Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

"Lucky Pierre"-threesome with a men in the middle- QUESTION.

The name Lucky Pierre, a term for the person in the middle of a sexual three-way.
    Man has vaginal sex with a woman, while himself being anally penetrated by another man or women with strapon.

How long has men in the middle erection - to have sex?

I found videos:
    http://www.yuvutu.com/modules.php?na...ideo_id=348765

http://www.yuvutu.com/modules.php?na...ideo_id=353165

It was only a minute...

Re: "Lucky Pierre"-threesome with a men in the middle- QUESTION.

Damn! My logo has new meaning!

I've only done that with one couple, but it left enough memories for a lifeime!

Realist - god that Avatar is HOTTTT

OMG!! Why aren't there people like that in my neighborhood?
    Why must it be "either/or", why can't it be "and"? Love needs to be inclusive, not exclusive.

"erfs" id love to be the guy in the middle

mudpaws you know you love him

Quote Originally Posted by Realist View Post
    Damn! My logo has new meaning!

I've only done that with one couple, but it left enough memories for a lifeime!
    Could you write about it...

And give answer for my question.

My god, that was hot!
    I'd love to be the one in the middle too... Although being a woman the dynamics would be slightly different. But let's say it's definitely in my fantasies!

OK, let's see if I can do this without dragging it out:

When I was in the Army, back what seems a hundred years ago, I lived with an older couple; they were also in the Army. I was 20, or 21, and they were in their late 30s...maybe early 40s. I was in love with the wife (Who incidentally looked remarkably like slightly thicker Debra Winger) and I loved the husband as well...just not quite with the same fervor. She was one of the most insatiable women I've ever known and my initial reason for being involved was to help him keep her sated.

Getting back to the Avatar: The wife had read somewhere about a lady being double-fucked. Since she was one of the few women I've known, who enjoyed anal sex, as well as being voracious about vaginal intercourse, she decided to initiate a double entry with her husband and me. Since I was the lesser endowed, I'd take the "back door" and he'd go in "the front door". He got on the bottom, she got on top of him and I was left to get on her back and do the lubing and entering her anally. I entered her easily.

The results was all of us having very gratifying orgasms...... she absolutely screamed with pleasure! For the 13 months I lived with them, we probably did that at least once a month.......each time she garnered the same results.

In addition, the husband had always wanted to be taken anally. So, one time, just as the painting depicts, he laid his wife on the kitchen table and entered her, I, once again was relegated to "bring up the rear".

Even though it was his first anal sex, with patience and gentleness, I was able to get inside him, with very little pain. Soon, after he became comfortable and, while I was thrusting gently, but deeply*, he had an amazing orgasm!

His loud report, upon the beginning of his orgasm, inspired his wife and me to also cum shortly afterwards. He nearly fainted from the pleasure, he said! It became something he grew to enjoy. When the mood struck him, we'd happily accommodate his wishes.

His wife was very visual and liked to to have a mirror positioned, so she could watch us in the different acts. That relationship had to be one of the most exciting and fulfilling of my life. We also shared a very loving and deeply cerebral connection. When they were transferred to another post, we all cried like there had been a death in the family!

* as deeply as I could with a little less than 6"!

A few years later, I lived with two women. My bisexual GF was about 15 years older than me and her lesbian lover was younger than I was. Those were the only poly relationships I was ever part of. I tried it at other times, but it never worked out. However, I can certainly see how easy it is to love more than one person at a time.

Wow, Realist, I loved your story. Lucky man :-)
    I'ts always a pleasure to read your posts.
    Hugs,
    Indaco

Wink Re: "Lucky Pierre"-threesome with a men in the middle- QUESTION.

Ahhhh, to be the man in the middle.
    This would be fun as pictured, (I would prefer the middle, but would be comfortable on either end).

My fantasy though is to part of an all male threesome.

Nobody was "Lucky Pierre" (in the middle) to dobule his owe pleasure ?

HOT!!!!WOW THAT SEEMS REALLY FUN.
    fun is going down any ones pants and liking what you find!

UOUNHKL,

I've only allowed two male lovers to enter me; both had very small endowments, and I only did it because I loved them and wanted to please them. Although I enjoyed giving them that avenue, it's not something I crave. They, however, loved to be on the receiving end. I was having anal with them both and I felt it only right that I reciprocate.

The wife of the married couple I lived with, enjoyed holding my erection and guiding it into her husband's anus. He was curious about anal intercourse, so she initiated the first time. The act so aroused her, that she wanted to try it too. Thus, the impetus for my Avatar. He had anal and vaginal sex with her in that position. I was always the "caboose" and never allowed him to enter me. He was just too big for me to contemplate that!
    Last edited by Realist; Oct 7, 2009 at 8:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by uounkhkl View Post
    The name Lucky Pierre, a term for the person in the middle of a sexual three-way.
    Man has vaginal sex with a woman, while himself being anally penetrated by another man or women with strapon.

I found videos:
    http://www.yuvutu.com/modules.php?na...ideo_id=348765

http://www.yuvutu.com/modules.php?na...ideo_id=353165

It was only a minute...
    The only thing missing in this scenario is a 4th guy in front of Luck Pierre with his cock in Lucky's mouth & and his nuts in the lucky girl's face & mouth, but even without that he is one "Lucky Pierre"

Wow, Realist. Amazing love story. Incredible. I've been "Lucky Pierre" only once. with two other guys, but it was just as amazing. Since that August night, the three of us have grown closer emotionally. And another meeting is comming up in a few weeks!!! These guys are so special to me, so I kinda know how you felt. They drive 12 hours just to come see me. And they really do care. I feel so lucky to have them in my life.

New Orleans 1974 .....Lets say it was like a conga line welcome to mardi gras!

one problem... not to cum too fast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    if con is the opposite of pro
    is congress the opposite of progress?

No problem there. For some reason I lasted for hours!!! Don't know why and rather unusual for me, but I did.

Quote Originally Posted by mikey3000 View Post
    I've been "Lucky Pierre" only once. with two other guys, but it was just as amazing.
    Write, how do you feel it?
    Which side (back, front) give you more pleasure?
    Or do you feel it at once.
    How was orgasm- come from your penis or ass?

How long do you have erection, and could use your penis; during receiving anal?

I call it lucky Bugger......
    And the pic was quite hot.
    BIGREGORY
    BI and loving it

Talking Re: "Lucky Pierre"-threesome with a men in the middle- QUESTION.

been in mmm several times at bathhouse always change condoms when switching positions really enjoy all three setups

Write, how do you feel it?
    Which side (back, front) give you more pleasure?
    Or do you feel it at once.
    How was orgasm- come from your penis or ass?

How long do you have erection, and could use your penis; during receiving anal?
    Surprisingly I lasted for hours erection and orgasm. I did one anally while the other rimmed me and went at me with his fingers. I'd say being penetrated from behind gave me more pleasure cause it was very new and he is very skilled. The orgasm was absolutely stupifying, full body, and went on for ever!! What I think was different is that we are all friends and truly care for eachother very much. It was the presence of passion and total affection that made it for me. And the eye contact. The eyes really are the window to the soul. Being looked at and into, face to face while experiencing one of the most profound climaxex of your life is most amazing.

"Surprisingly I lasted for hours erection and orgasm. . . . The orgasm was absolutely stupifying, full body, and went on for ever!!" (Mikey 3000)

Haven't done it with two men since I was a teenager but I agree it was awesome and the orgasms are intense when it is done right!
    I just posted a thread about full body orgasm. My experience is that anal orgasm, penis orgasm, and body orgasm are different.

I've been the top guy in this scene, and it's truly nothing short of amazing ! I don't maintain much of an erection while getting fucked, so I doubt I'll end up in the middle. I can say it's something that I still think of and still get hard almost 20 years after it happened !

FinkDoodle

To answer the original question, I've been in the middle a few times in MFM situations and I've never had any trouble maintaining an erection.

I just wish I could arrange this particular scenario more often . . its a lot of fun and the women tell me they get a great double-thrusting

i have been in the middle last time 2 weeks ago wife had a tight pussy the guy had 7.5 inchs real thick and he really made my asshole sore

Looks like fun, I will have to try it.

To answer your question.... At least average or more in length. More would make it easier on all parties.
    Don't Taze Me Bro!

Somethimes anal orgasm is without ejaculation.
    What is with this, when you have cock stimulus and anal stimulus?

Did you have orgasm with ejaculation or without ?

Did you feel plasures from ass and cock separately or at once?

Talking Re: "Lucky Pierre"-threesome with a men in the middle- QUESTION.

i have been in the middle several times like having it in my ass while i am in a nice pussy or having my dicked sucked

Me and the Wife talk about it alot and role play in the bedroom with some nasty talk but nothing yet god I hope it happens one day. I think what is stopping my wife is I wanna watch her with the guy too and that kinda weirds her out I think