Register

Bisexual Preferances

i was just wondering. What are peopples preferances on bisexuality.

Who do you perfer in your bisexual relationship.

I found found that in my bisexual realtionship 2 males. now understand this. I perfer my wife first off all. so the list goes.

my wife
    2 other males.
    my wife, me and another male.
    my wife another female.
    2 females.
    1 woman and one male.
    If you can't be with the one you love, love the one your with.

Re: Bisexual Preferances

I'd go with the other guys, at this point, but I'm older. I prefer men over women, and my wife and I haven't had sex over the last 6 years, or so.

hairgone

Well for me I'd rather have another man with me and the wife

For me---I would like to have relationships with both men and women---but I don't necessarily care to have sex with another man and a woman at the same time--I think my preference would be to keep those relationships seperate and individual situations.

Not saying that is the way it should be for anyone else--just what I feel about "bisexuality" and the way I wish to put it into practice in my life.
    "Injustice anywhere is injustice everywhere..." Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

Oh I dunno, Volty. I would love to take a woman as I, myself, am being taken by a guy. I think my brain would explode.
    "Homo sapiens, the first truly free species, is about to decommission natural selection, the force that made us.... Soon we must look deep within ourselves and decide what we wish to become."

- Edward O. Wilson

I have always been relatively equal in attraction. Depending on many factors.
    I would prefer to build a committed group of people in a polyamorous style relationship. I have done this before whilst very young. I would like to do it again at this new level.

There are too many beautiful things and major differences between the sexes to actually choose one or one type of setting. Not to mention the personalities involved. I just couldn't rattle off that I want 2m & 3F strapped over the back porch dripping and quivering in anticipation.

Well maybe I could!

LOL

im prefer equally both sexes its just dsepends on the mood and whats going on but i would most love athreesome with one of each, nocturnal

Thumbs up Re: Bisexual Preferances

For me I would like to have intimint relationships with both men and women. But I don't need to have sex with another man and a woman at the same time.
    (Not a bad fantasy and I would be willing to do it at least once.)

(My Second fantasy would be to be with 2 men. I think a 3 men event would be exillirating.)

I have participated in a threesome with two women and did enjoy it though.

In most instances, I think my preference would be to keep intimint relationships, man or woman, seperate.

Quote Originally Posted by Volley View Post
    For me I would like to have intimint relationships with both men and women. But I don't need to have sex with another man and a woman at the same time.
    (Not a bad fantasy and I would be willing to do it at least once.)

(My Second fantasy would be to be with 2 men. I think a 3 men event would be exillirating.)

I have participated in a threesome with two women and did enjoy it though.

In most instances, I think my preference would be to keep intimint relationships, man or woman, seperate.
    hey where you from in illinois i would love to be with 2 other men as well too

I feel a bit of a split- sexually, I prefer men. Relationship-wise, I prefer women.

And though I imagine I'll never experience it, I think my dream situation would be moi, two bi boys living with me, and a poly woman on the side who has her own place. Just sounds rather divine.

Smile Re: Bisexual Preferances

I like men and women though in different ways. Having sex with men is more of a sexual than an emotional experience; having sex with women is more emotional than sexual. When I'm with the right partner, I'm happy either way.

Having sex with several men or another man (or more) and a woman are two of my major fantasies. Having sex with more than one woman would be more than I could handle emotionally.

g

To find ONE person, who is compatible is a remarkable thing, to find two who have mutual interests and are compatible is almost unbelievable!

I have attempted several poly relationships during my life, but most of them failed for numerous reasons. However, at 21, I was lucky enough to experience a loving, sensual relationship with an older fellow and his wife. That lasted for about 13 months.

A few years later, I lived with two ladies for about 2 years. That was also wonderful! Remarkably, there was no jealousy between us. But, I'll have to say, without them being sexually involved with each other, there's no way I could have kept them both continuously sated. Any guy who could keep two virile, sexual, women sated .......................would have to be a SUPERMAN!

I know most folks scoff at anyone being happy in a polygamous relationship, but I know for a fact that it can be a beautiful thing.

I have done mm, mmm, mfm, and mf of course. To me the mfm was by far the hottest, but I have a deep desire for fmf. I would so love to be with two bi-women. The thought of two women going at each other while I join in is breath taking for me.
    To answer the question of preference, that's a hard one. I love them all.

I enjoy men better than women. They are more open to new experiances. Don't get me wrong, some girls are wild too. I like the kinky side of bisexuality. Man on man.

I highly prefer men for romance and relationships and sex but I do not fare well in open relationships with men.

I could have a relationship with a woman but it would not be monogamous/closed, based on vanilla sex such as vaginal intercourse or getting fellatio, and it would not be like your typical heterosexual appearing relationship where we live together.

I'm either pretty equal but leaning more towards men or else I'm so into men that I don't want anything to do with women at all. I can be sexually and probably romantically attracted to trans people as well but they are men and women.

I can enjoy certain types of sex with women like giving oral sex and giving/getting kink/BDSM but I prefer kissing men and giving a man oral sex, and I enjoy the taste of a man's flesh and what it feels like holding a man or being held, and it's not like this with women.

I also have very distinct fetishes that only other men can understand, that only other men can have, and that only other men can fulfill. Even the best female drag king would just be a pale imitation to me.

I've also dated and had more relationships with men and I fall in love with men in many and multiple ways that I simply don't with women, and relationships with men are easier in ways that they're not with women.

I feel content and happy with men and for the most part I do not want an open relationship at all with a man, but I might be OK with a husband who I have an open relationship with where we do MMF/MFM 3 ways with along with a bi-dyke fuck buddy who is into being our consensual submissive/switch who visits our dungeon a few times a year to have a consensual interrogation scene by two masculine cops, and that's the only time we have sex with other people, and it's just sex with her as he and I would have romance, fidelity, and a marriage/partnership/civil union together.

Any and all combos can be fun, just depends on mood and who else is involved. 98% fun now is with my hot wife, but sometimes just enjoy something different. Luckyy to have found her and though she is a great cocksucker and luvs getting pounded and open for most all things, a real cock or a couple of different mouths to play with is fun sometimes. Have fun

My #1 bisexual preference: two men and one woman, each one, in turn, being pleasured by the other two. #2 (a total fantasy) would be lots of guys togther filming an enormous orgy. #3 two submissive men and one very dominant woman.
    Love to all,
    Kermit

i go for 2 women and 1 man or 2 men and 1woman or 3 men and 1 man or 3 woman and 1 man , or a supper big orgy of any sex's , hell i get a boner every time i go to a health spa and i see all the men and women working out their just makes a guy like me drule ~~

Quote Originally Posted by GayAZN View Post
    I'm a fag I just want sex and relationships with men only.
    Then why are you on a Bisexual site???

Me.... I look at it like.... "There is a preference?"

I'm right down the middle... I'm more interested with the connection with the person than what is between their legs...

Josh
    Life is like Sex... if it hurts your doing it wrong!!!

Unless your kinky... then WOOT!!!!

I have been blessed with being able to experience several mmf , a couple mmm , a couple mmmmf , mostly mf or mm get togethers , all of us guys being bi of course . In my opinion it was all good !

Quote Originally Posted by M. Wolfe View Post
    Oh I dunno, Volty. I would love to take a woman as I, myself, am being taken by a guy. I think my brain would explode.
    While it sounds like something "hot" to have such a sexual experience----if things could be left to "being only sex"--then I would say yes to it--but the reality is---we develop aspects of relationships that go beyond merely the sexual aspect and once again--while it sounds all enlightened, open-minded, sophisticated or what have you to try to balance a three way relationship beyond merely the sex----I really don't think that human beings were "built" to maintain any more than one primary, one on one, primary relationship at a time.

I have had times in my life that I was seeing two different women seperate from each other in fairly "deep relationships"---but man--was it tough to juggle those relationships. In those cases---I usually wound up losing both relationships over time.

Over the years----I have had a number of friends who tried the "poly thing" and it went well for a time---but in all of those cases----those relationships had major crashes into the wall----in some instances---all the parties wound up going their own seperate ways--or even more so----some of the parties wound up pairing off into traditional, one on one, couples---with the male-female couples winding up getting married, becoming very "domesticated" to such a degree that they did things like quit that wicked, liberal, hedonistic, Unitarian Universalist Church we were all members of---and they became things like fundamentalist Christians--going off and making tons of babies and doing missionary work in Africa or some other third world areas!!!

So--to weave back to my opening, Wolfe----if you can just keep a MFM situation "simply a sex thing", keeping it all friendly and its just an occasional thing--I'd say SURE--GO FOR IT--but human nature being human natiure---the reality is----either the dudes in the three way are going to go couple off and fuck like jackrabbits (for a time) or one of the dudes and the chick are going to go couple off and fuck like jackrabbits (for a time)--in both cases leaving someone "the odd, or maybe I should say-the queer person--OUT!"
    Last edited by 12voltman59; Aug 27, 2009 at 6:52 AM.
    "Injustice anywhere is injustice everywhere..." Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.