Register
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

When was the 1st time you ate cum

I ate my own at 14. I put my legs over my head jerked till it shot in my open mouth tongue out.

Re: When was the 1st time you ate cum

Was about 18 and went down on a girl friend after filling her with my cum. At first was only going to swirl my tongue around the clit, but scooped up a bit of cum as she got excited and was moving herself around my face and I kept licking and eating and found myself getting excited too. It hooked me.
    YummmmmmmmmmmmY

I was a bit older then you guys. I was 23 and fooling around with a guy I meet at a after hours club. the second time we fooled around and it got a little hotter and I wanted to do something special. he told me he was going to cum and and instead of jerking him off I kept sucking and lets that warm load hit the back of my throat. god I getting a little hard just thinking about it.

15 when I learned to masterbate. Did not want to leave any evidence for my sister to find and exploit. Found I liked it.

I think around 13. I was so turned on by shooting my load I wanted to find out what it tasted like. First load was a bit salty and learned you could alter it by eating sweet fruits.

14 here, my friend spent the night and I woke up to him sucking on me around 3:00 am I was so shocked that when I came on my stomach he just wiped me off with my underwear. He asked if I would return the favor, when he came in my mouth what else was I to do? So I swallowed his cum and liked it.

At age 18 my brother-in-law caught me peeping on him drying off from a shower. To my surprise he was so turned on by it, that he forced his dick in my mouth. after sucking him for a while, i was so shocked when i felt his rush of cum at the back of my throat. I was forced to swallow because he had his dick in my mouth for a while after that. My next experience was swallowing my own. For years after, i must say, i shared my brother-in-law with my sister, without her knowledge.

A true Johnny-cum-lately here. I was 42, and it happened the very first time I sucked cock. I had found the guy through a personal ad, he came over bringing some Polaroids and a VHS tape of him and his wife together. After we had looked at them together he asked if I wanted to suck him off. I just remember that when he came it tasted pretty bitter, but I did swallow. Eating cum isn't a really important aspect of the experience for me, although I do find myself enjoying it if I am really into a guy. But I typically don't have reservations about letting a man cum in my mouth since I know it's such a nice experience when you are on the receiving end of a blowjob. This particular guy had a pretty nice cock - I remember that.

Mine was only a few years ago. My wife was sucking my cock and I came in her mouth. She moved up to kiss me shortly thereafter and she still had a lot of my come in her mouth. She kissed me with cum was still on here tongue and she pushed some into my mouth as we kissed passionately. It was strange at first, but cool ever since! I started to pull out during sex and shot my cum all over her stomach. I then lick it up and feed it to her! She is so kinky....
    Live everyday as if it is your last!

For me it probably was when I was about 13, and started to mastrubate.

I was similar to frenchkick. 18 years old and my girlfriend would suck my cock. When I shot in her mouth she immediately would give me a deep kiss and share my load with me. She didn't ask the first time, but I never refused. Still love doing that to this day.

I was about 16 and just learning about sex from a male friend. He jacked off in front of me and I thought it was hot. I returned the favor and he got hard again very quickly watching me. To me surprise he told me to stop and he went down on me. While I was lying on my back enjoying it, he moved his body on top of me and I found myself staring up at his cock. He told me to suck it, so I obeyed. I as held his cock in my mouth, I began to explode in his mouth. He swallowed most of it, but some dribbled down his chin. He then got on his back and pushed my head down to his cock. As I sucked on it, I could feel him begin to tense up. I took his cock out of my mouth and began sucking up and down his shaft. He began to shoot his load in the air when I surprised myself and let the last few drops go down my throat. Since then I have become quite the cock sucker, although I don't get to do it often enough. Fortunately for me, my wife makes me lick her clean after we Fuck, so I still get my share of Cum!

i was very very young i ate cum and it from a much older man

i hope you get it

and no i wont go in to detail about it
    mudpaws you know you love him

When I was a young kid of 11-12 I used to suck the dicks of my young friends. My older (14-15) cousin had always been trying to get me to suck his dick, so after I had sucked my first dick I told him I was ready to give him a B.J. He was the first guy I had ever sucked that could shoot cum. When he was ready to shoot (hell cum was all new to me) he asked me if I wanted a load to chew on. I didn't know what he was talking about, but I tried to move away. He held my head in place & shot out a wad of cum into my mouth & forced me to swallow it. I liked it a LOT, so when I got old enough to shoot (about 12 y/o) I always ate my own cum. Now that I am an old man I still eat my own cum when I J/O & I still love it.

I was in 17 at my friends house for a sleep over and he didn't want his mom to see cum on the sheets so when he was about to shoot I put my mouth on his cock and he gushed it all down my throatYUM-YUM

waited till in mid forties before giving oral sex and swallowing after first one did three more that afternoon in abs in san antonio tx

I was 14 years old, forced by older school boy (around 17), into an hedge on the way home from school to suck his cock and swallow his load.

Hi, Well I was much older(40's) right after mt wife left me, I found a man on line looking for a BJ & I wanted to try it to see what my ex-wife liked about it? I meet him & he was HOT & we talked about it & then I surprised him by swallowing & Love it! Now I'm looking for more! Dusty

From a female point of view....I love to watch guys playing with themselves and also love to see guys suck each other. I had a man's cum when i was 16 and and a women love juice when i was 15.

Mine was when I was in my early 20's. I was able to get more then my head in my mouth and I shot a load in my mouth. And with every squirt that came out, I just kept swallowing it. I dont do it often as I want. I chicken out as I have an orgasm. What I do sometimes is shoot a load in a shot glass and wait a little while till I'm horny again and swallow it.

About 5 years ago after getting head, she kept my cum in her mouth and then shared it with me in a hot kiss. I loved it!

Quote Originally Posted by IntoExploring View Post
    About 5 years ago after getting head, she kept my cum in her mouth and then shared it with me in a hot kiss. I loved it!
    Ah. Beautiful!

Talking Re: When was the 1st time you ate cum

It was when I was 17. I had been getting off with a friend of mine. one night we decided to go to he next level and 69'd and swallowed each others jizm. Now, I pump in to a shot glass and then it's "down the hatch"!

Wink Re: When was the 1st time you ate cum

I first ate my cum about 14 years ago in mid 30s I still eat it from time to time

all these threads abouts eating and tasting cum..now not only am i horny,i'm hungry too

first gulp at 35

I made myself cum the first time with a back vibrator at 12 and immediately decided it had to go in my mouth.
    Now I still eat my own most of the time and anyone elses if they end up in the position to give it to me.

Quote Originally Posted by IntoExploring View Post
    love that-had a gf in high school that use to do that to me. she also use to take my cock in her mouth right out of her pussy- she said it was very tasty that way

Smile Re: When was the 1st time you ate cum

I WAS 14 AT THE TIME. AND I WORKED WITH A GUY AT THE LOCAL SERVICE
    STATION. HE WAS 21 AND I ALWAYS LOOKING AT THE XRATED MAGAZINES
    AND HE HAD SOME OF MEN WITH HARDONS. IT TURNED ME ON. HE SAID HE GOT A HARDON ALSO. WELL HE ASKED ME IF I HAD EVER SUCKED A COCK. HIS WAS ABOUT SEVEN INCHES AND UNCUT. SO I TOLD HIM THE ONLY WAY I WOULD DO THAT IS IF HE SUCKED ME OFF FIRST. HE JUMPED AT THE CHANCE TO TAKE MY SIX INCHES IN. AND HE WAS REALLY GOOD. I TOLD HIM I WAS GOING TO CUM,AND HE CONTINUED TO SUCK WITH MORE VIRILITY.
    I SHOT MY LOAD IN HIS MOUTH WITH SOME FORCE AND HE SWALLOWED EVERY DROP.
    I WAS SO TURNED ON SO MUCH THAT I COULDNT WAIT TO GET A HOLD OF HIS COCK. I BEGAN SUCKING AND TONGUING LIKE HE DID ME. AND IN LESS THAN TWO MINUTES, HIS COCK STARTED TO PULSE UP AND HE BEGAN SHOOTING WITH FORCE A LOAD INTO MY MOUTH, I LOVED THE TASTE OF IT AN SWALLOWED WITH VIGOR. THAT WAS A GREAT SUMMER, WE BOTH SUCKED EACH OTHER EVERYDAY. AND I HAD ENOUGH CUM TO LAST ME EACH DAY.
    AND I HAVE BEEN SWALLOWING CUM EVER SINCE. I LOVE TO MEET MARRIED GUYS THAT THEIR WIVES ARE TO HUNG UP ON SUCKING COCK. AND THEY DONT MIND GIVING ME A LOAD. SO I AM SUCKING ABOUT SIX GUYS A WEEK HERE.
    HOPE I MEET YOU SOON, I CANT GET ENOUGH.........

I was about 38 and it had only been since I was 30, thinking about what it would be like to suck off a cock. I had met a guy that I had known in business, but did not know till much later about him being bi. Met him at his work we sucked each other a couple of different times but did not come in our mouths. I think it was on the thrd time together, I was working on his cock as he sat in a chair and he was warning me he was going to come but I was not backing off and got my first taste of cum from another guy. I have not looked back and really enjoy the satisfaction of giving the best bj I can.

When I was 17 I answered a personal ad from a middle aged black man. After kissing for a while, we sucked each other and I got on top, sucking his cock. It was wonderfully hard and smelled great. After tasting a couple of drops and sucking him hard, his hips started to pump up, I felt his balls contract a little and his load shoot up his cock, exploding in my mouth. By instinct, I swallowed it immediately. Yummy!