Register
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Re: When was the 1st time you ate cum

I was around 14-15 years old and had been sucking my little brother for a few years and getting little squirts, but an older man approached me and wanted to know if I would like to suck his cock. He was mid 40's with a very large cock. We played mornings before school took in and after school for a whole year. After that, I found a neighbor that was hung like a horse and did him a few times.

I was chatting online and playing around on webcam, and scene suggested cumming on my own face. Some went in my mouth, hooked after that.

I tasted pre cum early on and like it even better than the real load unless it is thick and creamy. I have eaten my own by laying so my cock was over my head and jerking off. I ate a load out of my ex after putting it there but she thought it was sick. One of the reasons we are no longer together.

I was about twelve the first time I sucked a cock. It was in my basement and my brother introduced me to it.

I am 70 years old and married and I am a bisexual man, I tasted my first load of cum when I was 14 and it was my own. I was eating my own cum for years until 5 years ago after I retired I happened to have the opportunity to give a guy that was doing work for me at my home a blow job. It just happened while my wife was at work and I couldn't believe it was happening, I was on my knees and I was sucking this 30 year old guys huge hard cock. He shot a huge load of creamy cum into my moth and down my throat and it tasted fantastic. I have been sucking cock since then and loving it, I crave cock all the time and I've had many hard cocks at home, at the adult bookstore, at store parking lots, in the restrooms at parks, in my car parked in neighborhoods, in movie theaters, at other guys homes, at my daughters home, and at freinds homes while at parties. I love preforming oral sex and eating cum.

It was around age 23, with the first man I had sucked dicks with, the 3rd time we met to suck each other. He had cum on my face the 1st two times, and I had liked feeling his hot seed stuck in my beard and tasting it on my lips. By this 3rd time I was becoming more relaxed at the idea of sex with a man, and found myself becoming able to enjoy it more fully. After some sensual foreplay and taking turns on our knees in front of each other, I led him to the floor and positioned us in a 69. I held back as long as I possibly could, wanting the exquisite pleasure to last. As the pressure became unbearable, I finally let go in his cocksucking mouth. The little sweetie must have been waiting for me, as my first spasm hit his mouth he flooded my mouth and throat with rope after rope of his hot sticky cum. OHHH what a thrill to feel that while my balls convulsed and unloaded into him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We continued sucking till we went soft in each other's mouths. We slid our mouths off each other's dicks, and slowly stood. He spit my cum out, and made a comment about the volume. NO WAY was I going to spit his out, I had been waiting TOO LONG for this moment. I looked him in his eyes, and smiled and winked at him as I swallowed. No doubt about it, I was hooked.

I sucked my BF until he came in my mouth at about 12, that was a regular event from then on. I was flexible enough to suck my own so at about 15 I came in my own mouth for the first time and did it as long as I could bend that far.

A few years ago as my wife was good enough to take some of my load and return it to me. Hot in many different dimensions!
    I'm working on a friend of mine. one day he'll provide.
    Galion is a brand name of a company that builds machines AND a type of sailing vessel. Not a gay lion.

I'll chime in. I honestly don't remember the first time I tasted my own. I've done it now and then over the years but never as a regular thing.

The first time I tasted someone else's was... yesterday. I'm in my late 40's and sucked my first dick yesterday. His dick was pretty far down my throat when he came, I didn't even realize he was cumming at first. I held it there then backed off a bit and he shot the rest in my mouth. He actually didn't have a lot of taste, just slightly salty.

congratulations!!!!! it must of been wild for u to do this new thing!

At about 17. It was my first bj experience. Basically a friend of mine told me to blow him and I ended up going down on him. I liked it, but he never told me he was going to cum. So before I knew it, he came and I had swallowed. I was definitely surprised by the whole thing, but found I really liked it and got hot just thinking about it. So every time I blew him, I always swallowed. Haven't given a bj or swallowed in a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by Rik_G_Ferris View Post
    I was a bit older then you guys. I was 23 and fooling around with a guy I meet at a after hours club. the second time we fooled around and it got a little hotter and I wanted to do something special. he told me he was going to cum and and instead of jerking him off I kept sucking and lets that warm load hit the back of my throat. god I getting a little hard just thinking about it.
    I don't see how any of us can forget our first mouthful of cum. I know I still get hot when I think of mine.

I tasted my own cum very soon after the first time it shot out of my dick. I didn't really like it. First time I ate another guy's cum was unforgettable. He was my best friend and my first ever sex partner. He invited me over to his house for an entire Saturday night. It was 18 months after our first time, I was 14 and he just turned 13. We had many encounters by then but before that amazing night they all were over in less than 5 minutes because we never had a safe private place to do it. First thing I did when I got to his house was to confess that I had developed a huge crush on him which I never expected to occur. Might even have really been in love with him. I was worried he would freak out by this but he told me he felt the same way about me. Then I told him I wanted us to do new and more explicit things together that night since until then we only jerked each other off and I would suck his very tiny dick but he only came by jerking himself off. I told him I wanted to make him come for the first time ever with my mouth and my hands and he could come anywhere he wanted. He chose my face and I got to work even though I wasn't thrilled about tasting his load based on my one taste of my own jizz a long time earlier.

It was worth it....We both got really into it and he kissed me for the first time halfway into my first ever complete blowjob. I felt like a total slut which turned me on so so much. I licked his balls and tongued his ass both for the first time ever too. He held out for about 10 minutes when he pulled his dick out of my mouth to shoot his load all over my face, in my mouth and on my lips. This time it tasted great and he helped me lick it up with a hot post blowjob make out french kissing session. Then he jerked me off with both of us standing and making out the entire time. It was the sex act that took our sexual relationship to a much more intimate level. He opened up to me for the first time that night and he let himself enjoy the gay teen sex we both knew he desired but never let himself enjoy fully because of his gay denial issues. He was so passionate and the whole night was incredible sexually emotionally and personally. We turned from two horny young teen best friends into secret boyfriends that night and my offer to let him cum on my face was the reason it happened.

I'm extra careful so I only do this with a guy who I know well and can trust completely when he tells me he is D/D free. My secret teenage boyfriend was my only gay lover who I could trust. Up till now......