Register
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Re: Do you Shave your pubic hair or like it shaved

I keep my balls, shaft, and most other areas down south shaved but leave a little on top - trimmed neat of course !

I like the feel and the look. I prefer to see some sort of grooming in others as well !

Michele Mayelle

Quote Originally Posted by sabastien View Post
    I have always shaved my balls and trimmed my pubic hair and like my partners to do the same, I feel it is more hygienic and improves oral sex. What do you think and like.
    I couldn't agree more, & it feels so sensual if both partners shave as then it's skin to skin contact & feels so nice when wet with a womans juice, & as you say, no hairs in ones mouth when with either sex.

I shave my alls and trim the rest to keep it looking neat and tidy and well kept. I find if I don't it becomes a right ol briar patch of pubes.

I like it if my partners keep theirs trimmed and tidied and just generally looking looked after. Not really into total shave as a rule.
    beautifully non-discriminatory
    It's not just black and white, but many beautiful shades of gray

Talking Re: Do you Shave your pubic hair or like it shaved

I recently shaved for the 1st time in October...after the initial "itching" it is great! So...I stay shaved down there....my wife and uh...friend....loves it! They can get up close and personal in all the right areas!

I shave my cock, balls, and asshole, and love shaving my partner..!!! Women I prefer trimmed, men shaved, and smooth all over..!!!

Shaved men remind me of a hairless cat. Very strange fascination. Men look good with hair. Women too.

Shaved and trimmed into a heart^^
    for partners I'd say trimmed at least, shaved looks good on girls I think, and cute shapes and figures and stuff are fun

I also shave between the but cheeks, butt this is mostly a personal cleanliness obsessive thing. I just find it feels cleaner and easier to keep so if I don't have hair in me crack.
    Last edited by Bi_Druid; Dec 16, 2009 at 4:23 PM. Reason: keybourd fail
    beautifully non-discriminatory
    It's not just black and white, but many beautiful shades of gray

I keep mine all shaved and my b/f has his shaved smooth, he wears little guys g strings and thongs and looks really good all smooth and shaved.

Wink Re: Do you Shave your pubic hair or like it shaved

I keep shaved...and if im n the mood, a lil design...makes gettin ate easier and much better. This way he or she can get str8 to it..

Thumbs up Re: Do you Shave your pubic hair or like it shaved

Yep, like it shaved...

Like it trimmed with the balls shaved. Once a week to keep things tidy.

I don't like complete hairlessness for a guy or a girl. No matter how big the guy may be, if his genitals are completely bald than he just looks like a prepubescent boy to me... Same goes for girls.

I just like a nice trim with the balls tidy, nothing too extreme.

I stay shaved but keep a patch on top, I never had much body hair to start with so i didn't have to remove too much. I like both men & woman shaved or close trim look. It only takes a few minutes with each shower to keep smooth & bare

Definitely keep it shaved.

Thumbs up Re: Do you Shave your pubic hair or like it shaved

Just started shaving within the last year or so. Much cleaner and feels a lot better. IF you let it grow and don't keep up with it, it will get itchy. Nobody likes a mouthful of pubes, everyone should at least keep it trimmed up. Think about if you don't already

This my biggest fetish, I love shaving my partners, although I prefer the women with a bushy patch of hair, to maintain the smells, but the men, i prefer smooth..!!!

Can I shave/ trim you..???

We both are shaved. He shaves me and I keep him shaved. We don't like hair in our desert. We only play with shaved, cut bisexual men. Hairy guys are a big turn off. Especially sasquatch kinda guys..ewwww.

Smile Re: Do you Shave your pubic hair or like it shaved

Yes shaved is better. I shave cock and balls and trim the top tight. Like my parters shave too.

I shave my balls semi-regularly (more frequently in the summertime), but I always trim everything very close no matter what season it is.
    There's just something very unappealing about looking down and seeing Sherwood Forest on your crotch...
    I also prefer others to be nicely trimmed and/or shaved as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Captainnasty1st View Post
    This my biggest fetish, I love shaving my partners, although I prefer the women with a bushy patch of hair, to maintain the smells, but the men, i prefer smooth..!!!

Can I shave/ trim you..???
    Next time I come to Texas. :P

I trim my pubes as best I can but would let someone remove it all I hate hair lol,prefer my partner to be shaved as well.

I tend to fully shave my pubic hair. When it comes to orally satisfy a men, I prefer a shaven dick, conversely I don´t mind licking a lovely hairy pussy at all.

Most of the time I am either shaved completely in the pubic area or trimmed very close and I like my partners the same way just nicer cleaner and looks better I think.

Keep it short all the time hate picking hair out of my mouth. Spoils the moment. Love cock and pussy not hair.

No opinion regarding myself, never have, don't know if ever will. I enjoy my wife shaved though.

I sometimes trim but I never take it fully off. I always like a little hair on my partners as well (they don't have to have a full on bush but a little strip is nice or whatever). It can be kidna sexy.

I am shaved on my cock, balls, ass cheeks and ass crack. I am trimmed short on my pubis. I love the feel of a tongue on my shaved areas. Being rimmed with no hair is a plus for everyone who has rimmed me. Also my asshole looks like a pussy for my male lovers. They love it.

we used to shave, but both get waxed now. Lasts longer, feels better.

Ohh yes I shave about 3 times a week and Dyck uses the old hair removal cream, the type you use in the shower. I did once attempt to wax him.. crack, back & sack but after the first time I was affraid the neighbours may report the screams to the police. lol
    Sexuality is fluid. Whether you’re gay, or you’re straight or you’re bisexual — you just go with the flow.
    Phystikat & Dyke van Dyck unusualcouple.com @unusualcouple