, probably unimportant, think her name started with an L.

No, that's all wrong it started with a T. I get lysdexic at times, confused for concrete blocks and all you know? * watches to ensure the officer 'buys' it *

Geez, peeps...I'd have thought we'd have had all kinds of scintillating moon discussions. Maybe you were all burned out over our conversation about heavenly bodies.

Alright...if space is getting you down, let's switch to our planet's greatest natural resource: water.

What is the deepest water in which you've had sex? Please include a description of the challenges involved...there are pervy minds here who need to be satisfied.

Does sex in the shower count? IMO, one of the most titillating images on the planet is that of a woman in the shower.
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

Does sex in the shower count? IMO, one of the most titillating images on the planet is that of a woman in the shower.
    Darling, if that's the deepest water you've had sex in, then it's the deepest water you've had sex in. Of course it counts.

Darling, if that's the deepest water you've had sex in, then it's the deepest water you've had sex in. Of course it counts.
    Hmmm..depends. A freezing cold freshwater rock pool in Glen Rosa on Isle of Arran wich is about 15' deep.. lessen one counts the edge of Atlantic ocean in a foot of water... middle of wich is ver deep indeed.. the Pacific, naughties we had on the beach not in water... tho wee snog and huggle in the ocean...
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

Actually, no. Have had other h2o experiences.
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

Roughly four to six inches of water. A big challenge faced was being
    very slick, slippery.

Quote Originally Posted by darkeyes View Post
    Hmmm..depends. A freezing cold freshwater rock pool in Glen Rosa on Isle of Arran wich is about 15' deep.. lessen one counts the edge of Atlantic ocean in a foot of water... middle of wich is ver deep indeed.. the Pacific, naughties we had on the beach not in water... tho wee snog and huggle in the ocean...
    15' of freezing cold water ? I think willie would be preoccupied with trying to survive hypothermia.
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

15' of freezing cold water ? I think willie would be preoccupied with trying to survive hypothermia.
    Willie wud.. but luckily neither Kate or I have willies..

We also got spotted from other side of the glen 1st time we ev did it there a few days earlier only that time out of the water... cuppla lickle ole ladies screaming hystestically at our naughtie shenanigans... we recognised them in Lamlash later that evening.. they however didn't have a clue who we wer being fully dressed for the evenin's fun and games...
    Last edited by darkeyes; Aug 28, 2015 at 12:28 PM.
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

I was once seduced by an older woman, a co-worker at the time. She was a very independent divorcee; owned her own home, completely paid for, very isolated in the countryside. My intuition told me something was up when she invited me for dinner in that remote location.

It was in the summer & she set the stage magnificently. She had a dinner of my favorite German ( she was also of German descent ) foods prepared on the back deck when I arrived. Just across from the dinner table was a refrigerator well stocked with various beers. And next to that was a Jacuzzi, emanating its sensual warmth at sunset while we dined.

I was already in hedonistic heaven with the food & beer when she persuaded me to strip and plunge in. I basked in there for awhile as she did an impromptu strip tease in front of me, eventually revealing a very voluptuous hour-glass figure for a woman her age. She joined me and we indulged in some heated sensual foreplay & when the sexual tension became too much, she suggested we move to her living room floor where she had pillows strewn about the carpeted floor in front of a crackling fireplace.

By this time, it was dark, so we had the background sounds of nature infiltrating through open windows as we finally unleashed our animalistic urges.

One of my fondest sexual memories.

As an afterthought, Annika, there might have been a full moon that night.
    Last edited by pepperjack; Aug 28, 2015 at 7:31 PM.
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

Let's address this first:

Quote Originally Posted by darkeyes View Post
    Hmmm..depends. A freezing cold freshwater rock pool in Glen Rosa on Isle of Arran wich is about 15' deep.. lessen one counts the edge of Atlantic ocean in a foot of water... middle of wich is ver deep indeed..
    Nay, dear lass. A foot of water is a foot deep, even if it is connected to much deeper water. And the beach is not in water...unless/until it is.

For my own answer, it would have been in the Atlantic in about 4 feet of water, many years ago now. Frankly, I've always had sensitivity issues in water...hot or cold. And currents, tides, and all provided sufficient distractions of balance, etc., that orgasm was just plain difficult to reach. Fortunately I am persistent, and I don't shy from a challenge.