Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

BIG or small penis for anal SEX? which do you think is better?

so what do you think is better for anal sex? a big dick or a small one judging bi pleasure.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails whale_dick.jpg   small-dick.jpg  
    fun is going down any ones pants and liking what you find!

twntexas

Re: BIG or small penis for anal SEX? which do you think is better?

Big ol' good ones or good ol' big ones are what i prefer for anal sex. Thick is good :-) For someone new to anal penetration, a small one makes sense though.

rcdoak@gmail.com ill take all cock big or small ill suck an fuck them all

mmmmm a nice big one for me small ones are good for sucking tho

mudpaws you know you love him

Never had any one bigger than 7-8 inches so I can't say. My first one was about 4-5 inches and it was fun and comfortable, the 8 incher was really great and would LOVE to have it again, been in search of bigger ones to try out, any takers?????

I have only had avarage sized dick. I woud love to have sex with a 8inch of more cock.

Best male lover I ever had was a short, smooth, chubby, blond fellow, who was endowed with about 3 1/2". My fist is exactly 4" across and I could cover it all in my hand. He was magnificent; clean, smart, funny and exceptionally sensual.

I haven't been with many guys, but I'd choose him over all the rest. My attraction to guys never was all about the cock, anyway, but his was perfect, in every way for me.

It dosn't matter if it is big or smallIt is how you use it

A very good friend of mine has a very nice cock about 6 inches. What's nice about it is that the base of the cock is much wider then the head, somewhat tapered. It's very easy to take him in and when he buries his cock, it's fantastic?

Wink Re: BIG or small penis for anal SEX? which do you think is better?

Personally I prefer small ones. Big ones are ok...but often getting past the pain is a bit much

i Just noticed this but does the dude holding the whale cock in the ppicture i posted have a giant whale condom in his right hand?........wow dude i think it is a giant whale condom.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails giant.JPG  
    Last edited by diget; Oct 4, 2009 at 3:06 AM.
    fun is going down any ones pants and liking what you find!

Quote Originally Posted by diget View Post
    i Just noticed this but does the dude holding the whale cock in the ppicture i posted have a giant whale condom in his right hand?........wow dude i think it is a giant whale condom.
    no its for collecting semen saw a thing on pbs one night about it

mudpaws you know you love him

Smile Re: BIG or small penis for anal SEX? which do you think is better?

I prefer an average cock around 6 inch with plenty of lube, too small and you don’t receive the benefit, too large and the pain can be too much.

Quote Originally Posted by rick1958 View Post
    rcdoak@gmail.com ill take all cock big or small ill suck an fuck them all
    Me too. I love any size of cock.

For me, the thicker the better. I can only handle about 6-7" of length.

Smile Re: BIG or small penis for anal SEX? which do you think is better?

I MYSELF LIKE A COCK IN THE SIX TO SEVEN INCH RANGE WITH PLENTY OF GIRTH.
    I TELL YOU THE ATTITUDE OF THE INDIVIDUAL IS IMPORTANT WHEN HE IS GOING TO TOP YOU. I LIKE A GUY THAT TAKES HIS TIME. ENDULGES IN RIMMING ME AND USES A ADEQUATE AMOUNT OF LUBRICATION.
    I LOVE TO BE FUCKED SLOWLY, ENJOYING THE INITIAL INSERTION OF THAT COCKHEAD SENDS CHILLS ALL OVER MY BODY, AND WHEN HE BEGINS THE SLOW STROKING TO THE HILT, IT MAKES ME DIZZY WITH DESIRE FOR HIM TO FILL ME UP. ESPECIALLLY IF I CAN GET IN RYTHUM SQUEEZING HIS COCK AS IT PULLS OUT AND RELAXING AS HE ENTERS ME. WHAT A WONDERFUL FEELING.
    I WILL NOT TURN DOWN ANY SIZE COCK IF HE HAS THE RIGHT ATTITUDE TOWARD FUCKING ME. I LIKE THE EXPERIENCE TO BE FUN AN SATISFYING

Interesting that all but one of the replies is from guys.......
    ....maybe a (mature) woman's perspective.

Vaginal penetration is about exactly that - pentration. The feeling of two being one joined at the pubis. 90% of our (female) pleasure nerves are either at the entrance or just inside our vaginas - guys, we are actually quite devoid of a lot of feeling deep inside
    Therefore, it really doesn't matter, though occasionally a really deep penetration by a long penis gives greater meaning to being joined.
    Anal however, is different: there are trillions of the the little nerve ending EVERYWHERE. Its completely about sensation. Okay, I don't have a prostate, so I miss out on that little thrill, but the real pleasure from anal penetration is the deep ache it causes; it does amazing things even though it probably borders on "pain" rather than pleasure.

For this reason, something that is a snug fit is most suitable - too long or too thick can push the "pain is pleasure" barrier a little too far into the "Red Zone."

But don't ever worry about too big. Its amazing what our bodies can take inside them - its just can you tolerate it?

Glad to see a lady's perspective.

My first wife was the first lady to initiate anal sex with me. Especially, when she was on her period, she craved it. I found it amazing that she could experience an orgasm that way. In my memory, there's only 3 who desired anal.

So, in my experience, it's rare for women to feel the desire for anal.

During a relationship with a married couple, I participated in a double entry for her, which she wanted from time to time. That was very erotic!

I will say that for me the feminine derriere is the most appealing and when they desire anal, the aesthetics are much more thrilling!

Of my male lovers, about half were desirous of anal.

Personally, I do NOT want to be rimmed, nor will I do it.

I do not crave receiving anal, but have allowed two male lovers that entry, because I cared deeply for them and wanted to please them.

About any cock that is over three inches long but I tend to prefer thin over thick. Both of our strapon's are rather thick and work fine, but for the real thing thin feels better.

Anal penetration is my favorite part of male sex, and I'm a little crazy for it because I avoided it for so long. My first was over just as I was beginning to enjoy it, and the second was just too thick, and I couldn't relax enough to accommodate him. It was a long time before I met up with a man with a long, but slender, penis. I was in heaven. You can keep your thick cocks--a sweet lad to stroke me with his magic wand, now that's pleasure!

I like any and all cock never been with any one with less than 5 inches. Thick or thin both is OK with me it is all about how it is used.

I prefer small if it is going in my ass. I have not had a real one there yet, but the strapons are almost all too big. 7 inches or more and you're in my colon already.

I have only had anal sex a couple of times, one with a long slender cock and one with a 7" thick strap-on. The first one was painful because the guy just wanted to shove it in, but I have to admit when he finally got it in and got it going it felt fine!!! A couple of months ago, my friend surprised me with the strap-on and he was gentle getting started but once he had it in he really gave it a good pounding. There was a little pain at times when he drove it all into me but overall it was very pleasurable and now I really want it again. Hopefully it will happen again soon.

Undecided, not had all the penis out there to form an adequate opinion.

I've always liked the bigger ones, but at times wonder just how big of something can I take....wouldn't have to be a dick.

I like a small dick in my ass,
    under seven is really a blast!
    It hits me so nicely,
    on my prostate it's icy,
    and I cum like a girl with my ass!

Hmm that's a tough question. I would go for a small size penis to start off with. Then slowly increase the size.

I much prefer long and thick. How ever if I can not have both give me thick, as long as it is long enough to hit my P Spot.

I'm with you READYUC238. It's the attitude that makes the moment erotic. I've used dildo's on myself and have taken upwards of an hour before I let myself go, relishing the feel of it as it slides in and out. Still looking for the right man to give myself to.

Quote Originally Posted by sailorashore View Post
    Anal penetration is my favorite part of male sex, and I'm a little crazy for it because I avoided it for so long. My first was over just as I was beginning to enjoy it, and the second was just too thick, and I couldn't relax enough to accommodate him. It was a long time before I met up with a man with a long, but slender, penis. I was in heaven. You can keep your thick cocks--a sweet lad to stroke me with his magic wand, now that's pleasure!
    Is that how you transmit herpes and other STDs to women and men?