Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Do women like to see men suck cock?

I really kinda have to agree that a lot of women get into the guys having some fun together... it’s not as high % and guys liking 2 girls playing but it’s pretty high... as far as the kissing? I am not really into kissing a guy BUT it all depends on the guy, the mood, and the flow... go with the flow... my GF and I was having a mmf and through chatting it was said neither was into kissing... the night we played it got very hot and bothered and the GF brought me in for a 3 way kiss... that was super hot...
    I think the more sensual the play is the better bits of foreplay and contact just letting it flow makes it just so much hotter!

Turns me on when she watches.

BiEli

Anyone who quotes Heinlein knows why!

I think there is nothing more sexier than a girl and a guy (or in my case a guy dressed as a girl) sharing the sucking of a hard cock. Mutual pleasure

I have dated several girls who absolutely love watching guys blow each other. One in particular liked to be the director and told each of us what to do and when and calling out I want to see that cum, shoot it into his mouth now. GOOD BOY. Now you suck his cock.

Had a couple of Bi couples I played with regularly in the past. Both girls enjoyed watching us boys play, but the one girl in particular would get soooo wet and horny. She would sit next to us and eventually start to breath so heavily it sounded like she was panting. I could have her come in under a minute orally or by slowly stroking my cock in and out. Under a minute and she would go mad with orgasm. Miss her.