Register
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Re: Sucking Dick or Eating pussy. Which do you like best?

You sound very enthusiastic about both!

I find sucking cock more of a chore , but I could eat a pussy for hours... and im bi

I love eating pussy and I can really get into sucking cock. Especially when the recipient is vocal and responsive. I think it has to do with the pleasure I get from giving pleasure. The more the receiver responds the more I get turned on.

I love to do both, I prefer to perform either one, than receive. That's just how I am.

Quote Originally Posted by BiGuy_458 View Post
    Hello everyone, I'm new here and for my first post I would like to know what everyone's preference is when it comes to sucking dick or eating pussy. I personly prefer eating pussy rather than sucking dick. But I do love to suck dick as well. I think eating pussy is just a little bit nicer. What do you all think? I am anxious to know what everybody's preference is.
    I LOVE TOO DO BOTH. I LOVE EATING PUSSY AS MUCH AS SUCKING A COCK. I LOVE PERFORMING ORALLY GIVING PLEASSURE TOO MALE & FEMALE. IM VERY TALENTED WITH MY MOUTH TOO INCLUDE KISSING.
    IM BLESSED TOO BE ABLE TO PLEASE THE WAY I DO. I GUESS.. YOU HAVE IT ..OR YOU DONT.

Pussy. Hands down nothing better.
    I'd like to find a woman who will party hard with me on Friday and go to church with me on Sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by Georgie_Girl View Post
    Pussy. Hands down nothing better.
    I'm right there with you, Georgie Girl. Nothing better than eating pussy... Yummy!

I don't really mind sucking cock, but sperm makes me gag big time, I hate the taste. I could do without giving oral or handjobs to men for the rest of my life. The only thing I seriously miss now that I'm partnered with a woman is penetration by a penis. But I'm sure I'd miss pussy like crazy if the situation was the opposite!

I am 60% - 40% on this one, 60% in favor of sucking cock - 40% eating pussy. Its because I enjoy the feeling of having a man cum in my mouth and swallowing his sweet nectar

Quote Originally Posted by badinfluence View Post
    Can I suck the cock after it's been inside the pussy? Mummmm tasty....
    yessssssssssssss,yessssssssssss,yessssssssssss

I have eaten a lot of pussy in my day, but only sucked a cock once, but not all the way ... I hope to change that soon. I really enjoy licking pussy, but I am preoccupied with the desire to suck cock, at this point in my life; in fact, I fantasize about it all the time.

Depends on the mood! Yesterday I felt like sucking, so I did, and swallowed!

twntexas

I've ate lots of pussy over the years but just recently sucked a guy off for the first time. Wow! It was great! I'm getting a boner now just thinking about it. If I had a choice now I'd go for the cock. But that maybe just because its such a new thing for me.

I love eating pussy but have never sucked a cock so I can't say. I would love to suck someones cock though. Maybe someday.

Has to be cock. More texture and sweeter.

Sucking cock for sure.

I love how a cock feels in my mouth and throat with the taste, smell, and the texture of the penis and testicles.

How my mouth is designed through thousands of years of evolution of queer male sexuality to give head and my penis is designed to be sucked by men only, and how all queer men instinctively know how to get and give excellent oral sex even if it's just kissing each other, making out, or rimming/being rimmed.

I also love the feeling of having a cock in my mouth and throat and being choked by it and being mouth and throat fucked by a sexy man and then I get up off my knees and do the same to him.

Combining oral sex with piss or Watersports is HOT too!

I read in a book about queer male sexuality how piss or W/S is oral sex.

I love to piss in a partner's mouth and have him taste or swallow my piss.

I personally don't swallow someone else's piss or cum but lots of people don't, don't like it, or don't want to.

I enjoy eating and drinking my own loads and piss but it's a lot easier to control how it's going to taste.

Eating pussy isn't that bad but nowadays I flat out refuse to do it if the woman isn't clean and freshly washed out of the bath or shower, and I'd rather do it with another guy there.

I'd insist that she shave or at least trim it and be freshly bathed with soap and water.

Eating pussy is great, but to have a dick cum in your mouth is absolutely wonderful.

Sucking Dick - 1st
    Eating Pussy - 2nd
    Eunic
    (Balless Wonder)

Quote Originally Posted by DiamondDog View Post
    Sucking cock for sure.

Combining oral sex with piss or Watersports is HOT too!

I read in a book about queer male sexuality how piss or W/S is oral sex.

I love to piss in a partner's mouth and have him taste or swallow my piss.

I personally don't swallow someone else's piss or cum but lots of people don't, don't like it, or don't want to.

I enjoy eating and drinking my own loads and piss but it's a lot easier to control how it's going to taste.

Eating pussy isn't that bad but nowadays I flat out refuse to do it if the woman isn't clean and freshly washed out of the bath or shower, and I'd rather do it with another guy there.

I'd insist that she shave or at least trim it and be freshly bathed with soap and water.
    Wish you were closer to NE Alabama, cant find anyone to do WS with me around here.

I rather suck cock! I love the feel of of a hard cock in and out of my mouth

I would have to say both! What is even better is sucking a cock after it has been inside a pussy!!!!! (YUM)!!!!!!!!!!

Whether I'm eating pussy or sucking cock, I get turned on because my partners are getting turned on. I prefer sucking cock because having a cock in my mouth is one of the sexiest things I do.
    g

Quote Originally Posted by sylar View Post
    I haven't been able to make a guy cum from sucking him yet.. done it 3 times.. so, since i've been able to make women cum almost every time, have to go for eating pussy more right now
    Sylar - totally agree with what you said. I've tried a number of times with guys and then they pulled out and did the JO thingy. As for Ladies, well... they have nothing to pull out and wanted more pushin as they erupted which was great. I have had ladies apologize that they held back and squirted even though they tried not to. Told them, huh? Their eruption and blast is what is it is all about. Thankfully, I never been with a women that pushed me aside and wanked herself off at the end. Guess that must be a male thing.

graytwo
    Last edited by graytwo; Aug 12, 2009 at 9:46 PM. Reason: correct bad typing skills
    Don't call cats, since they will take a message and get back at their earliest opportunity fitting their schedule, just accept it.
    Also, Life is too short...Eat dessert first.

In a perfect world, I'd suck the dick that just popped out of my wife's pussy--and it would be slick with both of their cum!

Quote Originally Posted by graytwo View Post
    Thankfully, I never been with a women that pushed me aside and wanked herself off at the end. Guess that must be a male thing.

graytwo
    Well, gray, I do that from time to time. I stop my partner (a woman) from pleasuring me orally because in that precise moment, manual stimulation is what I need to orgasm. Sometimes I have a hard time coming, takes me too long or I just get lost in thoughts and anxiety, and, well, self stimulation does the trick. It's not that I'm not enjoying what my lover is doing to me, quite the contrary... She was the one who turned me on in the first place and took me to that point of arousal. But if I realize that however long she licks me, I'm not going to come unless I touch myself, why not do it? She usually participates by penetrating me with fingers, which is a veeery nice combination of sensations... Gives me the best orgasms ever.
    I just wanted to say that it can happen to women too.

pussy is first and then pussy again and then I'm almost ready for a Dick, but just in case just once more for the pussy.

Cock is better. There is a treat at the end.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBisexualProfessor View Post
    In a perfect world, I'd suck the dick that just popped out of my wife's pussy--and it would be slick with both of their cum!
    Totally agree, nothing better than eating a fresh cream pie and having a cock to suck on at the same time

Ive had plenty of pussy,and only a few cocks...love em both,but i prefer cock-been too long since i sucked one though!

Ok here goes. I'm a married man and the wife does know about the bi side of me and it can at times really get her turned on and hot. Since being married to her I have been with another man once.
    She wants to go with me the next time I go to meet a guy and have oral sex with him, It gets her that hot. She has a REALLY nice looking, tasting pussy and I absolutly love going down on her as she does me.
    Now when I think of going down on another man just the thought of it REALLY gets me hot & hard but then I get to eat pussy more than I get to suck cock so that could be why. I am definitely bi and I like them both. I just wish I could get as much dick to suck as I get pussy to eat. I don't so the cock really turnes me on.

V&B

i love sucking dick. the times i've wanted to eat pussy the smell always pushed me back. i wanna do it but i guess the girls i've been with were not clean. i crave pussy a lot. any volunteers?
    "Nothing will benefit human health and increase chances for survival of life on Earth as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet." Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Thumbs up Re: Sucking Dick or Eating pussy. Which do you like best?

Quote Originally Posted by TheBisexualProfessor View Post
    Way hot!
    -----------------------------------------------------------

Love running my tongue up and down the shaft of a nice hard cock, cupping that nice set of balls, occasionally letting my tongue run around that nice big mushroom head, tasting that sweet salty pre-cum, tongue back down the shaft, then gently kissing those big beautiful balls, while I slowly take my hand and start to softly jack that cock off, and eventually taking that big beautiful cock in my mouth, and recieving my reward of a big creamy load, for which I do on occasion, partake in swallowing.

Love watching a gal's pussy get swollen with excitement, lips are nice and meaty, I'm a sucker for big lips! partly parted, exposing her beautiful pinkness, having her lay on her stomach and propping her ass up, gently smacking her fine ass, massaging it and spreading her, rubbing what is now a nice and moist honey pot, working one finger in and out, then sliding in another, while reaching a lil' further up and gently rubbing her clit, which is quite hard, working a third finger in, enjoying the sound of a beautifully wet pussy being fingered with three fingers, taking those fingers and licking them, and spreading her wide from behind and letting my tongue go to work, with the occasional sucking on her clit, and my thumb working her ass.

Guess you can say I dig both !!!
    Last edited by cockednloaded2009; Aug 15, 2009 at 7:11 AM.