Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Ok. boys and girls..what is your preference in pubic hair??

Hello all..

I wondered what everones taste is in how much pubic hair your partner has. I boldly took the step and shaved my balls, ass and almost all the hair around my cock and so far.. i love it. My wife trims hers but says it itches to much to go bald..

What is everyones preferences... and any tips or advices??

I luv this site...

Thumbs up Re: Ok. boys and girls..what is your preference in pubic hair??

I find I enjoy pubic hair best on my lips

Re: Ok. boys and girls..what is your preference in pubic hair??

I prefer mine trimmed very low, but not shaved. My wife's pussy has very little hair naturally, which is a plus for me. Her ass is completely hairless, and beautiful.
    So my preference in pubic hair is "close trimmed".

Shaved smooth, here.....and loving the feel of it.

Don't like shaved just looking makes me feel like a pedophilie. cut to shapes is cool. 1/2
    if con is the opposite of pro
    is congress the opposite of progress?

Closely trimmed is my favorite on either girls or guys. Too long gets in the way and shaved gets that rough stubble some times.

Natural, please. To me, it conveys the message 'I am sexually mature. Ready, willing and able.'

I prefer it be attached to the pubic region in whatever form the owner prefers ...just being able to see it touch it taste it and enjoy it is wonderful....
    If we had no winter, the spring would not be so pleasant: if we did
    not sometimes taste of adversity, prosperity would not be so welcome.

-- Charlotte Bronte

Trimmed and tidy for everyone, especially guys. I'm very trimmed and tidy, myself.

I'm not really taken by the 'natural' argument, almost no part of being human is natural so why draw the line at pubes? We're naked apes and even the most hairy of us aren't hairy enough for it to matter - we wear clothes instead.

Not that I think people who like hairiness should deny themselves what they like.
    "Homo sapiens, the first truly free species, is about to decommission natural selection, the force that made us.... Soon we must look deep within ourselves and decide what we wish to become."

- Edward O. Wilson

Cool Re: Ok. boys and girls..what is your preference in pubic hair??

Women - no preference The best oral sex I've ever had was the a woman who had so much hair that I had trouble getting where I was going. Her hair was very soft so the trip was fun. My wife trims her hair pretty short. I love eating her and love to watch when she uses her toys.

Men - cut and trim is best. But, if the guy turns me on, I really don't care.

g

i like to see some pubic hair on a man or woman. i do like the feel of a bald pussy, but in the end i kinda feel like a pedophile.

I will probably be the only woman to say this. But this would be the only instance I would vote for BUSH. Man or woman, trimmed nicely. Tickles my nose, helps hold the natural scent. I love it.

She likes trimmed or shaved in the right places (not full shaved, just on the balls and shaft and the lips) on both sexes...he prefers full natural bush on both, but if the guy shaves his balls he will not complain...actually he gets really turned on by a woman with a VERY full, dark, thick bush

I don't have any.... I went bald and they had to use it all for hair implants on my head.
    http://adamkadmon43.com

Wind is caused by the trees waving their branches.
    ........ Ogden Nash

I'd say it depends on the individual. I have mine fairly well trimmed, with scrotum shaved. This is a personal preference in myself as it makes my scrotum more sensitive to touch and visually it looks tidier as the rest of my upper body is naturally rather hairless.

My partner who is naturally a far harrier bloke, has only lightly trimmed his; tidied off the ends. Having his any shorter would just not suit him at all.

As a general rule, I like my partners or who ever I'm with to have at least some moderate amount of pubic hair. the balded/pre-pubescent look is a right turn off for me.
    Past that, like I originally said, it really depends on the individual, some look better with a little less, some with a little more. So long as it looks like it's well kept and looked after (as the whole body should be) then I approve. An otherwise great looking bod leading down to a wide briar patch can sometimes spoil the effect.
    beautifully non-discriminatory
    It's not just black and white, but many beautiful shades of gray

Women shaved is my preference and guys trimmed close.....I'm not dogmatic about it, though.

I know the difference between children and grown-ups, so shaved gives me no feeling of pedophilia! My first female lover was shaved, back a hundred year ago, so I've felt that was good for me ever since!

Shaved and smooth...no exceptions...

Quote Originally Posted by Realist View Post
    Women shaved is my preference and guys trimmed close.....I'm not dogmatic about it, though.

I know the difference between children and grown-ups, so shaved gives me no feeling of pedophilia! My first female lover was shaved, back a hundred year ago, so I've felt that was good for me ever since!
    my firts "lady" was also hairless but then i was 8 she was 7.
    if con is the opposite of pro
    is congress the opposite of progress?

Shaved and dangerous. She loves to lick my shaved ball sack and cock. Never goin back to my old hairy self.

Quote Originally Posted by TrimBeardHairyBod View Post
    Natural, please. To me, it conveys the message 'I am sexually mature. Ready, willing and able.'
    Amen, Brother !

For cocks, I don't want anything messed with. It's beautiful, guys -- leave your pubic hair alone ! In fact, I want a fur coat starting from the neck down, and I love facial hair as well if he has it. I love my slickness caked in a man's beard after he has eaten me, my scent all over him.

For women, whatever her pleasure. I like just the flower and I also like the flower in the middle of a lawn.

On others - no real preference -that's up to them.

with myself, I like being au natural. Not for any deep reason - well, maybe yes, the nice bushy makes me feel female! i might add, it is a generous helping nature gave me.

My daughters are aghast! "Mum, its so old fashioned!!!" They gave me a voucher for a Brazilian last birthday!!! I exchanged it for a pedicure!

Quote Originally Posted by crownroyalguy View Post
    Hello all..

I wondered what everones taste is in how much pubic hair your partner has. I boldly took the step and shaved my balls, ass and almost all the hair around my cock and so far.. i love it. My wife trims hers but says it itches to much to go bald..

What is everyones preferences... and any tips or advices??

I luv this site...
    I find that I like well trimmed areas on both men and women, it looks nice and you dont have to pluck it out of your mouth while eating.

It dosen't look right: an adult human with shaved pubes. I think pubic hair is beautiful, erotic and a turn on(for me anyway).
    Real men have hair! Horny women have hairy pussies.
    I just love body and pubic hair the more the better, is so sensual. Besides as long as your partner(s) is (are) clean there is no problem.

Shaved pubes are for children and babies.

I like pubes, trimmed and tidy, but pubes on both my man and woman.

Quote Originally Posted by innaminka View Post
    On others - no real preference -that's up to them.

with myself, I like being au natural. Not for any deep reason - well, maybe yes, the nice bushy makes me feel female! i might add, it is a generous helping nature gave me.

My daughters are aghast! "Mum, its so old fashioned!!!" They gave me a voucher for a Brazilian last birthday!!! I exchanged it for a pedicure!
    Bravo! I find a nice bush to be extremely sexy, and "generous helpings" are even more so. Maybe pubes will make a comeback someday. This guy certainly hopes so...

I have no choice about my pubic hair. He insists that I have no hair on my dick and balls and the rest of it trimmed short. I really like how he satisfies hairless me
    He has always kept his shaved completely for me and I don't want that to change.
    JEM

For some reason I thought we already did this question, but I don't see that I answered it already so.....

We both prefer the natural look. We find the trimmed w/ stubble thing somewhat of a turn-off. We keep it trimmed and I have been plucking (not shaving) my scrotum for a couple of years. I actually like women with hair wherever it naturally grows and men with nice full trimmed beards (but then, we're both just old hippies anyway - haha)

I really enjoy the fact that I see more people into "natural". I have seen this question asked before and the main response was smooth/bald..

I have always preferred natural. I don't know if anyone else has had this problem. But when hubby or a male partner shaves the base of his cock, and the stubble grows in, it actually causes vaginal irritation. When it comes to bush, The hair acts like a natural cushion and also causes a nice ticking sensation that I enjoy. On women, I just love the way it feels when I put my face against her pussy, its comforting to have it against my nose as I am enjoying her. I love the feel against me as I rub my pussy against her pussy. Ahhh what great thoughts I am having right now

I've had mine Lasered.... so nice....long process though.... I've only had the pleasure on going down on 2 guys who were shaved...wish they all would....ha...so sexy !

trimmed or shaved or any hair that duzz not have bad smells like old pee or old seamen and or sweat or creepy crawly's
    in it .......

my hair falls out tho from a bad skin problem i have so some times i look like a boy and some times i look like i have mange so i end up shaving to keep a good look cuzz one girl friend i had ended up with a mouth full of hair and that was not fun