Register

View Poll Results: Ever have a group of men piss on your body?

Voters
39. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I have and I love it!

3 7.69%
  • I have never done this but would love to!

9 23.08%
  • I find it interesting to watch see but no desire to do it

4 10.26%
  • I have never done this and do not want to

20 51.28%
  • If a group of men gang fucked me I would want the to piss up my ass to wash out the cum

3 7.69%

Ever have a group of men piss on your body?

Ladies and guys: Ever have a group of men piss on your body?

Last edited by pole_smoker; Dec 11, 2015 at 4:48 PM.

Re: Ever have a group of men piss on your body?

you ever done it pole_smoker or are you just into sucking dicks

Pole man, Too much for me but I'm certain there are folks out there.......
    Cum instead of piss? Yup. I;m in.
    Galion is a brand name of a company that builds machines AND a type of sailing vessel. Not a gay lion.

I have had men piss on me lots of times. One time I had to walk home from a party while still covered in pee, feces and sperm. May sound gross to some, but it was actually quite exciting.

Love these pics...especially the smaller one at the top.

Quote Originally Posted by cornholejoe View Post
    you ever done it pole_smoker or are you just into sucking dicks
    No, he's not into anything he starts poles about. He just likes the chance to disgust the people here and get a reaction.
    I wish everyone could ignore him and his dumb posts and poles, and maybe he would get the message and go away.

Quote Originally Posted by NjbiGuy01 View Post
    No, he's not into anything he starts poles about. He just likes the chance to disgust the people here and get a reaction.
    I wish everyone could ignore him and his dumb posts and poles, and maybe he would get the message and go away.
    LMAO!!!!!!!!!! Since you stalk me and are a troll you should know that I have voted that I am into certain things I write polls about...however if you vote in the poll and see the results, or know anything about me you'll find out I'm not into group sex, into being submissive, and that I've never done group watersports or group w/s.

pole_smoker is obviously not bi. He's gay. He should be going to some other website, with his pissing contests and all.

Quote Originally Posted by gooniegoogoo View Post
    pole_smoker is obviously not bi. He's gay. He should be going to some other website, with his pissing contests and all.
    LMAO!!! Says who? You? Who are you anyway besides some internet troll? I'm very much bisexual, as is my husband since we are sexually and romantically attracted to women and men; but we just happen to be in a monogamous relationship with each other instead of with a woman. But you're biphobic and you do not understand bisexuality.

I have had women and men pee on me but always one-on-one. i'd let a group of men pee on me.