Register
Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Re: Do you Shave your pubic hair or like it shaved

I shave pubs, balls, under my balls, my ass too. I prefer men to at least have pubs and balls shaved.

Yes definitely I shave my cock, balls and around my anus it looks better and bigger( the cock and balls that is) and increases the sensation tremendously when you use a dry razor because it takes a layer or skin off, also I read that women that don't like to like to give blowjobs are more inclined to. Also I read its best to shave after a hot shower prevents skin irritation by opening the pores I dry shave after a hot shower with a razor only used for that purpose, dry shaving I think takes off more skin that using shaving cream and you can see better what your doing. I found it best to wash with soap and water afterwards and twice later to prevent skin irritation and if pimple start to appear rubbing alcohol makes them dissapear afer a few spaced out applications before they fully form. I think sweat causes the irritation and you tend to sweat more down there after shaving because these no hair to wick away the sweat to cool the area. Also I love seeing a shaved pussy or cock and balls.

I love to shave. It feels great, and I love to see a clean shaven area. It's a real turn on without really having to work at it.

Manscaper here.

i shave my lags and everything just to c what my wife would do and say at first she thought it was weird but it turn out she likes it it turns her on i like the feeling if it to it it makes me feel sexy if your in to that sort of stuff

Everything shaved in that region. Feels great masturbating.

I normally shave my cock, balls, and ass. I manscape the bush. I love to suck and lick balls, cock and rim so I prefer those to be shaved smooth. As to the rest ofthe p[ubic hair I don't like untamed bush and am ok with totally smooth.

Shaved smooth here. I'd be reluctant to go down on anyone who's hairy, but once the hair is gone, I can't keep my hands or mouth away! The sensation of smooth skin being in contact with smooth skin is very erotic. A little body hair on men is ok, but less is better. I wonder what it would feel like to rub up against a man with shaved legs... I think it would probably look a little wierd, but that wouldn't bother me.
    Last edited by Erikir; Dec 25, 2011 at 6:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Erikir View Post
    Shaved smooth here. I'd be reluctant to go down on anyone who's hairy, but once the hair is gone, I can't keep my hands or mouth away! The sensation of smooth skin being in contact with smooth skin is very erotic. A little body hair on men is ok, but less is better. I wonder what it would feel like to rub up against a man with shaved legs... I think it would probably look a little wierd, but that wouldn't bother me.
    LOL I do love the shaved look and the skin to skin contact sensation is wonderful.

I shave my balls and around them all the way down to my ass; I trim the hair above my dick. It feels great!

I shave every so often, but just the hair around the dick. It just gets a little cold when I shave; yet, it's definitely an easier clean up. As far as it being healthier, I'm not sure that's right, given possibility of infection through cutting yourself and exposure to bodily waste products (anal?) vs. swallowing hair.
    Be the change you want to see in this world. ~ Ghandi

I prefer the body natural and hairy. There is nothing unhygienic about hair--only hair that is unwashed, like anything else. I happen to have very little body hair, aside from pubes and face (I keep my beard trimmed anywhere between 4 and 8 inches long), and don't generally care for the artificially pubescent look. We've evolved with hair on our bodies and I see nothing wrong with it. I like women too with hair left intact on legs, armpits, pubes, etc. Natural, furry and warm.

I do like to shave and like a nice shaved person I shaved all places

I don't like to shave, but love to be smooth. Also rather my partners be smooth too.

Like to have it shaved as the person shaving me like to have my balls play with and my ass hole to.

Like to to be shaved as the person shaving me like to have my balls play with and my ass hole to.

Arrow Re: Do you Shave your pubic hair or like it shaved

Me and my husband both shave completely, and not wanting to offend anyone but we both find it repulsive. When we play, we do ask for whoever is playing with us to be either shaved or very closely trim.

closely trimmed

YES! That's the only way to fly!

Kathy40c

I'm also looking for someone to either wax, or shave my upper back. Other then that I'm totally shaved.

Kathy40c

Another reason to shave is to make it a fun event, my wife and I do 'spa days.'

We spend most of a day doing for each other. I do her hair dye, we shave each other, give each other massages, lounge in a big tub, etc..

It's fun and togetherness and very intimate.. Shaving her pussy, or her my balls; on the massage table, with the lights up bright, is a lot more exposed than if we were eating each other. Plus the trust of letting someone near your tender bits with sharp stuff

I am sure we could skip the shaving, but we both like it, after a long time of never wanted it done, just before we did it the other day, she was standing in the bathroom, looked into the mirror and said, wow it looks strange to have hair there now... (we'd gone longer than usual because of the busy holidays). I quickly obliged her

Always keep my cock balls and ass shaved
    Feels so good when guy is shaved Yummy

I love to both give and get oral sex, so I keep the hair off my dick and keep my balls shaved. I love a smooth pussy!

I shave myself bald including ass for15 years now. My wife is shaved bald also

Have never shaved. No idea if I would like it, or not. I asked the wife her opinion on it once, and she didn't think it would be a good idea. Not saying I wouldn't shave but saying I feel it unlikely.

meand my wife both are shaved bald down there

I shave my dick and balls every day with my electric razor. I just recently (yesterday) had my wife shave my back. I also keep my chest shaved. I'm "smooth" from my neck to my dick. I find it a huge turn on; and greatly enhances my pleasure when sucking a clean shaved dick or pussy.

I don't shave my crotch area but I do keep it trimmed pretty close.

I like to keep my cock and balls shaved and my pubes closely trimmed. Sometimes I will shave everything. Love to see shaved cocks. Makes them look bigger. A guy with a shaved cock in lingerie looks feminine.

I like to keep my shaved or closely trimmed. Feels great shaved in panties.