Register
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: When was the 1st time you ate cum

Wow, this thread is both super hot and occasionally weird at the same time. I fucking love all the stories except the ones that are basically about being sodomized by an adult. That shit makes me rage. The rest are making me horny as hell and I swear the next time I cum in my wife's pussy I'm eating it out of her... or her mouth. We'll see which way she goes with it. ;-)

Ok, I have a follow-up question to my comment. To you guys that are swallowing and have multiple partners. You don't have any fear of disease or anything like that? Aren't there risks or is that not true when it comes to blowjobs? If there are risks, do you bother to try to minimize them and if so, how exactly? I'm really interested in the logistics of this whole thing because I'm seriously itching to give a blow job (my first ) but I was just going to have the guy wear a condom while I do it. Any information would be helpful. Thanks!

Anonymous69 - That is what I wonder. I want to give oral to a guy and have him cum in my mouth, but I am so worried about stds.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymo69 View Post
    Ok, I have a follow-up question to my comment. To you guys that are swallowing and have multiple partners. You don't have any fear of disease or anything like that? Aren't there risks or is that not true when it comes to blowjobs? If there are risks, do you bother to try to minimize them and if so, how exactly? I'm really interested in the logistics of this whole thing because I'm seriously itching to give a blow job (my first ) but I was just going to have the guy wear a condom while I do it. Any information would be helpful. Thanks!
    simple don't suck any one that won't clean them selves off or some one you don't know , or if they can show you a blood test that has a clean std rating on it then go for broke , me i never will suck off a nasty smelling guy i don't go for old pee or cum taste blaaaaaa..

oh i do like the taste of my cum tho it's a sweet tasting cum , and any one that sucks me off wants to keep sucking me even after i shoot off so some times i walk funny
    Last edited by roy m cox; Oct 8, 2012 at 12:58 AM.
    mudpaws you know you love him

Yeah, I figured a clean STD rating would have to be the answer on that. Do guys in this community tend to get them on a regular basis? I suppose that's a simple thing to get when you're single but if you're not it would be exactly the opposite. Ok, thanks for the help

Anonymo,

Since the beginning of the AIDS awakening, I have been exceptionally cautious and wary of any prospective sexual partners...male, or female. I've lost a few prospects due to my insistence that they be tested, before sex without condoms.

Before 1980, I had a busier/more varied sex life, without too much concern about safety. But, even then, I was selective and mostly interested in relationships, instead of hook-ups. I think that has also been in my favor. I tend to connect with those I've known well and trusted, before intimacy.

Personally, I have absolutely no interested in having sex with a person I don't know well and trust.

My first time was in a threesome with my ex wife. We met the guy at a party and he was flirting with her big time. We had played before so it was no big deal for her to ask him to come back to our place. We had never explore male/male play but had talked about it during sex just as a fantasy. Anyway, She and I were in a 69 and I was so turned on watching his cock inside her and couldn't resist sucking his balls that were right in my face. I could her him moan when I did and before long I felt them tighten and he started to cum in her. After he pulled out I shoved my face right into her pussy and drank every drop out of her. She was so turned on that she spun around and helped me suck the last drops from his cock. That was a hell of a night!

First taste when I was young and curious. My first swallow about a year ago when I learned how to get the cock into my throat and allow my muscles to massage it. What a great experience......Just letting it explode in your mouth is great , but allowing it to throbb in your throat is fantastic.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymo69 View Post
    Good follow up question and I will add that most of the time, I do take the load in my mouth but do usually spit it out. I don't fool around with just anyone but rather he has to be a certain type and look, along with other preferences. That said, there are times when I find a guy that really turns me on and I will decide to swallow on occasion. It always pays to be careful and selective.

At this point, I haven't eaten any cum other than my own. I hope to change that in the very near future

The quick short answer is shortly after my 2nd wife (Babs) and I started seeing each other. I was 25 and she was 22. At the time, my divorce from my 1st wife had been final for about a month and Babs had been out of a relationship for about the same amount of time. The 2 of us had been playing in a band together for about a year and we became very good friends with benefits but neither of us wanted to be very exclussive at the time. Between my nightime regular job, her daytime regular job and the band, we got to see each other about once a week. I lived in an apartment complex with the pool/clubhouse/laundry room next to my building and since she lived a few blocks from my apartment, on her days off from work, she would do hers' and my laundry while she layed out by the pool, then later we would have dinner or whatever before I had to go to work. On this 1 day, I had had a few errands to run during the day and left before she got there. When I got back late in the afternoon, she let herself into my apartment and we sat on the couch talked about how our day had been. Eventually, I got around to asking if she had done any laundry. She griined big and said no but she had used the washer in the laundry. My very puzzled look made her bust out laughing. She said she had been laying out by the pool and a guy she had known in school walked by and they started talking. Apparently, his aunt lived in the complex and he had been visiting her. Babs told me she had always wanted to fuck him so she steared the conversation toward sex. She said, "I couldn't take him to my place since my mom was there and I didn't want to bring him up here because that would just be rude, so I had him sit up on 1 of the washers while I sucked his cock and he had me lean against it while he fucked me from behind." Actually her statement made me laugh and I told her she was lucky some little old lady didn't catch her and her friend. I thanked her for sharing such intimate details about her sexual adventures and asked if he lived up to expectations. She said, "well, yes and no...he had a really nice cock but he didn't use it all that well and the situation was way less than perfect...it was fun but I didn't get off and I'm even hornier now than I was." It didn't take us very long to pull each others clothes off at that point and after a few minutes of petting on the couch, I got down on the floor between her legs and started kissing her inner thighs. As I got closer to her pussy, she grabbed my hair and pulled my head up a little. She had very peculiar grin on her face and asked, "Are you sure you want to do that?" Without really thinking about why she was asking me that, I simply said yes and dove into licking her pussy. I noticed that she did taste and smell a bit different and that she was wetter than she usually was, but it still didn't register to me why. She was getting close to cumming when she said, "that so fucking erotic that you like the taste of a guys' cum."...Then it hit me and turned me on at the same time...That was the begining of a lot of sexual exploration....sorry this was a bit long

That's ok.... got any more like it? :p

I was 11/12 hanging out with my brother who is three-years older than I am and his friend who was my brothers age. They got to talking about sucking cock and I remember getting turned on by what they were saying. Anyway, my brother left and his friend,somewhat anyway, continued telling me how good it would be to suck cock. I suppose he saw I was turned on by this and he took out his cock and played with it. I was amazed at how big it got and finally got me to suck him. It didn't take long and he came in my mouth. I liked it a lot and I swallowed it. Unknown to anyone, he got me to suck him a few times a week and soon one of his friends joined in. It wasn't long when I was sucking other guys and on occasion a few older men. Even though I married and we had two children and we eventually divorced, I continued sucking guys whenever I had the chance and still do. I love it.

i can't remember my first time swallowing cum but the last time was yesterday.

I met a kinky lady and she begged me to cum in her mouth as she sucked me, I did then she came up and kissed me with it, and she moaned and literally came from it. The next time I came in her and she begged me to eat her out, I did and she said loudly how hot it was and came twice. So I tie it to a lady coming and once and while eat my own cum.

I've tasted for the first time at the age of 38. Now forty. Gagged a lot. I'm scared to try again but fantasize about it.

I was 18, first "proper" boyfriend. I often sucked him but finished him by hand, then one day I just kept on sucking until he came in my mouth, I loved it and I've not looked back since...

My first time was probably when I was 14, lying on the floor of the bathroom with my legs over my head, and attempting to reach my dick to my mouth. With another person, it was at age 32 in a motel room while traveling with my business partner (who was 6.5 years younger). We sucked each other off and repeated it once again a couple of months later. Then, nothing for years, till I formed a CLR with a local guy I met over the Internet. We sucked each other off regularly for 10 years. For the last 3 years, I've been with a much younger guy. I won't say that I like the taste of cum. But, sucking a guy off is one of the absolute best sexual experiences -- the build up, the taste of precum, his dick getting harder, him thrusting forward (almost beyond his control), and then the sensation of that warm liquid coating the back of your tongue and slipping down your throat. Wow!

I was fifteen and had gone to an adult theater. While watching the movie a man sat next to me and soon he was touching my leg and rubbing my cock through my pants. I let him take my cock out and I also started playing with his. We went to the mens room and he gave me my first blow job. After I came I went down and took his cock into my mouth and soon tasted my first load of cum. I swallowed every drop and kept him in my mouth until I was sure I got it all. I have been sucking and swallowing ever since and love it.

The first time I ate another guy's cum was... not ever

My first cum swallowing was about 13 with another male friend. We had jacked off together and the next day we decided to do it again but I wanted to see what his cum tasted like so I knelt down in front of him and he stroked and just as he was about to cum he told me and I took his cock in my mouth and he shot. I swallowed it and found it to be very salty, but not bad. After that I sometimes would get my legs over my head and shoot into my own mouth. For whatever reason I stopped doing it. Now 30 years later I decided that I wanted to do it again and for the last year or so I jack off and cum in my hand and then lick it up. I even ate it from my wife once but she was grossed out that I would eat cum, especially my own. I love it and sometimes if I am alone and horny I will jack off just so I can eat my cum.

My first time probably my late teens. I cummed a huge wad onto my hand licked it. It was bitter and salty. An "acquired taste", I assumed. Two years ago, I tasted an older guy's cum, it was actually sweet, but I didn't swallow. My fantasy is to cum in a mouth and kiss with the juices still flowing.

I have found that the cum of guys who smoke does taste bad. So, I avoid guys who smoke. Maybe that was what caused your bad experiences.

I was 9 I had watched this older boy jack off so I knew it wasn't pee. I was sucking him when he started to come and he held my head down and kept sucking him and swollowing his cum. Have been swollowing ever seens some guys do taste better than others, but I always swollow

66 years old and only been bi for about 3 years and first experienced the guy sucked me off and swallowed it all. I was too nervous and did nothing to him at all. After that I finally did suck a couple of cocks but only to satisfy my curiosity as to whether I could suck a cock and what would it feel/taste like. Didn't even think about sucking either one of them off. Then met my current bud, FWB. I sucked him the first and second times we met, but only to get him excited. On our third meeting I was sucking him when he started to get really excited and said he was getting close. This only excited me more and I started sucking him more vigorously and soon he said he was going to cum. I think he expected me to pull away. When he exploded in my mouth his cock was at the back of my throat and all his cum shot straight down my throat. Since then I have sucked him off 2 more times where I swallowed all his cum. The last time after I had taken the first 2 shots in my mouth, I pulled away and shot the rest on my face and rubbed it around with his cockhead. Will I swallow his cum again, bet on it.

The first time I ate cum I was 11 years old. My cousin was 16 or 17. He sucked my little dick and then I sucked his. As his cock began to throb, he grabbed the back of my head and I felt it squirting into my mouth. As his dick pumped his jizz, I swallowed. I have loved cum ever since.

I was 16 and sucked my buddy off after a night of sititng around a campfire and talking about girls he had a nice hard on and when we laid down to go to sleep i could not help myself i reached over and started to suck him he moaned and i kept going. He grabbed my head and started to hump my face. soon i felt his cum flowing into my mouth and i just kept swallowing and then licked him clean. That night started a two year adventure of sucking his cock and swallowing his cum. I also started to eat my own cum as i got older. I like to cum now and have others watch me eat my cum.

First (and only time) I've ever eaten cum was my own in my early 20's. An ex of mine wanted me to taste myself so she blew me and I came in her mouth - as I was done, she lowered me down and "snowballed" me. I found it easier since we made out with my cum in both our mouths. I don't remember the taste, but it was quite the experience.

Any guy I've blown, I've allowed them to cum in my mouth, but have swallowed and never really tasted them either. No aftertaste either, but I am looking forward to trying it at least once (that isn't my own at least) one day.

I was 27 and my girlfriend sucked me and begged to cum in her mouth, I did and she came right up and kissed me with it. She was so turned on from doing it that she came. It was so hot, that it led to me creampieing her and more

I was in college and picked up an adorable guy at the student union building. We came back to my off-campus apartment and started fooling around. I went down on him and because he was SO CUTE, SO SWEET, and I was SO INCREDIBLY TURNED ON, I kept sucking until he shot his load in my mouth. I even remember the cute way he groaned as he came - three short groans in rhythm to his thrusting in my mouth. We were both really young and really inexperienced.