Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Not shaved, waxed!

My question to all out there especially the men, have any of you ever had a total waxing. That is, pubes, balls,dick, anus everything from the belly button down to the top of the legs.
    I have, ouch but is was worth it.

Re: Not shaved, waxed!

Sounds very painfull!! I have had my back done that is bad enough!!

I have not, but I do shave regularly. What are the pros and cons to waxing?

Wink Re: Not shaved, waxed!

Quote Originally Posted by glmike View Post
    My question to all out there especially the men, have any of you ever had a total waxing. That is, pubes, balls,dick, anus everything from the belly button down to the top of the legs.
    I have, ouch but is was worth it.
    OMG, I cannot imagine how painful that would be.

Wax.

On balls.

Cripes!

I've shaved but I've thought about waxing down there, I did tweeze a small spot and was happy with the results, but it was just too time consuming, i might have to try waxing, I've just been scared to.
    I’m falling down the rabbit hole and loving the trip down.

Definitely sounds interesting, but not entirely sure about the pain/reward ratio.

My GF shaves and to tell the truth, I love the look....she is absolutely beautiful, 'down there'......... but that 5 o'clock shadow can be a sand-paper killer! I trim, because GF likes it, to about 3/8". If I shave, I get in-grown hairs.

I always disliked pubic hair. I was so happy that I got through puberty with just a few. While my friends were bragging about their pubes growing, I plucked every one that came in. Finally, at about 19, there were just too many, so I gave up.

I knew a lady who had Rheumatic fever as a child: she had no hair on her body, period. I was so jealous of that!

I'm not a fan of pain, but that hairless, smooth area suddenly exposed and sensitive without all the hair in the way of touching...

I've never tried it myself, but if I did, I'd want to use a variant on wax, a product called Nad's (ironic, no?) It's not made out of wax, but you use it the same way. It supposedly hurts less and makes the hair grow back thinner and lighter, so the longer you use it, the less noticeable the hair is and eventually hair stops growing there altogether- the lady who invented it claims hair doesn't even grow on her legs anymore.

No thanks. Sounds like a terrorist torture routine to me. I do not even like shaving my face (but I do that for the wife).
    Dirty old men need love too.

hairgone

Never cared for waxing. I shave every other week sometimes once a week. I'd love to have the laser treatment done. But I hear it's expensive.

I would like to try a total body waxing. I love the smooth feeling I get right after shaving my chest and torso and I would like that look and feel to last longer than shaving provides. I don't like body hair at all, especially in the pubic area.

Exclamation Re: Not shaved, waxed!

A total body waxing! That sounds absolutely painful!

DB
    Trying to be myself in a world full of shame.

Sounds like a technique that's used at Guantanamo Bay...

Quote Originally Posted by Donkey_burger View Post
    A total body waxing! That sounds absolutely painful!

DB
    I don't think that I could undergo a total body waxing in one session. I think that I could do it in about 3 or 4 sessions. Fortunately I'm not very hairy.

I have had what you refer to as a total waxing many times and love the results. It is known as a Brazilian waxing and leaves you totally smooth for usually about two weeks. The lady who does me is very skilled and it only hurts a very little. Just like being fucked in the ass; if the person doing it is clumsy and not skilled it can really hurt.

I would love to have a wax job from my waist down even between my legs

Be careful using Nads. There are a ton of consumer complaints about it. Some of the issues cited were very bad. See the following UrL for details.
    http://www.consumeraffairs.com/cosmetics/nads.html

I had a braxilian wax done, it was fine, no pain to speak of, but Im not very hairy anyway

Tried the full brazillian wax and although the pain wasn't nearly as bad as expected and the results were great I did have two issues with waxing. First issue was I had a greater problem with ingrown hair which is far more painful than the waxing itself. Second issue is having to go weeks between waxing sessions. I have shaved regularly for years and going 2-3 weeks growing hair out long enough to wax was again far more torture than the waxing. I couldn't possibly think of baring all for an encounter with 2 weeks of stubble growing everywhere and since the wax only gave me a week of being smooth ( and I'm not a hairy type guy to start with) going 3 weeks a month not comfortable for sexual contact was outta the question. Give me my shaving oil and Gillette Sensor and I can be smooth every day.

Second issue is having to go weeks between waxing sessions... <snip>... going 3 weeks a month not comfortable for sexual contact was outta the question. Give me my shaving oil and Gillette Sensor and I can be smooth every day.
    Thanks for this insight. I dislike having any stubble at all and rarely go more than a couple of days without shaving my whole body. No way I could put up with that and be hairy more often than not! That's also a reason that I don't like depilatories, which only seem to work on hair longer than stubble.

I use 5-blade razors from 1800razors.com, and they work great, at a far better price than the equivalent in a 'brand name', like Gillette or Schick. As I recall, the initial package I got from them cost about 20 bucks, and included the handle and (I think) 12 5-blade refill blades. That's a great introductory price, but I think subsequent refill purchases just get you the 8 refills for the same $20. (Would have to check to confirm - haven't bought any recently, as I'm still using the introductory package.

I've heard good things about Harry's razors, too, but have yet to try them.

Stay smooth!!

I perfure waxing to shaving because there's no grow back itching with waxing. The product I use is a sugar based honey wax.The more you wax the thinner your hair is with no ichy stubble and the less pain during removal.

I have been waxing for the last few years. I just did my whole body two days ago, including arms, legs, chest, arm pits, front and back, even my balls (not for the beginner). Much better than shaving and stays smooth for much longer. I use hard wax that doesn't need strips to remove and the used wax can be re-melted and used again. I just started waxing my arms and like the way they look now when I dress up. The best is how good my ass feels...sure it hurts some like for the first 30min to an hour into it, but then you start to like the stimulation, and it becomes a turn on... You tell me, does my ass look good waxed!!!?

Quote Originally Posted by sparkmaster69 View Post
    I perfure waxing to shaving because there's no grow back itching with waxing. The product I use is a sugar based honey wax.The more you wax the thinner your hair is with no ichy stubble and the less pain during removal.
    I prefer shaving to waxing because I shave 2-3 times a week to keep ahead of the stubble. Because I stay ahead of it I never get the "grow back itch." Shaving so frequently also helps soften those little pubes up.

If you want to bee a total Masochist, and have your balls or pubic area waxed , Go for It!
    Last edited by csreef; May 12, 2017 at 6:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by csreef View Post
    If you want to bee a total Masochist, and have your balls or pubic area waxed , Go for It!
    Yup...tried waxing my balls and not a bit ashamed to admit that I wasn't enough of a man to do more than one spot nor am I enough of a man to ever try it again!

I would love to get a good wax job done on me from my waist down including down there

Quote Originally Posted by DJBiNudist View Post
    ... You tell me, does my ass look good waxed!!!?
    Oh yes, it looks absolutely amazing. I'd love to fondle, kiss, tongue, and feel your delightful bottom for hours and hours.

I had problems with ingrown from shaving until I started using a product called Shave Secret. It is an oil that you use instead of shaving cream. Works great!

Quote Originally Posted by Neonaught View Post
    I had problems with ingrown from shaving until I started using a product called Shave Secret. It is an oil that you use instead of shaving cream. Works great!
    Got Shave Secret last night and trying it out today. I'm a regular shaver so I'm hoping the stuff is as good as those who promote it say it is. I'll report back later.