Register

View Poll Results: If you are a guy and enjoy anal sex do you prefer a penis or a dildo?

Voters
702. You may not vote on this poll
  • I prefer a man's penis for anal sex.

255 36.32%
  • I prefer a woman with a dildo for anal sex.

51 7.26%
  • I like both.

314 44.73%
  • I've never had either/don't like anal sex or have never given or gotten fucked in the ass.

82 11.68%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

if you're a guy and you like anal sex do you prefer a penis or dildo?

In another thread we're discussing a penis during anal sex and comparing it to a dildo.

If you're a guy and you like anal sex getting fucked, fucking, or both which do you prefer a man with an actual penis fucking you or a woman with a strapon?

I made a poll so either answer it or reply here.
    Last edited by bisexual Bill; Oct 6, 2010 at 8:18 PM.

Re: if you're a guy and you like anal sex do you prefer a penis or dildo?

choice 5..... I perfer the whole package..... the rest of the person that the penis or strapon is connected to....... it makes the cock or strapon, more enjoyable.....
    The only thing more painful than a broken heart, is catching yourself in your zip and having very cold hands

Personally my preference is to take a man's penis although I admit I enjoy the attention of my wife or another woman with a strap-on. I have enjoyed both over the years and am always ready to enjoy either!

I like both. The real thing is best, hard pulsating, exploding inside me.
    But a strapon is fun too!

Both have there advantages

both are very enjoyable. But a hard throbbing cock fucking me hearing his moans feeling him tense up shooting a hot load in me feeling his cum running down my leg is hot

Quote Originally Posted by jackbirdjay View Post
    both are very enjoyable. But a hard throbbing cock fucking me hearing his moans feeling him tense up shooting a hot load in me feeling his cum running down my leg is hot
    All I can say is AMEN.

Smile Re: if you're a guy and you like anal sex do you prefer a penis or dildo?

I perfer a male fucking me with his penis

I prefer the real thing. I love a dildo and my wife is not comfortable witha strap-on. but I prefer the real thing. Nothng like the feeling of a man shooting his load deep inside you.

I like both and I must say that in my experience the female was a more tender lover.

I have to agree with Long Duck Dong -- I prefer the whole package. A penis on a prick is a real turn off. I do have to admit that it is tough finding a good strap-on harness for a "real" woman & a dildo that doesn't get hard enough {insert ED joke here}.

I love both.
    there is northing that feels better then a real cock up your ass. as you feel the warmth.

I prefer a real cock in me. It has a warmth and a flexibility that no dildo can ever match, plus there is the bonus of feeling a guy cumming deep inside me.

The only time I ever use a dildo is when I'm alone.

I enjoy both and each has it's pro's and con's. The real thing first followed by the strap on is always fun. The strap on doesn't go soft.

Its just got to be a penis for me, Its more intimate

Well... I have found one flaw in this poll... The choices don't completely cover the topic... As I feel that I am bisexual, but have not had the pleasure of my first experience yet, I can't accurately answer this poll... So I picked the closest applicable answer... I said I prefer both because 1.) I do have toys for both me and my wife that we thoroughly enjoy and 2.) I would love to try the real thing... The only thing I ask of the forum author, is that if you make a poll, please ensure that you cover all possibilities... But very valid topic!!! I love it!!!

Yes Please!

I like both,but i would prefer a hard cock up my ass.love the feeling when my partner cums,and the closeness of being able to to feel it when he cums.

Quote Originally Posted by jackbirdjay View Post
    right on!

Wow tough choice!
    Nothing beats the real thing!
    But there's nothing like a Womans touch!

My last wife like lots women have a thing about fingering your ass , & shoving vibrators up it. Great, but caused a problem for me.She was keen on anal sex too. She at that time was unaware of some of my past , where had had sex with Men in my early 20s . Her doing all this got me back into Men.....she found out . Divorced me, as I started again, seeing men. Having sex with them...boy forgot what I was missing. , I had not cleared history on my computer. That's how she found out...hey ho !

Still every cloud has silver lining as having great time these days. Bi is so good. Best both worlds...just love it.

Thumbs up Re: if you're a guy and you like anal sex do you prefer a penis or dildo?

well both are great ...as long as you start small an work up i like to have my prostate messaged while haveing nipple pumps on ..then a vib but not to long becaause they get hot.....rimming is also great if done right going from a cock to a dildo back to a cock an so on...getting my cock sucked at the same time an with me or others playing ..i also belive DP for a lady is prob one of the best organsisms ..a female can have ..i think the pole should also refleck what a F might in joy to ..why not cover both bases

It would probably be lots easier to have a man's meat in there than just a dildo. Because men usually dont cost money to have sex with you. You buy dildos. But I said I dont know because I DO NOT KNOW.

I like both, but prefer the real deal...Something special about a real penis that the finest quality rubber substitutes don't quite capture.

I haven't had much experience but the real deal is a REAL turnon!!

However my circumstances pretty leave me with the plastic version..

However... WOW they can feel pretty darn good too!!!

Plus, for me, they are readily available

Talking Re: if you're a guy and you like anal sex do you prefer a penis or dildo?

I voted that I prefer a real penis for anal sex---I just cannot seem to get used to artificial ones no matter how much lube is used!!!
    "Injustice anywhere is injustice everywhere..." Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

It depends entirely on the situation.....

i love both! i have the most incredible orgasms while my ass is being ate, played with, teased and especially fucked.. finger fucked, being fucked with a dildo, or a man fucking me.. i do love feeling a man grabbing my hips, or grabbing on to his hips (if on my back), and pulling my ass to him.. i love hearing his breathing getting heavier and heavier and his moans getting louder and louder.. once i get used to him being inside of me. i love working his dick with my tight hole.. being new to getting fucked i am extremely tight as is. been fucked twice by one guy.. anyways i love clamping down and squeezing his dick as hard as i can with my hole. i was only able to do this once, and not for long.. the first time he came almost as soon as he was all the way in me. he said i was too tight, and felt to good.. he couldn`t hold back.. the second time.. i loosened myself up the night before and a few hours before.. with a dildo. it made him last a little longer, but not long enough :-( but i was able to milk his dick with my hole. first i started i just clamped down and squeezed as he slid in and out. i could tell i was gonna make him cum, so i loosened back up.. then i started squeezing him only when he was shoving it in.. he was really feeling good, and the longer i did it the better it made my dick and ass feel.. if he would have lasted longer he would have made me cum without even touching my dick.. i wanted to cum with him and timed it perfect.. watching his face. i could tell he was fighting it, but knew he was going to explode any second... so i grabbed my dick which was so hard i could hardly lift it off my belly.. i didn`t know it but sometime while he was fucking me. gobs of cum came out.. my dick was covered in cum.. as soon as i grabbed my dick and squeezed it and stroked it once or twice already lubed with my cum.. i felt my hole grab his dick so hard.. he instantly started moaning and said oh my god.. i came so hard.. my first shot of cum flew over my head somewhere and the next two or three got me right in the face(which was a surprise and hotter than hell). i felt him trying to fuck me, but while i was cumming.. he could not move his dick which made him cum instantly.. he was moaning very loud and his body was convulsing in pure pleasure.. that was the last time my ass was touched.. he moved away with his family due to work :-( i hate looking for someone to give my ass up to.. i don`t wanna sleep around.. and i want to find one guy to get to know and trust. someone who is clean and disease free as i am.. because i have this major cum fetish that i have not gotten to explore yet. any guys, or possibly a guy/guy couple looking for a friend/lover in or near macomb Michigan? I SO NEED TO HEAR FROM YOU! any comments? would love to hear.. good or bad.. lol

Plastic is for water bottles and not to be use for sex. But its good to practice now and then.

seatraveler

I do like both but do prefer have a penis during anal sex. I like the way it feeling and love feeling skin on skin and him pulling me it close when he shots his cum into me and feel it running down my leg.