Register
Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast

Question For Elian: Annika's bi-weekly Outrageous New Topic thread

Alright, the hormone-free thread died quickly: apparently those who enjoy reading non-sexual content on here are less into posting regularly. Elian mentioned in another thread recently, though, that he thinks we have covered all possible topics and are just recycling them.

To disprove that thesis, I will do my best to post new, fresh, bold, sex-related topics for as long as there is reader/responder interest! I'll do this twice a week, so when you see a question, you have about 3 days to respond.

I do want to start with the question I asked Elian in that earlier thread, because it's a question I think everyone has a right to respond to :

Which muppet would you most want to do?

Elian's response was:

Quote Originally Posted by elian View Post
    After giving serious thought to your question I see three possible scenarios:

1) Threesome with Bert and Ernie
    2) Something with Beeker - he's eccentric - sometimes the quiet ones surprise you
    3) Snuffleupagus - you know what they say about guys with long trunks

..under absolutely NO circumstances would I let the Svvedish Chef within 200 feet of my naughty bits.
    His response make my own feel rather shallow:

(1) I have to confess to a longtime (over 35 year) crush on Guy Smiley;
    (2) Animal (after being thoroughly disinfected, shampooed, and tooth-brushed, of course)...omg, his raw energy is just so intense...and we all know drummers are just sexy (that natural sense of rhythm);
    (3) Remember that "Mah-na, Mah-na" song, with the monster and the two girls who sang the "Bah-ti bitibi" part? The monster may have been a young Animal, now that I think about it. Anyway, a threesome with those lovely ladies makes my list.

Snuffelupagus was close (eyes to die for...such cute long lashes! and sensitive? *swoon*). But I'm afraid big and hairy has never been a turn-on for me...again, shallow, I know.

Anyone else care to share?
    I hope my achievements in life shall be these: that I will have fought for what was right and fair, that I will have risked for that which mattered, that I will have given help to those who were in need...that I will have left the earth a better place for what I've done and who I've been. (C. Hoppe)

Re: For Elian: Annika's bi-weekly Outrageous New Topic thread

LOL Probably Animal..you see the mouth on that boy!??? LOL And his mischief level kinda matches mine.
    Cat
    I'm tryin' my best to leave a loving foot print on the hearts of the folks who's lives I touch..longly, or briefly..:}
    Minx

Women and cats will do as they please, so men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.
    Robert A. Heinlein

Quote Originally Posted by Annika L View Post
    (3) Remember that "Mah-na, Mah-na" song, with the monster and the two girls who sang the "Bah-ti bitibi" part? The monster may have been a young Animal, now that I think about it.
    The NOSE on the Mah-na Mah-na things is juust the right shape for a kiss.. now I KNOW I have a wicked mind.. <grins>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynjIoymWHvU

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think this is too funny. I actually enjoyed the non sexual threads.Usually I can only get uninterrupted time on the site on Sundays so I missed a lot of them
    :wiggle

one word: Elmo
    "To love someone deeply gives you strength. Being loved by someone deeply gives you courage." -Lao Tzu

Smile Re: For Elian: Annika's bi-weekly Outrageous New Topic thread

Hey Peg, i'll agree with you about Elmo. Yep, I got one of them "tickle me homo" dolls too!!! He sleeps with me every nite!

Your friend, .,.,.,.,.,.,.,.

All of the muppets are into fisting and I'm not into that so I'm not sure...I hear one of the teletubbies might be open. This is a digusting exercise and I am utterly offended...okay, what the hell, Miss Piggy, okay! And Kermie.

The NOSE on the Mah-na Mah-na things is juust the right shape for a kiss.. now I KNOW I have a wicked mind.. <grins>

Actually, it's a very young Dr. Teeth, pre-dental work.

1. Menamennah - any/all of them

2. Dr Teeth
    The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority. The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority. The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking.
    —A. A. Milne
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7E-aoXLZGY

Was talking to Barb on this one and with her vampire fixation there is only one,

The Count. I can hear here her now naked in the throes of extacy sceaming,
    "ONE ugh , TWOOOOOOOOO, OMG THREEEEEEEEEEE.

I want Kermie! I feel bad for him cause it's not easy being green.

I feel weird, but I wanna be with Kermit and Miss Piggy!

I'd have to put up with a lot of drama with MP, but damn ...whatta body!

You know, sometime soon in this very thread someone is going to bring up Waldorf and Statler.

Not into older men, but someone else likely is....

For me.....

Can't think of one I'd throw down with.....seriously.

Statler and Waldorf.

I'm *so* into mature men

Quote Originally Posted by Doggiestyle View Post
    Hey Peg, i'll agree with you about Elmo. Yep, I got one of them "tickle me homo" dolls too!!! He sleeps with me every nite!

The local radio station did a spot ad one time for the "Tickle me THERE" Elmo doll -

They were also the station giving away a free Harley Davidson motorcycle that had the voiceover of a scrawny kid on a japanese bike going "Hey baby, how about a ride?" and the sound of a mature vuluptous female voice saying "No Thanks, I like a REAL rumble between MY legs" - followed by appropriate Harley noise.

Quote Originally Posted by Doggiestyle View Post

I'd sleep with Elmo in a heartbeat; I love his little laugh
    "To love someone deeply gives you strength. Being loved by someone deeply gives you courage." -Lao Tzu

Quote Originally Posted by **Peg** View Post
    I'd sleep with Elmo in a heartbeat; I love his little laugh
    Here ya go, Peg...until you get that chance to be with Elmo..maybe this will keep you happy!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMSpHb1WKrE
    Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: "What! You too? I thought I was the only one."

C. S. Lewis

lol kate, thanks

Well, now I *had* to look up the one I was thinking of...I'm not sure this is the exact same one I remember, but it's closer than the one Elian posted: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTkGX...eature=related.

It's funny; I seem to remember the girls being prettier and cooler...but then it was the 70's...all the drugs permeating our culture back then made lots of things seem cooler than they were, LOL.

Anyway, thanks for all the awesome responses to this!!

I think it's about time for our next question. It's a practical one this time, and one I've been curious about for a while, so I hope people have some good ideas (though keep in mind, there's no right or wrong answer). And most importantly, it's another one I don't think I've ever seen addressed in these forums!

You're going to host an orgy, expecting say 20-30 people. You have a good wide, open, comfortable room for it. The question is: how many chairs/sofas are appropriate to put out?

I know it's typical for the hostess to answer first. But I think this time I'll hold off adding my thoughts until after people have had a chance to respond.
    I hope my achievements in life shall be these: that I will have fought for what was right and fair, that I will have risked for that which mattered, that I will have given help to those who were in need...that I will have left the earth a better place for what I've done and who I've been. (C. Hoppe)

*chirrup, chirrup*

Damn. Nobody has feelings about orgy etiquette or aesthetics? I'm surprised at you people!

Someone in chat did suggest a large tarp and a bottle of Wesson oil. I guess my thoughts were that chairs (or couches) would add variety, and allow different kinds of positions...and not everyone is comfortable on the floor! But for an orgy of 30, you'd never need seating for more than 15, right? So probably somewhere in the neighborhood of 5 to 10 would do. But that's just my intuition...I'm still curious to hear from someone who's been to an orgy, and can comment on whether there was too much or too little seating....

Anyhoo...I'll give this another try...certainly people must get hungry at an orgy. So our next question that has not yet been addressed in the forums:

What are the best snacks/foods to serve at an orgy?

I'm guessing nothing too heavy, and probably nothing hot. Soup is probably right out...although other liquids (particularly of a condiment nature?) could be very appropriate. Items with particular textures or shapes?

Now come on...you don't have to have been to an orgy to answer...use your imagination! Suppose you arrive at an orgy, and after an hour or so, you're feeling a bit peckish (great word, peckish)...what would you be absolutely delighted to see there?

Well, now I *had* to look up the one I was thinking of...I'm not sure this is the exact same one I remember, but it's closer than the one Elian posted: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTkGX...eature=related.

It's funny; I seem to remember the girls being prettier and cooler...but then it was the 70's...all the drugs permeating our culture back then made lots of things seem cooler than they were, LOL.
    These are kind of cute and all - but they don't have the err..umm...long NOSE of the other ones <wink>

About the 70's being cooler, I distinctly remember sitting in the ER of a hospital a year or two ago waiting for a friend with a really bad fever - At 2AM we were all watching the coolest of the cool "boogie on down" a receiving line on Soul Train - flare bottom jeans and all..

I don't really know about cooler but my understanding from an older friend of mine is that the folks were definately more friendly and outgoing - I guess a few years of co=caine in the 80's made everyone a bit uptight.

..I've guessing at all of this mind you ..the defining moment of MY generation was either the fall of the Berlin wall or Peter Jennings putting a condom on a banana - take your pick.

I'm trying to contemplate what this might be like, honestly I don't really know - should we hand out free kitty ears and leashes?

I do like the idea about "non-standard" furniture - the stuff meant for regular sitting sometimes feels uncomfortable when you're trying to bend it the OTHER way.

OK, great now you've got me <blushing>

*chirrup, chirrup*

Damn. Nobody has feelings about orgy etiquette or aesthetics? I'm surprised at you people!

Someone in chat did suggest a large tarp and a bottle of Wesson oil. I guess my thoughts were that chairs (or couches) would add variety, and allow different kinds of positions...and not everyone is comfortable on the floor! But for an orgy of 30, you'd never need seating for more than 15, right? So probably somewhere in the neighborhood of 5 to 10 would do. But that's just my intuition...I'm still curious to hear from someone who's been to an orgy, and can comment on whether there was too much or too little seating....

Anyhoo...I'll give this another try...certainly people must get hungry at an orgy. So our next question that has not yet been addressed in the forums:

What are the best snacks/foods to serve at an orgy?

I'm guessing nothing too heavy, and probably nothing hot. Soup is probably right out...although other liquids (particularly of a condiment nature?) could be very appropriate. Items with particular textures or shapes?

Now come on...you don't have to have been to an orgy to answer...use your imagination! Suppose you arrive at an orgy, and after an hour or so, you're feeling a bit peckish (great word, peckish)...what would you be absolutely delighted to see there?

OK Annika...just for YOU....I will post what I said in chat....forget the chairs....just throw down a tarp and break out the Wesson Oil.....LOL!
    Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: "What! You too? I thought I was the only one."

C. S. Lewis

orgies ??? non spicy foods, finger foods are good, mild cheeses, with carrot sticks etc etc
    add things like chocolate sauce and body paint, whipped cream etc.... it can add a lil extra spice to a orgy that goes beyond just the food and fucking....
    even edible / favoured condoms can work....

as for furniture, there are things like air chairs, fold out foam chars and couches....etc... they are brillant for orgies, as they can be used at the mood takes you...and the advantage of foam, is that you can squeeze and hug them as you are being passionately deeply penetrated from behind and it adds to the heightened mood....

supply water, bottled water.... orgies can get hot, sweaty and a constant supply of liquid refreshments is very good.... water is very good, even favoured water.... its simple, easy to sip or gulp, rinse the mouth after oral or eating etc etc

wipes, tissue wipes.... a must have at every orgy..... fucking is nice... but the ability to clean up is important for ladies and men......
    The only thing more painful than a broken heart, is catching yourself in your zip and having very cold hands

Alright...so I started this thread long ago, and then let it die a week later. I don't even remember why.

But it does sound like a good idea. SO:

Would you date someone half your age? Why not? Or under what circumstances?

Not *terribly* outrageous, but give me a break...it's been a while; I have to ease back into it.

Would you date someone half your age? Why not? Or under what circumstances?
    That cuts it close. i may consider it if they were mature enough emotionally, personality wise. They would need to be accepting and understanding. Not looking to replace or leave my wife. As far as sexuality, well, open to either gender so far. By so far I mean, not concerned by women sexually. And yes, I'd be open to transgender or hermaphrodite suitors. With me it's not so much about the plumbing as the one managing it.

Unofficial Community Leader

Not only would I but I've done it! Exactly what the doctor ordered at that time as far as sexual gratification & we're still friends after almost 30 yrs.
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

Quote Originally Posted by pepperjack View Post
    Not only would I but I've done it! Exactly what the doctor ordered at that time as far as sexual gratification & we're still friends after almost 30 yrs.
    Wow! That is amazing. No, not being snide or quipping. Relationships, even with love tend to require some parts luck, some parts work/effort to endure.

Good seeing you've been successful in some way at keeping it going.

Unofficial Community Leader

Quote Originally Posted by void() View Post
    Wow! That is amazing. No, not being snide or quipping. Relationships, even with love tend to require some parts luck, some parts work/effort to endure.

Good seeing you've been successful in some way at keeping it going.
    Yeah. Void, it's been a combination of all those factors. There have been times recently where we've marveled at the durability of the friendship. Yes, we've had our temporary " fallings-out," conflicts, but there's this powerful undercurrent of compatability that has kept us cemented. Something karmic about it.
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

My oldest friend I met wen I wos 2 at nursery, Pep... we went through primary school and high school together... 1st person outside of family I came out as bi to.. wen she emigrated it broke my heart but we kept in touch throughout, she had a couple of visits home and it we just took up wer we left off.. just as we did wen I visited her in Seattle.. she moved back home wiv her bf not long after and God wos I glad... luffer boy wosn't and they broke up a while after but Fran wos ther wiv her shoulder wich she cudn't do if the tart wos still in nw USA... a ver sexy str8 gel who has always taken in gud part my frequent if futile efforts at conversion over the years.. o well..
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.