Register
Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Re: For Elian: Annika's bi-weekly Outrageous New Topic thread

Did have another experience regarding water. It was not quite sexual,
    though a little erotic. The experience happened at a powwow.

One of the chiefs had nominated me to babysit a drunkard. A shaman
    thought the best remedy for the drunkard was three nights and days in a
    sweat lodge. This meant I had to go to the sweat lodge, wanting to or
    not.

The shaman's remedy did in fact work. As a benefit, he saw I spoke with
    a good totem. Once we were released from the lodge the drunkard could
    only pass out.

A few of the braves discouraged me from doing that. We first stumbled,
    crawled and slithered into a cold lake. Walking was too heavy for us to
    have ran to it.

Once we dipped in the lake for about a minute, we each took a two minute
    turn in an outdoor shower which had only colder, cold water. It was
    there I first understood being wired a lot differently than many.

In the shower, which was communal by nature, was a young mother and
    younger daughter. To my shame I was fully erect and seemed ready for
    anything. This was not brought on by these ladies and the mother
    understood that.

On leaving the shower, I met this lady's husband who also understood. He
    chuckled, patted me on the shoulder and suggested I go see the rest of
    the braves. Our party of braves took flight in a way, skirting around
    the camp no further than two miles.

We returned to camp right before dawn broke. Hit the showers again, then
    went to our respective lodges and curled up in pelts. No one seemed too
    eager to rouse us that day.

More water fun.. pash in the shower this morning... oops.. yesterday morning now.. bit more about an hour ago..

Life is triff hey?
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

Quote Originally Posted by darkeyes View Post
    More water fun.. pash in the shower this morning... oops.. yesterday morning now.. bit more about an hour ago..

Life is triff hey?
    Woot!!! :D

No water 2day, just nice pub lunch wiv wee Craigie, Fluffy n Kit and a relaxing tootle up the Mile 2 take in last day of the fringe.. as ever.. much fun and lunacy! Sam's ice cream slopped out of her cone on2 a guy's knee and some run up inside of his shorts.. Sam apologised.. Fran tried 2 keep str8 face.. failed.... Not a gud example 2 set the childers but sorry it wos just 2 funny.. .

Q. Why in last 3 months has no1 objected 2 me breast feeding babba in public? Disappointed... have been ready, eager and willing for an argy bargy 'bout me rights since b4 Kit wos born!
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

Q. Why in last 3 months has no1 objected 2 me breast feeding babba in public? Disappointed... have been ready, eager and willing for an argy bargy 'bout me rights since b4 Kit wos born!
    Ye daft git, look in ye mirror and tell me dey gonna grumble at ye to feed de babba in public wive ye breast. lass ye be gonna find yeself in the bug house sooner yon think.

Quote Originally Posted by void() View Post
    Ye daft git, look in ye mirror and tell me dey gonna grumble at ye to feed de babba in public wive ye breast. lass ye be gonna find yeself in the bug house sooner yon think.
    Find mesel wiv barney on me hands... really want 2... but am wondering if all those who went b4 me prepared the ground.. surely my lickle part of the world hasn't become quite so accepting? Sighhhhh....

Find mesel wiv barney on me hands... really want 2... but am wondering if all those who went b4 me prepared the ground.. surely my lickle part of the world hasn't become quite so accepting? Sighhhhh....
    Aye, well it mabe has got that droll that ye are not keen to raise a todge worth o' hoot n holler fer it. Dey see ye be one o' dem dere lady folk wot barter no cruft and kick shite outa those what does. no need dems think then get ye all bothered, no want an arse kickin'.

Find mesel wiv barney on me hands... really want 2...
    Clearly, it's time for a topic-change...and I think Fran has provided the perfect inspiration.

What part of Barney (yes, the purple dinosaur) do you find most arousing?

Note that the question does not suggest that you like Barney or that you find any part of him particularly arousing...but surely there more and less arousing bits. Personally, I'd have to say his tail. If he had little mincing T-rex hands, that might do it...but he practically wears kid-gloves, damn it.

Share and discuss?
    I hope my achievements in life shall be these: that I will have fought for what was right and fair, that I will have risked for that which mattered, that I will have given help to those who were in need...that I will have left the earth a better place for what I've done and who I've been. (C. Hoppe)

Sorry. Finding anything about Barney attractive would be akin to finding
    Pennywise attractive, for me. Pennywise and tales of Billy Kinkaid are
    what created this visceral phobia of clowns within me.

Wish I could return to innocence where clowns were not frightening.
    Unfortunate I cannot. Children's mascots frighten me somewhat as well. I
    fault that on a children's show, Romper Room. They had someone dressed
    up as a bumble bee.

Apologies for the facepalms, it was a semi-unconcious reaction.

Quote Originally Posted by Annika L View Post
    Clearly, it's time for a topic-change...and I think Fran has provided the perfect inspiration.

What part of Barney (yes, the purple dinosaur) do you find most arousing?

Note that the question does not suggest that you like Barney or that you find any part of him particularly arousing...but surely there more and less arousing bits. Personally, I'd have to say his tail. If he had little mincing T-rex hands, that might do it...but he practically wears kid-gloves, damn it.

Share and discuss?
    Note.. barney.. small b. Noun.. to have argy bargy.. in partic, a ver noisy argy bargy. Summat I must admit afterwards it is not unknown for me 2 feel somewot randy (depending on the recipient of me ire and the reason for a4sed argy bargy).. adjective.. aroused sexually. Not randy as in rude and agressive...

May I say tho, Annika.. haven't a clue who Barney the purple dinosaur is.. mayb is on Brit telly, but wudnt kno... he serpently isn't on mine!

Note.. barney.. small b. Noun.. to have argy bargy.. in partic, a ver noisy argy bargy. Summat I must admit afterwards it is not unknown for me 2 feel somewot randy (depending on the recipient of me ire and the reason for a4sed argy bargy).. adjective.. aroused sexually. Not randy as in rude and agressive...

May I say tho, Annika.. haven't a clue who Barney the purple dinosaur is.. mayb is on Brit telly, but wudnt kno... he serpently isn't on mine!
    Oh but you must.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hb57QtoLNfg

..am much 2 bizzy preparing the kids for the return of DM and Penfold!!! Auntie may have got it badly wrong wiv Room 101, but a brand new series of Danger Mouse can only b gud thing! DM wos Fran's childhood!
    Last edited by darkeyes; Sep 2, 2015 at 9:00 AM.

Unofficial Community Leader

Why couldn't it have been Miss Piggy ?
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

Have never liked muppets much.. not even the films. So Miss Piggy nev had a look in... Loathed Sesame Street... still loathe Sesame Street... Is ok... Kate and the kids think me as daft as u r prob thinking me now, Pep. But we like wot we like and h8 wot we h8... can't help Muppets and Sesame Street r a pet h8..

Have never liked muppets much.. not even the films. So Miss Piggy nev had a look in... Loathed Sesame Street... still loathe Sesame Street... Is ok... Kate and the kids think me as daft as u r prob thinking me now, Pep. But we like wot we like and h8 wot we h8... can't help Muppets and Sesame Street r a pet h8..
    And I could never stand Barney. Was only using Miss Piggy to poke fun; could never stand her voice myself.
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

Into English common usage and indeed in2 the Oxford English Dictionary has passed the word "muppet", meaning a person who has no idea about anything.. we have a Prime Minister, a government and a parliament who could be described as muppets.. however, I , in common with most of Scots people and increasing numbers of other British folk, prefer to call them the much older Scottish equivalent word... numpties.. sounds like a word which could easily be given to a children's telly programme with muppets as the cast.. but trust me.. that would be a massive insult to muppets...

Into English common usage and indeed in2 the Oxford English Dictionary has passed the word "muppet", meaning a person who has no idea about anything.. we have a Prime Minister, a government and a parliament who could be described as muppets.. however, I , in common with most of Scots people and increasing numbers of other British folk, prefer to call them the much older Scottish equivalent word... numpties.. sounds like a word which could easily be given to a children's telly programme with muppets as the cast.. but trust me.. that would be a massive insult to muppets...
    First, let me say that I am *no* fan of Barney...the question was asked in a spirit of absurdity, and because it has not yet been asked, which is the point of this thread.

Second, we discussed muppet sexual appeal in the first topic of the thread (Barney was *not* a muppet).

Now, in response to Fran's note about muppets vs. numpties for MP's, PM's and the like. I can see where you might get "empty-headed" from the sheer concept of a muppet...after all, at their bare bones, the damned things are technically puppets. Add to that the fact that they arose as part of children's programming in what some might argue is an empty-headed culture, and I get it even more. But however you might have felt about Sesame Street or its muppets (many of whom I'd argue were quite wise, at least at times...though not all or always by any means), the muppets from The Muppet Show series are often downright bitingly insightful...hardly "no idea about anything".

So I definitely agree that calling British politicians "muppets" is an insult to muppets, as is calling muppets "numpties". Stick with numpties for politicians...I'd much rather have numpties for politicians than a bunch of clever folk who try to manipulate the system to further their ends. Hmmm...might Brits be calling their politicians "numpties" due to a kind of denial about reality? Or are British politicians that much of a different breed from their US cousins?
    I hope my achievements in life shall be these: that I will have fought for what was right and fair, that I will have risked for that which mattered, that I will have given help to those who were in need...that I will have left the earth a better place for what I've done and who I've been. (C. Hoppe)

Nope, no difference whatsoever. Fran is expressing the sentiments of the typical American citizen at this present time, hence the unprecedented & meteoric rise of Trump, the mention of whom I'm sure is going to raise her hackles even more.
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

Trump doesnt get me hackles up ne moren ne other rite wing billionaire buffoon wiv aspirations 2 run the world and so gain for himself even more power and wealth for himself at the expense of the poor especially but also the middle and working classes by ensuring the conditions are created within the US economy and if he can, the world economy for that to happen . Why, Pep, would that get me hackles up?

...as for Annika's post responding to me about muppets, very few British politicians, and especially Tory politicians have any ideas of their own.. any ideas they espouse are the ideas of their masters, and so the true, unelected, political masters of the British people.. Britain's own billionaire class supplemented by ideas from global capital's billionaire class.. and so Annika's reference to muppets being quite wise sometimes rings true 2 a greater deree than perhaps she realises.. for muppet wisdom was the wisdom of script-writer, production company and TV station.... the equivalent of the wisdom or "wisdom" of the Tory Party's billionaire masters and ideas men.. .

Because, Dark, of the very obvious disdain you expressed for him on another site but I suspect you're being a clever " smart arse" again.

Beginning to see a completely new variation of the expression, " puppet ruler. "

And so much for Barney; he bit the dust quickly.
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

Clever smart arse? Moi? ...as if...

.. however, in serpent quarters, it is not unknown for me 2 b referred 2 as Ms Too Clever By Half... and that's me own side. Nobody likes a smart arse as they say..

I do ! My longtime lady friend of 27 yrs is also a "smart arse." Part of the adhesive that binds us.
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

* just because it's there ... rummages in the prop closet ... returns to his seat, raises the prop marked with big label reading "HACKLES" off the table in front of himself, plops the "HACKLES" back unto the table and spins back in chair to watch the mud wrestling event and eat sunflower kernels *

Nobody likes a smart arse as they say..
    They say that? *sniff* Really? Do they mean it?

I feel so unloved (or at least unliked).

* likes and loves Annika but from a safe and platonic area, smiles and returns to watching the big old brawler get twisted in knots by dinky pup in the mud ... lobs popcorn at them *

They say that? *sniff* Really? Do they mean it?

They do.. they do... hard 2 believe, huh?

Dontcha worry, u.... liked, luffed and huggled tillya scream!

*Basks in the love from void and Fran*

But, but void! You're...*throwing away* popcorn!!? That's like throwing away chocolate...only less expensive...and easier to do by mistake. My point is that you just don't *do* that! Popcorn is...precious...my golden buttery precious....

(fear not, friends; there is no plan in the works for a Sméagol thread/topic)

* stops throwing away popcorn, changes the channel on the video wall to some odd daytime soap opera about Venusian immagrants overrunning the Plutonian ecosphere on Denaba 6 ... goes to fetch the Farstoodle from the kitchen for the soon to be materializing Martian houseguests ...*

U would be much better trying to find an episode or 2 of Balamory 2 watch wiv vimto and malteasers... gr8 fun... if u cant find it ne wer on 'merican telly, u shud b able 2 get it on DVD.. is well worth the watch... our eldest girl was and is a huge fan... the middle 1 even more so.. and they have been since wee.. and so will the lickle 1 b4 2 long... And Kate and I r fans 2.. we have had few mucky times together in the town and on island wer it is filmed (Tobermory on the Isle of Mull).. and me dad swore by the whisky produced by Tobermory's distillery...

#What's the story in Balamory...

U would be much better trying to find an episode or 2 of Balamory 2 watch wiv vimto and malteasers... gr8 fun... if u cant find it ne wer on 'merican telly, u shud b able 2 get it on DVD.. is well worth the watch... our eldest girl was and is a huge fan... the middle 1 even more so.. and they have been since wee.. and so will the lickle 1 b4 2 long... And Kate and I r fans 2.. we have had few mucky times together in the town and on island wer it is filmed (Tobermory on the Isle of Mull).. and me dad swore by the whisky produced by Tobermory's distillery...

#What's the story in Balamory...
    Aye, will have to scrape it in for watching. Sounds like sumpin de witch would be keen to watch, least once. She got me wound up over Midsomer Murders a while back, mind nay for kiddies but good story no less. We oft quote one of the reverbating phrases the suspects would say. "what are you saying to me?" And often the Chief Detective would quip, "Listen you, you got a few pages in your book stuck together. ..." Have made it further a running gag with her. "Book, pages? What are some libarian or sumwot? Oy, fetch me something to eat lest I recall canabilism is an option."

Keep wondering when she's plotting to turn over me life insurance and abscond herself to Ireland. Keep telling her Scotland is better, yet after not declaring indepence recently, who knows? * looks very befuddled * Silly todgers on tit o' queen mum and her grace, naught more than beggars still. But I nay be one to say, all the same sea and sky to me.

* puts Balamory in the to see bin, thinking it may be similar to the Wiggles, does not care if it is, will still watch and enjoy ... *