Register
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Re: Do you Shave your pubic hair or like it shaved

My pubs are trimmed and the area around my penis is shaved clean as are my balls, anus, butt, and inner thighs.

I like my partners trimmed and shaved, male and female.

For me it makes oral sex much better, kissing, licking, and sucking!

Makes intercourse better too! Hairs on my annus don't get pulled when I have a nice cock in me. Or I don't pull on the hairs on a female's vagina.
    Makes for a nice smooth expierence.

I'm definitely not a fan of pubes at all. the smoother the better! Mmmmm

How do you prevent in-grown hair?

I've never liked having pubic hair. I was happy when long after all my peers were growing and bragging about their pubic hair, I was still smooth. I was in my 15th year before I began to notice it. I plucked until there were too many to deal with. Now I trim, but shaving has been not good for me. I'm pleased that my GF shaves, smooth, though. She's beautiful down there!

No I don't. Someone shaved (m or f) doesn't seem any more erotic that unshaved. Seems like more of a hassle than a turn on. The only time my wife has been shaved was after having children. I was glad when the scratchy 5 o'clock shadow was gone and the silky soft bush was back.

Definitely prefer pubes. Just keep 'em trim and tidy.

I love shaved on myself and partners. Nothing sexy about pubes in your mouth or rubbing against your vagina! I like it nice, smooth and edible.

Shaved...thank you very much!

I agree with the pub's in the mouth thing...yuck!

I prefer my female partners shaved or closely trimmed...it makes oral sex so much easier and better. As for me, I go either way, depending on my mood.
    Hope is the thing with feathers, that perches in the soul, that sings the tune without the words and never stops at all. Emily Dickinson

I have been trimming for years now. Just recently tried trimming a little runway strip from the belly button to the base of my tool. I do not like hairy privates on me or my partners, trimmed or clean shaven looks and feels sexy, is clean and best of all you don;t have to stop in the middle of something to pick out a hair.

I have kind of a cyclic pattern...I always shave my dick and balls, but every morning in the shower, I seem to stray a millimeter or two further into the bushland with the razor.....and i LOVE the feel of smoothness.

Then, before a few weeks have passed I have a silly looking strip of red pubes, and decide that I will just mow the whole lawn and start over.....then I love the smoothness of being wholly bare, but think it looks silly, so I let the garden grown, and the cycle continues...

Maybe that is my strange little game, who know, but it works for me!

I just started shaving myself and I have found it to be fun - something new and different to play with. It does make my showers a little longer, but the results - and my partner's enthusiasm - make it all worth it!

only trim a bit myself and i prefer a bit of hair on a partner, i like the feel of it!

Michele Mayelle

Quote Originally Posted by sabastien View Post
    I have always shaved my balls and trimmed my pubic hair and like my partners to do the same, I feel it is more hygienic and improves oral sex. What do you think and like.
    I have been smooth shaved for more than 30 years & from what I have seen on foreign nudist beaches it now seems to be the in thing. I like my partners, male or female to be shaved as well, I find sex more enjoyable when it's skin to skin contact & I find it a must for oral, as hairs in ones mouth are a REAL turnoff, for me anyway

definitely makes oral more pleasurable for both my wife and myself. i love to shave her and i spare her the trouble of having to shave me, but she likes the clean look for oral.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike/Michele View Post
    I have been smooth shaved for more than 30 years & from what I have seen on foreign nudist beaches it now seems to be the in thing.
    Not just there! I was looking at some Playboy Magazines from the last few years and it seems like almost ALL of the women are shaved. So I guess shaving is the new way to go! LOL

Wink Re: Do you Shave your pubic hair or like it shaved

I like mine uncut, it's natural have shaved it before it's uncomfortable.

Happy Posting -
    SpiritWolfman

Quote Originally Posted by sabastien View Post
    I have always shaved my balls and trimmed my pubic hair and like my partners to do the same, I feel it is more hygienic and improves oral sex. What do you think and like.

I agree and do the same,, for me it's a BIG TURN on if everything is smooth,,

Keep mine shaved and smooth, feels a lot better and prefer that in others both m and f but its not essential, can be turned on with a bit of hair too.
    Be Good........if you cant be good, be careful............if you cant be careful............DONT GET CAUGHT.

Realist, good question. I happen to have the answer.
    Exfoliate. Buy a body puff (mildly course sponge for the body), apply
    an exfoliating cream and gently wash the area to be shaved. The combination of the puff, cream and hot water will open the hair folicles which in turn makes the shaving process kinder to the skin. Always use a new blade as a dull blade will pull and snap a hair. Then, when the time comes to grow in, instead of being a poker straight stubble it will have a curl to it and when the skin heals the tiny stubble will not be heading straight up but rather pointing sideways or down thus creating an ingrown hair. And take the time to place the puff in an area where it can dry between uses because a wet puff can harbor bacteria.
    The puff and cream are an investment you will think is well worth it if ingrown hair is what prevents you from being au natural!
    Good Luck!
    ~D~
    Last edited by by~his~side; Oct 31, 2009 at 10:54 AM.

I have love to try having my pubics shave if there is any takers.
    biboy4uruse

My former lover used to run the triathlon. Before a big race, I would shave him head to toe(he was pretty hairy when left alone). I must admit, he was quite trusting because by the time I got around to the pubic area we were both very intensely stimulated and perhaps a bit twitchy... but no cuts or scrapes were ever the result..

The result was... we were both so hot ... the sex was on a new level... licking his newly smooth balls ...sent both of us over the edge.. several times.

yep, i'm shaved bald from the neck down

I started out by trimming, just cleaning up the shaft and the boys....then I did a little manscaping around the sides, finally evolved into total smooth and have been that way for years now....Last year, I decided to let hair grow back again...it was much thinner, and I did not like it at all...back to smooth and will stay that way. Also some advice for newbies....with shaving you may have bumps, etc for a week or two, but once you get into a regular regiime you will have no issues....for me, I just shave every morning while int he shower with no special products other than a sharp razor and follow up with a moisturizer like I use on my face.

I shave my balls and trim down the top. My wife keeps just a little bit of hair above her clit...otherwise its completely bald as well....

I love how my cock feels shaved. You can see that on my profile. If I'm sucking a guy, I would prefer shaved. If i'm going down on a sexy woman, I'd actually really want her labia bare and a nice neat trimmed patch on top.

I found a salon not too far away that does male body waxing and yes they even wax south of the navel !

I'm curious to try it as I'm tired of shaving and having stubble the next day.
    Patiently waiting for the day that male bisexuality is accepted by all....

I love to shave my clit. I shave differnt designs in it. I think it is sexy and very sexual!

Nope. Really doesn't matter to me if partner does or not.

i prefer to be shaven. one of life's simple pleasures , to run a bubble bath as hot as i can stand, glass of wine , a relaxing soak and then shave. afterwards good rub down with some collagen cream. very, very relaxing.

kit
    raist kit

My balls and shaft are shaved with the pubes trimmed back. Chest trimmed.

I prefer my partners are well-groomed with a nice small patch of hair; but recent partners have been hairless.

Completely hairy has become a big turnoff for me; but overall, I'm just happy to be having sex!