Register

Exclusive Suck & Fuck Buddy Story

First off, Thanks for reading my Story. I?m new to this site & thought I would share a story with y?all. I?m male, 43 years of age & have explored my Bi side on & off for the last 15 years. When I first started exploring sex with Men I was very curious what it would feel like to be naked in bed with another Man. I got very excited & wasn?t sure how my exploration would turn out. It didn?t matter to me either way because I wanted to dive into the unknown & my Curiosity got the best of me. I?ve had several encounters over the years, some with straight guys that were very curious, some were Gay & some were with other bisexual men. I learned that I was very good at sucking Dick & loved to please Guys in every way, I also loved when they would go down on me and suck me off also. I?m a very Straight Acting Guy, do lots of activities that Men enjoy. Nobody would ever believe I am into having Sex with Guys. I was never really attracted to men until my late 20s, I was in my prime and I?ve always loved Women & there Sweet Pussy, but I was also intrigued by the opposite Sex. I remember having a few long lasting Fuck Buddies along the way. There was one guy that had the biggest and thickest cock i?ve ever seen in person. He was very chill & good at making me his submissive bottom. He was also a masculine guy and we were have some really awesome sex together. I remember him going very slowly and using his fingers as he loosened up my boy hole. We also use the dildo to stretch me open, so that I could take his 8? cock that was at least 3? thick, he was Cut too. He loved the way I suck on his dick before he would slowly penetrate my ass. He was able to make me cum when he fucked me for over an hour. A few times he even took some videos of me getting fucked by him. He would send them to me & I remember jerking off to them and reliving the moments we shared, it was so Damn Hot!!! Now that I?m older, I still have an insatiable appetite for men and their bodies. In the last year, I have found the Sexiest Young Man that loves having passionate sex with me. We make out for long periods of time, while jerking each other off, we suck each other and make each other feel really good. We lose track of time when we are naked together, licking each other?s necks, nipples, crotch, balls & literally all over each other?s bodies. He loves it when I call him my slutty son & I love it when he calls me his dirty daddy. I have fucked him a few times and his ass is beautiful, very tight and makes me Cum like I?ve never Cum before. He has a very Nice 7? Cut Dick that?s bigger than mine & I always love having his Cock in my mouth. I?ve deep throated him several times & he?s told me that no Woman has ever given him that much pleasure. I feel like we have an Awesome connection because we are both Closeted Bi Men & we both have GF?s. Our GF?s don't have a clue that we are Bisexual & that makes our secret relationship even better. The bond we share is strong & he's told me that I?m the very best Guy he has ever had sex with, I have no reason not to believe him since he?s only 26. At this point I can?t imagine him gone from my life. We are Lovers, we have had many awesome times together & I always look forward to hooking up with him.

Are there any Guys that are in a similar situation?
    Feel free to comment or ask me questions about my story, thanks.

Re: Exclusive Suck & Fuck Buddy Story

As a frequent Business traveler, I stay in numerous Hotels and over the years have cultivated some like minded friends who enjoy getting away from their wives to play with me. Last week as I traveled to Southern Alabama I texted a close friend who was begging me to come see him soon. The thought of his gorgeous cock dumping his cum deep inside my ass had me hard all the way there. After checking in I called him to tell him where I was, but 1st a backstory, due to his high profile in his community he cannot take the chance of playing with a local. We met at the bar in the Hotel I was staying at and over the course of the evening went back to my room. Our 1st couple of get togethers were very awesome and resulted in us taking the next step. At 1st we would just 69 to completion but our 4th time together he wanted to fuck me. So present day last week when I told him where I was I did our normal thing, put a room key under the wiper and waited for him to arrive. That way no-one would know who or what he was doing. He would park a few blocks down the road and casually walk up and disappear into my room. When I heard the door open he liked to see me spread eagle on the bed naked. Stroking my 8 inch cock he walked in and I could see he was hard as a rock. And as he eagerly got undressed I couldn't wait to chew on his cock. We 69ed for awhile before he bent me over and rimmed my ass with a tongue as hard as his cock. He whispered I need your ass, and as I lubed up my ass and his cock he drove it home balls deep, within 20 seconds I was cumming all over the place as he plowed me. After what seemed like an hour but in reality was only 15 minutes his cock was throbbing as he dumped his load deep in my ass. As he left it in there I wanted more, I said come on shower time, I washed his soft limp cock and balls then proceeded to suck hm again. With his cum still leaking from me he once again mounted me in the shower and fucked me like a whore. We ended up back in bed as I laid on my back spread eagle as he pounded my ass. As as I told him im cumming again he pulled out to and wrapped his mouth around my cock and swallowed every drop I could muster. He then went back to work until he once again filled me up. Wow that was a great night when I go to sleep with a sore ass.

I've had a couple of exclusive guys and having sex with them was amazing. One was the gay guy I fell in love with; amazing person; one of the best guys I've ever had sex with in my whole life and who was a bit of a submissive bottom. The other was a younger (but legal) guy who was a sheer joy to suck; he couldn't bring himself to suck me but he was totally on board with me fucking him and it was... comfortable. About as good as it can get and all things considered. No muss, no fuss, no drama whatsoever. I'd be in him and he never failed to let me know how much he loved me fucking him and loading him up with cum. He screwed me once... and it was damned good... but he said that he got more enjoyment out me fucking him so that's how we rolled with it. I'd suck a load out of him and he'd get into whatever position he wanted and would moan happily as I entered him and often said, "It hurts so good..."

Alas, all good things must end...

I have been exclusive a few times over the years.. now days I have my nitch and stick to it pretty close.. I am servicing sexually frustrated married men.. I am up front and straight forward with them..I explain that they are not the only guy that I service.. that all the guys I see are like them and need the same service.. I also tell them that if they choose to venture out and start messing around with others we are done.. can’t bring that chance of std’s into the circle.. so they are exclusive to me but I am not to them..

I've only had one FWB so far. It was a few years ago and we were both in our 50s, with him a couple years older than me (I'm currently 59). Actually, I suppose you could say it was more like we were dating: we would go out to dinner, or he would cook for me at his place (his allergy to my cat made it so that we always met at his place for sex). We would have long conversations about everything possible, cuddle up together on the sofa to watch TV, get naked in his outdoor Jacuzzi (which always led to some kind of sex in the hot tub, like me tonguefucking his hole while holding my breath underwater), and have sex in his bed. I'm bi, but he had come out to his family as gay and divorced his wife, and he was now looking for love with a man.

He was the absolutely nicest guy I've ever had sex with, and I really liked him a lot. And oh my gosh, did I ever love his asshole and his 9.5 inch cock! I eventually learned to completely devour and deepthroat that cock, to both our delights. I have no idea how I managed it, but with gradual perseverance, I eventually had him down my throat, filling my stomach or my mouth with his delicious man seed, or sharing a beautiful, perfect, gay 69. Unfortunately he still felt that he wasn't ready to fuck another man, even though I really wanted to. But I certainly tonguefucked and fingerfucked his hole for hours, and rubbed my bare cockhead around his asshole opening (oh my gosh, I really really love doing that with a guy, even inserting 3/4 of my cockhead into a guy's opening; I have not bareback fucked another guy yet, but that is high on my wish list; a man and I breeding each other's assholes has got to be the greatest intimacy). In a way I was kind of glad that my friend wasn't ready to fuck yet, because that cock scared me, lol! But to tell you the truth, if he wanted to, I would've definitely given my anal virginity to him.

However, even though I liked him so much as a friend, I wasn't in love with him, even though I desperately wanted to be in love with him, because he was perfect in every way. But I've yet to have romantic feelings for another man, even though I fantasize about it all the time. So, because love was what he was looking for, a boyfriend and eventually a husband, and I wasn't it, at least not yet, we drifted apart, and soon he moved to the other side of Canada to find love, and be close to his daughter. I truly hope he has found it, because no one deserves it more.

I'd be open to really falling for a guy, but in the meantime, I would like another FWB, a guy who is versatile like me, and very passionate in bed, doing everything two men can do together.