Register

Strange pick up's...

Anyone with a strange pick up story? When I was young I used to hitch hike to the beach. Some days it was almost impossible to get a ride. I told my friend, who hitch hiked too, and he advised me to hike in my bathing suit, and I would get rides within a few cars. I took his advice, and sure enough, 1st car stopped and picked me up. It was 12 miles to the beach, and the driver offered me $10 if I could help him, so I agreed. He wanted to suck me. I had never been sucked, so I agreed. He took me to his cottage on the same lake. As soon as we entered, he began to play with my cock, and I quickly got hard. He handed me $10 and pulled my bathing suit down. I was hard, and he quickly got on his knees and sucked me. It felt so good, I came almost immediately. He swallowed my cum, and licked my cock clean. Then he offered another me another $10 to jerk him off. Well, i had jerked off a friend before, so i agreed. He undressed, laid on the couch, and I jerked his massive cock. As I jerked him he began breathing hard, and asked me to suck it just a little, and he would pay me. I took him in my mouth and he came right away. I had to spit it out, it didn't taste good. He got dressed and gave me a ride to the beach, $30 richer.... I never saw him again, but I did get a lot of fast rides, and made a few bucks in the process. It was a wonderful summer...

Re: Strange pick up's...

I've only hitch-hiked twice in my life and both times I wound up having sex with the person who picked me up - one guy and one woman. When a guy stopped to give me a ride during a long walk home, I somehow knew why he'd stopped so it was, for me, just a matter of when he was going to get around to propositioning me and knowing that when he did, I was going to say yes even though he had picked me up after I'd spent a day fucking a girl I was seeing. He had offered to pay me and that didn't affect me one way or the other... but once we got back to his place - which wasn't far from where I lived - I guess he said something that pissed me off in some way; I'm still not sure of what he said to this day. He was sucking my dick and stopping at time times to tell me how good it tasted - and I didn't have the heart to tell him that what he was tasting was the woman's pussy I'd been in and so much that her essence was embedded in my skin even after a good washing.

He stopped sucking me so I decided to go down on him because I was very hungry to suck his dick; he started yelling at me to slow down because if I kept going the way I was going, he was going to cum. I knew why he said it... and didn't give a flying fuck that it was gonna take him out of the game one bit. He yelled, cussed, tried to escape which all just egged me on to make him cum and because he didn't want to. He filled my mouth with a lot of salty cum... and cussing me out big time. I was still hard and I was feeling very evil at this point; his plan was for him to fuck me and I decided to change that plan and fuck him. You should have seen the look on his face when I lifted his legs up and started pushing my dick into his ass! He was begging and pleading for me not to do it... while moving his ass to make it easier for me to get in him. He was alternating between telling me to fuck him and telling me that this wasn't what we agreed to... and I still didn't give a fuck.

After I busted in him, he said he wasn't going to give me the money he promised but changed his mind when I started to go back down on him. He shoved some twenty's in my hand, told me to get the fuck out, and that he wished he had never stopped to pick me up. I walked home about $80 richer... and laughing my ass off.

Re: Strange pick up's...

In an early masturbation cubicle, Clerk appears next to me at the entrance after I got started, with his half hard dick out and says, "Wanna sip?" Wasn't long before he was back to work.

A guy standing on the bumper of my Scout, bent over the hood, in the deep woods got his first ass lick'n, and a swallow blowjob. He was clean front and back when I dropped him back at his car.

Came out of the men's room to a woman sitting on my barstool. She hadn't bothered the money on the bar, and wasn't unattractive, not that it would have mattered. She sat quietly on the right side of the front seat as I swerved home. Sex was good. Woke up to to find that her tits stood out - looking really clean. A few days later she had a job, and I helped her get a place to live.

There's lot's more, but it's getting late.