Register

don't choose me 'cause I'm easy

Choose me 'cause I will share the longest, dreamy, simmering kisses ever in the jacuzzi with you.
    Will do whatever it takes to make toes curl, especially if they're attached to a warm, sensuous, fiery, passionate soul.

After toe curling and cuddling by candlelight, sushi would be nice. Or pizza. Or chocolate. I will share anything with you.
    Each moment deliciously clouded by the way you feel around me, inside me.

Playful teasing, touching and blush inducing glances incite another round of lust demanding immediate gratification.
    Choose me 'cause when I'm not around, you can't stop thinking how we feel as one... balance partners... soul mates.

Choose me 'cause I'm not easy at all. Because I challenge you to match me.
    Because sharing these flames disappear the world 'til the morning sun brings it back.
    ~ Trust but verify -- Damon Runyon
    ~ If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need -- Marcus Tullius Cicero
    ~ When you hate, the only one that suffers is you because most of the people you hate don't know it and the rest don't care. -- Medgar Evers

Re: don't choose me 'cause I'm easy

Wow LadyPassion! Love it- Well Done!
    The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority. The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority. The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking.
    —A. A. Milne
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7E-aoXLZGY

Very nice and extremely hot as well.

Ha. Thank you! Random thoughts inspired while listening to Tomas Michaud last night. Raining, thundering, cool breeze drifting in. Beautiful evening :.)
    ~ If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need -- Marcus Tullius Cicero
    ~ When you hate, the only one that suffers is you because most of the people you hate don't know it and the rest don't care. -- Medgar Evers

That was/is absolutely exquisite...

Gives a lot of insight into the soul that is you....

Beautiful.

Yes, very nicely written

I am Queen of all felines. I'm a Lioness. A Leo

What!!!...No coffee??? Keep the stuff in bottles, Sir! I want a real drink!

Love, is the most important emotion in the Cosmos. Love is all.

Thank you :.)