Register

Thread: Gay Movies

Thumbs up Gay Movies

If you've never seen a movie called "Big Gay Musical", then please do. Its really cute and funny, and has a good storyline. Two thumbs up..lol
    Cat
    I'm tryin' my best to leave a loving foot print on the hearts of the folks who's lives I touch..longly, or briefly..:}
    Minx

Women and cats will do as they please, so men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.
    Robert A. Heinlein

Re: Gay Movies

Ooh, it's on Netflix streaming! I may watch this today, thanks!

Yep, thats where I saw it, and they have Tons of Gay and Lesbian movies to choose from, too. :} Great site.
    Movie loving Cat
    I'm tryin' my best to leave a loving foot print on the hearts of the folks who's lives I touch..longly, or briefly..:}
    Minx

Women and cats will do as they please, so men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.
    Robert A. Heinlein

Are there any bisexual movies on Netflex?

Al kinds, Dumpling. All you have to do is browse thru and see what you might like to watch..:}
    Cat
    Minx

Robert A. Heinlein

Yes, Tenni, I've gotten several of them from Netflix.

They've got gay/bisexual movies from all over. Some great old movies, too.