Register
Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Re: Sucking Dick or Eating pussy. Which do you like best?

I find that pussie licking is so much fun,but sucking cock each time its pulled out of her is very yummy as well.

I would love to have both at the same time me under my wife while getting fucked doggy style by another man, then licking my wife pussy juice off the nice hard cock of her lover, then eating his hot cum out of my wife pussy.

I like doing both! And, to do both at the same time WOULD be especially tasty!

Quote Originally Posted by Bi_nkdman View Post
    I like doing both! And, to do both at the same time WOULD be especially tasty!
    At same time? ya hav 2 gobs? wooo... cool...
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

i like both. but pussy tastes better

Yup,If there is only her pussy available,Then I'm licking my cum out of it for as long as it takes for a flood!

Well, I love both, but I find I think that I like sucking a cock more then pussy. I love the feel of the cum filling my mouth. I can always get a guy to cum, and faster then I can a woman too.
    I have a fantasy of sucking off a husband as the wife helps out, kissing him as he cums. Then both of them suck me off together. Mmmmm.

Quote Originally Posted by BJ Hunter View Post
    Well, I love both, but I find I think that I like sucking a cock more then pussy. I love the feel of the cum filling my mouth. I can always get a guy to cum, and faster then I can a woman too.
    I have a fantasy of sucking off a husband as the wife helps out, kissing him as he cums. Then both of them suck me off together. Mmmmm.
    Wanna move to Tennesse?...lol

I would say both. Love to make my girl cum over and over and love wwhen a cock throbs in my
    Mouth and a load on its way

Love to eat pussy. Just finished an amazing session with the wife. Now I'm looking for a nice cock to suck...

im 50/50 love both equally.i love sliding my tongue in my wife but also love licking up and down a guys shaft and then sucking him.

Very well said. Both at the same time, or alternating as desired, would be my choice as well .....

Hi, I personally like both especially if I am involved in a threesome mmf. I love being underneath sucking and licking both when the opportunity is there.

Kind of like that approach, as well!

Like giving head. Luv making guys cum.

After a long time thinking, fantasizing, studying and anticipating a MM enconter, I had my first this past weekend. It was good. We both got off, we both took the shot. No regrets, guilt or remorse. But if I had a choice of performing the same act again, I'd rather it was with a woman.

Both eating pussy and sucking cock is amazing and fantastic. I do prefer sucking cook, it is beyond anything else. I had urges to suck cook for years and finally tried...I was hooked immediately. One reason I prefer sucking cock is feeling a cock shoot cum in my mouth is the best. I have always swallowed the load. I have never eaten a pussy that squirted but that would drive me wild too I think. I would also love to eat a cream pie mmmmmmm. I guess I'm just a cum slut. I'm a new member and love the site.

I luv sucking my guys cock but eating pussy is my far more erotic, erousing, sensual, magical experience iv ever had ....please if ur a kool laid back chix...befriend me...please no drama

Equally fun. Both have their benefits. Sucking cock does seem to satisfy the oral sensations much more since the entire mouth is filled. Love enjoying a woman orgasming from getting her pussy eaten. Also enjoy a man coming from the oral attention I am giving him.

They are very different in the way you play with them, I love having a hard dick in my mouth filling it with hot cum, but I also love sticking my tongue in a hot pussy. But today I like dicks better.

honestly, I would love a lady laying on me as I licked her and a guy fucked her dogystyle, then I could have both. I like creampie so much I do it with wife every chance I get.

I only sucked a cock once, but I enjoyed it. It wasn't very big, so deepthroating was pretty easy.

My preference:
    Rimming a girl > sucking cock > eating pussy

That's just me, though.

I'm Bi so I like both of them but I slightly prefer eating pussy. Doesn't mean I won't suck a cock but If I had to chose which one to eat first, I would choose pussy.

I would say sucking cock, only because u get 2 feel ur reward squirt into ur mouth. To smell the essence of a wet pussy, and slide ur tongue between her wet folds, and to have her scent glisten from ur mouth and cheeks is a dam close call to make.

No doubt....sucking a cock

I love having the power of being able to make another person orgasm regardless of their gender. I love to hear them moaning and to feel them thrashing under me in response to my oral stimulation. When giving a blowjob however, in addition to their climax, I'm further rewarded with a mouthful of tasty cum for me to swallow.

Wow. I seem to be in the minority here. I have to say I still prefer eating pussy over cock.

It's like deciding which is your favorite offspring for me... and I guess it depends on my mood I mean I love licking my woman's clit while she is getting fucked and eating her pussy and ass while I'm on my hands and knees getting it hard from behind. However, that being said I also love pulling a big thick cock out of her cunt and/or ass and sucking it dry...

I'm like that robot from Star Trek on this one (you know "This statement is a lie." and then his head blows up) lol. It's making my brain short circuit. :P

I like both, but in order my favorites would be:
    Eating a pussy with a large cream pie. It's one of my favorite foods. Don't get enough of it though
    Eating a cock that just came in a pussy
    Then after that I will suck or lick whatever's available. The one thing I really enjoy about cock over pussy is continuing to suck it for a looooong time after a get a nice load in my mouth.

For (him) I do enjoy both pussy and cock but would rather suck on a nice cock. For her she also enjoys both but graves the pussy more than the cock.