Register
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Re: BIG or small Breasts?

I agree with most of the posts. Natural (as in fits the body size) is the key. Having said that, I would have to add that I go really gaga over women with smaller breasts that are comfortable in a t-shirt and no bra. Oh, and a short haircut. And slightly larger in the hips. (Wow, I just described the number one love of my life!)

Ok..now Im covering up the 48E's in self-consciousness...Sigh
    Cat, hiding
    I'm tryin' my best to leave a loving foot print on the hearts of the folks who's lives I touch..longly, or briefly..:}
    Minx

Women and cats will do as they please, so men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.
    Robert A. Heinlein

What a tough question! I have had great sex with women who have above average breasts, average breasts, and below average breasts. It's really much more about the woman herself. Really huge - real or augmented - and really small don't do it for me.
    g

The bigger, the better!!

Love thin gals with small breasts, they remind me of the young girls that I had sex with when I was young. Not a pedofile, but I'd sure like to be young again, those were the days!

As I wrote in a story once, it isn't the size of the breasts, it's the proximity.

My wife has nice, large breasts, but I can appreciate any size.

I only ask that they're not artificially augmented.

So Cat, you uncover those 48Es. No need to be self-conscious in front of me...

Cat, uncover those 48E's right now! Look, everyone has a preference on a person's assets. Period. I personally prefer larger, preferably natural breasts. My mother is like that, and virtually all of the ladies I have been intimate with were fuller figured ladies too. The more that is there (and is shown and used...lol) the better! Of course, I prefer fuller figured ladies, who normally have such breasts, but I don't discriminate against any woman for her breast size and/or because she got herself enhanced. I have been intimate with petite ladies in the past...but most of those experiences weren't good due to a..incompatibility of assets..lol. Men, would you want woman to discriminate against you due to your (perceived) penis size? Didn't think so. Been there, done that. Sorry, got off topic. Anyway, I understand some ladies who chose to get augmented for whatever reasons. But I prefer real, large breasts...even more than booty, legs and so on. But that is me.

mmmmmm boobies, lol guess it depends on the person who has them, small is nice also huge, love all boobies, it is said anything over a hand full is a waste but i don't agree. i have played with huge titties on a small woman and small titties on a big woman. i like em all lol

I like them all, I love to suck and play with boobies

uncovered I prefer on the small to average size but with clothes on I do notice that my head turns more for big breasts. Basically I like em' all

I have always had a fascination with any breast! While my personal fav are 36c I have been fortunate to more than enjoyed many others.
    A few that come to mind are 32b with nice puffy nipples (damn her nipples were incredible).. 34b with very pert nipples perfect sucking material... 36c obviously with 'cigar butt' nipples :P .. 38,40, 42 with varied cup sizes and more.. I would do it all over again and enjoy them even more so.. breasts are the great spirit's gift to man and woman alike...

You should have made this a poll. But it's small for me!

Small for me!

36c is for me!!

BIG!!!

Breasts are like biceps never big enough...!!!

but seriously, I think they should follow your body type. Anything out of proportion will be just that, out of proportion and look weird.

DM

If men had to carry around 46DD all the time they would change their mind about bigger the better! My wife has that size and we talk sometimes about having them reduced. Her back is starting to bother her. Yes, as a man, I like them BIG but I do not have to carry them all day!

I love all breast! big ones are great to look at but I think that a majority of women with large breast have smaller asses and I am an ass man. I would rather look at large breasts and play with small ones...as they also seem to be more sensitive on the average. I also LOVE big, eraser nipples! Overall, I prefer small ones.

Big! My wife has 44 g's! I love every inch of them!

I've had GFs and one wife who were less well endowed. Their bra size did not make me more, or less attracted to them. I admit to liking fuller-figured ladies, though.

I dated a twin, who wore a 42GG bra. She never complained about her breasts, enjoyed the way she looked, and loved sharing them.

Her sister, on the other hand, claimed to be in almost constant pain from her breasts' weight and the way her bra straps cut into her shoulders. My GF claimed that her sister's problems may have been due to the lack of properly-designed and supportive bras, but she refused anyone's recommendations for a change. Still, I could see how having that much weight on your chest could cause back issues.

My GF was athletic and energetic, while her sister was lazy and listless....that may have caused some differences. too.
    Last edited by Realist; Mar 28, 2012 at 11:42 AM.

Big cocks, small breasts thank you. However the latter is only theoretical. As a single bi man, if I'm honest about my sexual orientation with a prospective female I have about a snowball's chance in hell of getting a date.

Boooobies love em not to big though and not to small.... just big enough to be able to squeeze them together in your face

If given a choice big. But, if she has small ones I will love them too.

I also restrict myself to the 3 sizes (small, medium and large) referred to by several.

But then I restrict myself to only 2 kinds of beer...warm and cold.

P.S. My gf doesn't have a strong preference either...so...well...that's a good thing huh?

Small for me!!

Small closer to the bone the sweeter the lady

I've always liked small breasts with long erect nipples. They always seemed to be more sensitive to being squeezed, sucked and licked. Large breasted gals are a turn off for me, but I never passed an opertunately just because a gals breast were large.

I've never seen a breast I didn't love! Big, medium or mosquito bites, they are all beautiful and sexy!

Quote Originally Posted by lizard-lix View Post
    I've never seen a breast I didn't love! Big, medium or mosquito bites, they are all beautiful and sexy!
    Same here, I love breasts of all sizes

Small, medium, or biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig; I'm a titty baby. I love them all.