Register

Tribadism: Scissor me timbers!

Just wondering if any of the women here have done any variation of this. I myself haven't and was interesting what it was like. 'Cause it sure looks sexy.

Red face Re: Tribadism: Scissor me timbers!

Uhmmm, you'll have to explain and define that for dumb country girls like me, Sugar Buns..:}
    Confused Cat
    I'm tryin' my best to leave a loving foot print on the hearts of the folks who's lives I touch..longly, or briefly..:}
    Minx

Women and cats will do as they please, so men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.
    Robert A. Heinlein

Re: Tribadism: Scissor me timbers!

I think she's talking about the non penetrative sex act of bumping genitals for ladies, Cat

And to answer the OP, I'm straight so no

Oh! Duh....color me embarrased,,,,lol I've done that with one of thise giant peppermint sticks that you get at Christmas...lol Talk about puttin' some zing in yer thing. LMAO
    Red faced Cat
    I'm tryin' my best to leave a loving foot print on the hearts of the folks who's lives I touch..longly, or briefly..:}
    Minx

Women and cats will do as they please, so men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.
    Robert A. Heinlein

Quote Originally Posted by TwylaTwobits View Post
    I think she's talking about the non penetrative sex act of bumping genitals for ladies, Cat

And to answer the OP, I'm straight so no
    Far b it for me 2 getya 2 stray off the str8 an narrow Twyla... but it is ratha yummie..
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.